• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Mount & Blade The M&B experience

    Mount & Blade The M&B experience


    The M&B experience

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    ''F1+F3" Sun Tzu

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    How it feels to move onto Bannerlord

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    The Good, the Bad and the One with Armour

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Just got Bannerlord, and made this masterpiece

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    How to join Looters?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    They are arguably the most powerful faction in the game, they have just collapsed the northern empire and are moving the hordes onto vlandia. I have tried to join them but they keep wiping out my armies after asking for gold. My game is also constantly night because their rocks have blocked the sun and people are starving. I think they wont let me join because taleworlds wants them to be a late game faction but people are saying they can join no problem.

    submitted by /u/Ct_DRCarpenter
    [link] [comments]

    There Could Be Only One!- Demoman

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    AI Economy vs Troop Production in Warband?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how the AI recruits and trains troops in warband? Is it possible to wage an economic war (I.e. screwing with their economy by taking major cities, targeting caravans, looting villages etc), or do they just spawn at a fixed rate?

    submitted by /u/swedishcheffan42069
    [link] [comments]

    Quick/easy way to get a fief/ join a faction

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    im having some trouble trying to join the good ol kingdom of swadia wheras i had no trouble before, and tips?

    submitted by /u/Da_Real_OfficialFrog
    [link] [comments]

    Constant rise on the horse market

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    When you start a new game you can buy a steppe warhorse nearly for a 400 denars but as the game proceeds the price rises up to 1500 even in the Ortongard. (Steppe warhorse was an example all warhorses have a serious change in price from my experience)

    I would say this is because of the endless wars khuzaits go into and all the lords purchasing warhorses. But isnt this rise a little much

    And another thing: kingdoms never enter a peace for recovering their economy and improving their settlements and armies. The late game becomes hordes of thousand recruits charging each other every once in a while

    submitted by /u/Tea_and_juice
    [link] [comments]

    Good beach

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Just noticed that I broke 2,000 hours. Huzzah!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    No way to take over factions?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    So I'm pretty new to Mount and Blade, and the only M&B game I own is Bannerlord, so correct me if I'm wrong about anything, but as far as I know there is no way to become the leader of an existing faction in either games. This seems like such an obvious feature that would be implemented that I'm surprised it hasn't been yet. There are a ton of fun possibilities that can come with taking over a faction either through diplomacy or a civil war that would really add to what is possible in Mount and Blade. I do know Warband has a huge amount of mods, so there's a chance a mod that lets you take over an existing faction exists, but I'm still surprised it isn't a part of the vanilla game.

    submitted by /u/ComeOnCarl42
    [link] [comments]

    Two questions.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Which potential wife has the best gear I can steal from them? And where do I purchase the Rhompila? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tedwardbundy
    [link] [comments]

    Since when could a town do this?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    What to do with my new kingdom?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Got fed up with Ragnar giving himself every piece of land I took, so I revolted, took a castle with me, and recruited a couple jarls to my cause. Should I focus on getting more lords on my side? Go on the offensive and take more land? How do I decide who to give all these fiefs to? Only recently became a lord myself so things have gotten a lot more complicated very quickly and I could use some advice.

    submitted by /u/ShrimpHeaven2017
    [link] [comments]

    Finding companions after being captured (war band)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Got captured along with my 9 companions and now I can't find them even when I talk to a traveler they don't know where they are

    submitted by /u/heytherepablo
    [link] [comments]

    Should You Return to Bannerlord? (Early Access Update)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Proposed mechanics: Dynamic companion introductions

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Oh and that 4 denar grain

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    [awoiaf] how do I get the option to send lords to the nights watch instead of kill them? Is there a quest?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment