• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 13, 2020

    Mount & Blade Hothing at the Mouth - Star Wars Galactic Campaign

    Mount & Blade Hothing at the Mouth - Star Wars Galactic Campaign


    Hothing at the Mouth - Star Wars Galactic Campaign

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    In a successful siege of Rhen Var that saw a young Vessian awarded the title of "Hero of the Rebellion", the Rebels have landed their first blow against the Empire. After seizing key stations on the planet, rebel forces pushed stormtroopers out of the trenches that scar its icy surface.

    The few Imperial forces who survived the initial assaults were killed waiting for their frozen ships to warm up as they attempted to flee the harsh world. Momentum seems unstoppable as Rebellion high command and soldiers alike have caught a glimpse of final victory over the Empire.

    They know nothing, however, of the Empire's plan to put its lessons learnt about icy warfare practice on the snowy planet of Hoth, where hidden rebel bases direct their forces. Capturing the planet could be instrumental in stopping this insurrection dead.

    In Meta Terms

    Welcome to the third Galactic Campaign! This event will see the Empire attacking the Rebel planet Hoth in a series of battles.

    The event will be fought on an assortment of conquest maps, where the teams must fight for control over several conquest points. The first team to win 2 out of the 3 maps will emerge victorious. Should the Empire succeed in taking control of the Rebel bases across Hoth, they will shut down the shield generator and seize the planet.

    /u/Nasaghast will be leading the Imperial forces, and /u/RookishKnight will be leading the Rebel defense. A marshal will be appointed if either cannot attend.

    To join the event, just join the server! There are no sign-ups required, and while it is recommended to join voice chat for bants and vague tactics, it isn't required.


    Getting Involved in the Campaign

    Be sure to join our community Discord, where you'll be able to proclaim your allegiance to the Rebellion or Empire, which will allow you to plan your strikes against the opposing faction with fellow members.

    Subsequent planets will be attacked based on voting happening on our community Discord. Be sure to join and select a faction role to decide the course of the war for the galaxy.

    Feel free to leave any questions you have in the comments.

    Server Info


    Donating to the Galactic Campaign

    The Galactic Campaign server is the same used for the Calradic Campaign, Mod Night, and all other associated events provided by the /r/mountandblade subreddit, ran entirely on a donation basis as we have for nearly five years. We have a Patreon that you can put in a monthly or one time amount to contribute. There are multiple reward tiers with more coming, and with a larger pool of money we can prepare for the expected high server costs of Bannerlord (custom servers when lol).

    submitted by /u/SuicidalCake
    [link] [comments]

    im gonna stop using tinder!!, me in bannerlord:��

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    that's sad :(

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    A simple UI Improvement I am hoping to see in future updates (Upgrading troops)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    First playthrough, at least I can get the Manifest Destiny achievement.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Flying horse caught in its natural habitat

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Come check out the first devlog for AWoIaF V7.0! :)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Hey childman !

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Unicorn!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    I enjoyed Tablut so much I decided to make a board.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Which line is the best?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Anyone noticed this? Sumpter horses now are an own horse type. Why? Whose idea was this? Now they are practically useless. They can't be used to make Cavalry anymore or to speed up your party.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Top 10 Melee Weapons

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    Tournament Montage

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Need help with a bunch of stuff.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    1) Mods, why can;t I get them to work? I am using Vortex from NMM to install them and they are in the correct folder, but never appear on the launch screen. I have tried manually downloading them and installing them, same thing. What simple thing am I missing?

    2) How do I increase Trade skill? 600k+. I empty places of cash when I visit, I have multiple caravans. My Trade has been stuck at 22 since the start, I am now lvl 20. Skill cap is over 100 before you say anything about that.

    3) How do I get conquered Towns/Castles? I lead multiple armies to conquer multiple places but I am almost never on the list of people to get control. I have 2 Castles, empire has over doubled in size since then, been offered places twice, each time was massively outvoted.

    4) How to get a wife? Ever time I try to talk to single women, no matter how I do, wining or loses the chat markers, they decide they don't want to marry me. Over 100 Charm.

    submitted by /u/Turbojelly
    [link] [comments]

    Are any warband overhaul mods, such as the lord of the rings or game of thrones mods, at all compatible with multiplayer mods like battle time?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    How do I rebel when the king likes me too much?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Basically the title. I'm playing through with the Sarranids and I have 8 towns and a bunch of castles so I thought that now was a great time to rebel. I also have nearly 2000 renown and 69 (heh) right to rule. I have 50 controversy and I am also the marshal. The problem is that Sultan Hakim likes me too much and keeps giving me fiefs that I haven't even asked for or even conquered. I want him to deny me a fief so I can rebel but that just doesn't happen.

    submitted by /u/OrneryNature
    [link] [comments]

    right...

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Still waiting

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    I wonder

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Will bannerLord ever be on Xbox?

    submitted by /u/blahfever9
    [link] [comments]

    We went on a conquest

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    It doesn't look very pleasant up here...

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    After 13 years of war Calradia is finally united!!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Just IF you didn't know

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    For all those The Last Days of the Third Age fans, there is already a bannerlord version being created called Kingdoms of Arda, there is already in game and design images in moddb. I guess a lot of ppl might know about this since they announced it in 2017 but who knows :D

    submitted by /u/Filthy__Jager_Main
    [link] [comments]

    What now ?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Rn i "finnished" Vlandian playthrought (i mean, conquered half of map as vassal, tried to go separate kingdom but its just not worth yet), i am pretty much in endgame with 300k a 3 000+ everyday, huge army about 500 elite troops so, i think i am gonna stop, i dont like late game grind. And so this is like my 6-7 playthrougjt i am ending and dont know if i want to bother with new one with just native cultures(i am purist). So, are there some mods that change noticable part of gameplay so it woyld be worth for me to start new ? Like totally overhaul of troops (but with decent quality) and so.

    submitted by /u/TonesomJa
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know if we can play single player (bannerlord) now without losing all progress when a new patch or hotfix comes out? I wanna know if I should invest any time actually playing yet

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment