• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 8, 2020

    Mount & Blade 1v1 Me Harlaus

    Mount & Blade 1v1 Me Harlaus


    1v1 Me Harlaus

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Eight year wait? This guy is going nuts

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:21 PM PST

    Finally... after hours of gameplay, bugs, and more importantly, fun, I did it. Took me long enough.. Bannerlord here I come!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:50 PM PST

    Fighting COVID-19

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:02 AM PST

    PC veteran so I had to style on em

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:46 PM PST

    Looks like people got a favourite for Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the rings mod)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord [Speed Mapping #7] picture

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:20 PM PST

    New to the game

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:56 AM PST

    Hello Adventurers. I'm new to mount and blade-warband (i know late to the party) and I was wondering if there are any tips as to where I can find the looters im quested to find early on. Thus far my strategy's been asking elders of nearby villages for trouble nearby and roaming around till i run into them. I like the no help feel of the game but I need to know if im being stupid doing just that. I love the game so far. A small warband of 12 still. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/jKarb
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord PSA: You can strip your recently killed companions of their gear in the post-battle loot screen.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Select your newly deceased comrade from the character menu at the top of the screen.

    submitted by /u/MerchantMariner36
    [link] [comments]

    Siege

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:25 AM PST

    If you leave a siege would the enemy wall fix it self immediately or it take time to recover?

    submitted by /u/M3n_
    [link] [comments]

    What are the largest/best-looking towns in game?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Help! how do I prepare myself for the coming quest war against all empire factions once the conspiracy reaches 2000?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:33 AM PST

    I heard that currently there is no way to stop the conspiracy against you and once it reaches 2000, all empire factions will declare war on you and come for you. I don't want my game to end badly this way, so is it possible to prepare myself for the coming war once the conspiracy reaches 2000? I currently have 2 castles, 3 villages, my own Vlandia kingdom called "Swadia", 8 caravans and 4 workshops. My current troop size is about 170 and I have about 100 vlandia sharpshooter and about 70 mixed vlandia melee infantry. Currently I earn about positive 1000 per day, but most of my income comes from my caravans. I'm afraid that once the war break out, my caravan income will go down to near 0.

    submitted by /u/davidliu1007
    [link] [comments]

    CAMPAIGN FACTION.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Hi, guys I'm new to the game under 100 hrs in. I'm currently deciding on faction to campaign for. I've seen videos about horse archer spam and how op they are but the videos are like 5 to 7 months ago. Is it still the case now? I would appreciate any advice.. I'm looking for a well rounded faction with top notch cavalry and infantry end game. Thank yall!

    submitted by /u/matambaka26
    [link] [comments]

    Please help, noone accepts any offerings no matter how much stuff I give . How do I fix this?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 03:58 AM PST

    I think there's a bit of a bandit problem here...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:18 PM PST

    Keep getting "Can't log in" message during multiplayer

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 04:26 AM PST

    As the title says, I can acces multiplayer but either during or after every game I get logged out. I tried reinstalling the game and verifying files, but neither seems to work at the moment.

    What can I do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/97222
    [link] [comments]

    Vaegir firing squad attempting to apprehend Nether, future Rhodok king(1260, colorized).

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:39 PM PST

    Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord [Play Movie] feat. #7

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:18 PM PST

    [Perisno] How does having your wife as ruler of a faction work?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Hello fellow Butterlords!

    I've been trying out the Perisno mod and I gotta say I am loving it! I hitched up with pseudo Daenerys Targaryen; Princess Birgit and now I kinda want to see how this whole; having your spouse as ruler thing works.

    So I convinced her to rebel and we started the Perisno kingdom. I see I can't make my companions into vassals, but I can give fiefs to lords, Birgit or myself.

    So yeah, I guess I have some questions about how this functions; will I be able to declare war? Will Birgit become a standard AI ruler once I've destroyed Reich Des Drachen just like the claimants?

    submitted by /u/Zenopus
    [link] [comments]

    WEAPON PACK

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment