• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Mount & Blade Salute the King/Supreme Leader you filthy pesants!!! 😁

    Mount & Blade Salute the King/Supreme Leader you filthy pesants!!! ��


    Salute the King/Supreme Leader you filthy pesants!!! ��

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Enjoy the absolute cluster fuck that the former kingdom of Swadia has become

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Normal Farmer Encounter

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    Caravans and workshops not getting me any money (Bannerlord)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Hi there, I recently discovered this saga, and am already loving it. Since I'm a newbie, I'm still checking guides and tutorials cause the game doesn't explain much and it isn't always very clear what to do next. I read that caravans and workshops are a great way to get money, so I got a couple of each. Several in game weeks have passed by, and caravans (when not captured by enemies, which is almost always), only make me lose money. When they get attacked, the companion in charge gets trapped, but when they scape and appear waiting in some city, there's no way I can find them. Also workshops haven't shown any income whatsoever.

    It's a little frustrating cause I'm losing a ton of money and can't focus on what's really cool about this game. So any tips please?

    submitted by /u/motrediz
    [link] [comments]

    What’s a good kingdom name?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Why doesn't this sub have the patch thread anymore?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    I liked that one, seeing feedback etc

    submitted by /u/uncleseano
    [link] [comments]

    Swadia or Vlandia? OG or NG?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    VC: Dead Faction Rebellion/Uprisings

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Is there a mod so I can turn this feature of? I have killed 3 or so faction so everytime the revive they come at me and I lose a lord to them and 3 or so fields. I'm soo close to fully conqueror and it's really fucking me.

    submitted by /u/MacDr1zz1e
    [link] [comments]

    When I customize the sliders on defection overhaul mod and it tells me to restart, the sliders just return back to its default numbers. Why?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    I use separatism mod as well

    submitted by /u/LemonoSharky19
    [link] [comments]

    Swadia communist uprising. I made this cringe dogshit I hope you buttered up bannerboys enjoy the show.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    How to command Khergit horse archers

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Actually the title is a question, not a statement!

    I can't seem to get it. I know I can basically lead the unit myself, which I've done, leading them round in a circle around the enemy, but I can't seem to make them useful. They just follow me blindly and start singing "We're all going on a Summer holiday", Cliff Richard stylee, while ignoring the enemy and their weapons.

    What I'd ideally like is to be able to order them to do that (the circling, and the shooting, but less of the singing) while I deal with more interesting things during the battle. Is that possible? Telling them to charge just results in carnage - of them, not the enemy - even though that seems to be the only obvious command that might work.

    submitted by /u/KapitaenMeinKapitaen
    [link] [comments]

    Does companion level affect bandit party size?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    on warband native.
    i heard that enemy party size scales with player level, but does that take into account companion lvl?

    submitted by /u/nicopucho
    [link] [comments]

    Being enlisted in Anno Domini 1257

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Hello! Im trying the mod Anno domini 1257 and I enlisted in the french army, I have some question. How do I rank up in the army and for example if I upgrade my sword skill and shield, will I be smth different than if I put every put in power draw ( may be a stupid question but idk) and can I become a noble or a vassal if I keep fighting with the army? Is there a better lord to enlist than another ( I enlisted with the king and his army of 250 soldiers) and finally, can I become the " king" if I follow that path? Thanks for reading and hope that someone can help me!

    submitted by /u/QashqaiSauvage
    [link] [comments]

    I need your opinions on your (at least) 5 most liked and 5 least liked weapons in Bannerlord multiplayer, all opinions are appreciated, thank you!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    TLD opcode error

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    I'm playing the latest release of TLD overhaul, and whenever I get into a large battle and open the battle hud (backspace) I keep getting a wall of error messages:

    "Script error on opcode 920/926: invalid overlay ID: 40/41.../53; line no:143-208 At script: update_order_panel_statistics_and_map"

    Followed by "script error on opcode 922/926: invalid overlay ID: 56/57/58; line no: 24/25/34/35/44/45: at script: update_order_flags_on_map"

    This completely breaks the notifications and I have to restart the game for them to appear on screen again. I've already tried verifying warband files, reinstalling warband and reinstalling TLD overhaul. What else can I do about this?

    submitted by /u/Brothatswrong
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord 1.4.3 crashes

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    For me the new changes in the 1.4.3 beta branch makes 1.4.2 unplayable. I would like to play but for whatever reason no matter what i do almost everything crashes. Going into Save games from the main menu crashes the game if i have any save games inside. Opening custom battles crashes the game and launching into the map after I created a new character crashes the game.

    I have tried everything, uninstalled and verified, running exes as admin, updating drivers and deleted save games, nothing works :/. I'm not running any mods

    I have a gtx 1660 super and a i-7 4790 running on windows 8.1.

    submitted by /u/knut_kloster
    [link] [comments]

    What're your favourite character build up stats at the beginning of Warband?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    After all this time, I always invest almost entirely in Strength and Agility at the beginning, usually chose A veteran warrior father, a smith etc. in character story.

    I used to leave strength at 9, rely on intelligence to max out all skills, but then realised intelligence has mostly party skills and it's not that beneficial to invest in it.

    Having 5 ironflesh, power strike and riding with proper arms and armor gives you so much edge at the early levels, you win tournaments easier, cut through bandits more efficiently and all.

    Strength and agility based attibutes are especially important if you wanna be a hit and run tactician with Khergits. Around 50 lancers, sauced with a few swadian knights and sarranid mamlukes and some slave drivers will be extremely efficient.

    submitted by /u/Darkmiro
    [link] [comments]

    I am new to the franchise why does knudarr castle make so much? And should I put like 3000 denars worth of troops there to guard it because I’d still be making 7k?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    PoP : How do I play early game?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    So a while back I asked for help in what mods to play and the two most suggested were PoP and 1257AD. I tried 1257AD and realised its just not my thing,but I liked Pendor,but I'm having a problem.

    I simply can't do anything. I pick up 20-40 village recruits in search of bandit parties, look for some until I happen upon 5 elite dudes who are way faster than me,engage me in combat and smash my entire party. This has happened over and over and I can't even make enough money to start enterprises like this.

    How exactly am I supposed to progress forward because I get crushed every time I build even the most meagre mercenary band. I don't even have enough money to hire companions.

    One solution is savescumming,but I'm not sure about that. Seems like cheating.

    submitted by /u/TheWizardOfZaron
    [link] [comments]

    e1.4.3 Beta Hotfix - Aug 6th

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Alone in the world...

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Does anyone recognize what mod this armor is from?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment