• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    Mount & Blade 4000+ Battle w/ unlimited corpses - Battle of the Bastards style

    Mount & Blade 4000+ Battle w/ unlimited corpses - Battle of the Bastards style


    4000+ Battle w/ unlimited corpses - Battle of the Bastards style

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    I finally did it!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Punished Jeremus. A man denied his appearance in Bannerlord.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Ah yes,can't improve learning limit more than that

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Watching the landscape before battle

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Creating kingdom.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    I have arround 200 hours in Bannerlord but i have never actually created kingdom. So, my question is, can i choose kingdom culture ? Probabbly not, right ? So if I own for example Rhotea, it will keep imperial culture (imperual recruits etc.) even though i am now vassal of Vlandia? Do you know some mods that let you change culture/create your own or at least change recruits ?

    Edit: if there is non, i am not gonna bother creating kingdom, i am going pure vlandian playthrought, so i will stick with Detgereth.

    submitted by /u/TonesomJa
    [link] [comments]

    true love. Kind of makes one wish they could romance companions

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Damn it Roach

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Can't open Bannerpage

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    So I just installed Bannerpage. Open the game and it show an error box say:
    Unable to open file: Modules/BannerPage 2.0/Resource/BannerPage_65.brf

    submitted by /u/Soul_Reaper001
    [link] [comments]

    Great news for console payers!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    You DARE oppose the might of the SIMPERIAL LEGION?!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Why Bother with High Level Companions?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Can someone explain exactly what is the point of a high-level companion that is not either a scout, medic, engineer, or quartermaster? I just ran into a guy with 200 blacksmithing and I thought, "Cool, but are you going to make me weapons and repair shit?" I get that the high-level steward skills help if you appoint your companion as governor, and high-level trading makes for good caravan leaders, but there doesn't seem an implementation of other skills in any useful way. Am I missing a quest where an NPC needs a 200-level blacksmith to fix some sh*t?

    submitted by /u/hamletsdead
    [link] [comments]

    [awoiaf] I just sent Daenerys to the Wall but got Dark Sister, how do I get Blackfyre?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Hey guys I’m new to the Mount&Blade games. I’ve recently just started playing Warband Viking Conquest, I don’t know what I did but the lumber camp refuses to sell me anything. Is there a way to resolve this? Please help I can’t get timber for my refuge.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    They can't enter the city

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Best feeling ever...right?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    My prosperity is low because my food is low, and my food is low because my prosperity is low, this isn’t urgent for me but still if this was my only town I would be really annoyed please fix talewords

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Companion to Vassal Mod?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    I started up a new campaign with 1.4.3 and would like to find a mod that can convert companions into vassals. I had previously been using the Rulership mod to do this but unfortunately it doesn't work in 1.4.3.

    Does anyone know a mod that can convert companions to vassals in 1.4.3?

    submitted by /u/IcieJuicy
    [link] [comments]

    Redownloaded Mount and Blade Warband for the sake of Lord of the Rings

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    I've recently gotten back into the storyline characters and seriously forgotten how much fun Mount and Blade is. However I wanted to play Lord of the Rings Mod since it's been so long...

    The work that's in the mod is absolutely amazing and the joy of how unique each race is along with its troop tree is certainly why I enjoy the mod.

    Playing as an Orc or Uruk-Hai for the Dark Lord of Saruman.

    Playing as a Human either for Gondor or Rohan. Horsemen or infantry... both have the unique play style that is important to the game and the Tweaks option to change the game a bit to your play style.

    I am always excited to play the mod and never get bored since it's in the Trilogy that I love to watch. I am on the edge of my seat keen as a child on their birthday for what Kingdom of Arda will offer and bring to the table. However, currently there is no time frame so in the mean time, I shall continue my focus with LotR mod and enjoy some Longbottom leaf while fighting for whatever faction I desire

    submitted by /u/Tocon_Noot_Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Optimization still waiting

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Well i got the game from the week it was released and still i cant run it too well and no i dont have a wooden pc but mostly most of my friends who have it and have good computers too cant run it too well so my question is optimization finnaly better because i cant play it on medium graphics with 30 fps hardly [bannerlord edit]

    submitted by /u/Gianarasps
    [link] [comments]

    Pick you faction and comment why that pick

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment