• Breaking News

    Friday, December 18, 2020

    Mount & Blade Warband is the first strategy game where I find myself making actual combat maps to plan a strategy for my campaigns.

    Mount & Blade Warband is the first strategy game where I find myself making actual combat maps to plan a strategy for my campaigns.


    Warband is the first strategy game where I find myself making actual combat maps to plan a strategy for my campaigns.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 07:01 PM PST

    Now that's what I call a proper battle

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:20 AM PST

    Fine, I'll do it meself..

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 11:18 AM PST

    I just found this for a new Roman Mod for Bannerlord - Caesar, Augustus, Pompey and characters from HBO's Rome series are planned for the mod

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 01:25 AM PST

    For Honor Fans

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Am I "wrong" in feeling Bannerlord is progressing at a slow speed since EA dropping?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:46 AM PST

    I played Bannerlord for roughly 100 hours during the first two months or so and enjoyed the good bits but of course realized it wasn't all there (especially the late game, as Taleworlds said themselves).

    So I figured I would wait till they flesh the game out untill I would play again. Seeing as they said EA would last roughly a year I thought I could wait till then.

    I haven't played the game since then, but I've followed the patches somewhat regularly, aaand... well it's been almost 9 months since release (approaching a year) and I still haven't really seen anything big added since start apart from a little polishing of what was there back in April.

    So since I haven't played in a long time, I wanted to ask people who have been playing since then if what I'm saying is legitimate, or have I missed a real makeover? Or have they said anything about a massive patch coming soon to add loads of goodies perhaps closer to launch?

    Because at this speed it seems to me that EA will go on for at least another year before it reaches what I would expect from the game at release.

    Perhaps modders will take the torch as they did in Warband, but I had hoped Bannerlord would stand on its own legs better than Warband did.

    Edit: It seems I had missed the Roadmap, which would explain why I had this impression. I figured since this was the promised sequel we would see a lot of new features compared to Warband that would flesh out the world, but it seems their aim is to make a more advanced version of Warband. In that case I can see that they're doing a good job so far, I had just expected more.

    I am a bit worried about Late game though, as I didn't see much in the roadmap that would improve it from how it was at release.

    submitted by /u/PizzafaceMcBride
    [link] [comments]

    [TLD] Faction strength instantly drops to "spent and wavering"

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:51 AM PST

    I'm currently enjoying the beautiful Last Days of the Third Age mod for Warband. This is my first playthrough and I'm close to the endgame, anything north of Mordor defeated and Gondor is at last having a good time.

    Anyway, I went on a camping trip with my Lothlorien mates to the walls of Weast Osgiliath, booze and everything, when all of a sudden Lothlorien faction strength dropped from 4k+ to a mere 350. My pal Glorfinder started to freak out and urged me to go home, but there is literally nothing wrong with Lothlorien - every city is still standing and even the old crone Galadriel does not seem to notice the difference.

    I tried to reload twice and the same thing happened again a few days later. I feel like the game urges me to do something but can't seem to find a clue. Lothlorien is certainly not (and has never been) suffering from war, for all I know my guys are enjoying it.

    submitted by /u/Raccoonridee
    [link] [comments]

    When its time for a tactical retreat

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Bannerlord weekend sale vs Christmas sale

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:41 AM PST

    So Bannerlord is 20% off right now as part of a weekend sale. Pretty nice. I was thinking of buying it as a present for someone.

    But it's likely that the winter/Christmas sale will begin shortly after the weekend, on the 22nd.

    Do you guys think Bannerlord will be discounted more heavily if I wait?

    submitted by /u/sw_faulty
    [link] [comments]

    Just got a new graphics card and all of a sudden this game looks so beautiful

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:51 PM PST

    Is it worth getting into Bannerlord right now?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 02:29 AM PST

    I've played Bannerlord a little bit on release but it quickly became obvious that this game at it's early stage is just a Warband 1.5. Not to say that this is a bad thing by any means, but since I've already played Warband for like ~2000 hours I decided to step aside and wait until some new features will be introduced. So, after almost 9 months is there anything new aside from bugfixes?

    submitted by /u/osingran
    [link] [comments]

    Crafted weapons

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:24 AM PST

    I recently started smithing and besides the experience gains and uber javelins for selling / convincing lords, I'm having trouble seeing the benefits. I mean, it's nice being able to customize weapons for reach or damage, but I feel like the weapons I get from tournaments are still better.

    Do I need to get more tier 5 recipes or hope for a masterwork piece for smithing to be more useful for making weapons I'll actually use?

    submitted by /u/Homeless-Joe
    [link] [comments]

    Cursed Red Wars

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 04:45 PM PST

    hi I'm playing mountandblade Warband original and I have some question

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 02:58 AM PST

    hi

    I'm playing mountandblade Warband original

    It's exciting and fun

    but I want to add something

    I want to add soldiers name

    but "mountandblade original" can't add soldiers name

    so I want to find mod

    can you help me?

    submitted by /u/AwardBroad7592
    [link] [comments]

    How can I move my saved game from a pc to another?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:28 AM PST

    So I have more than 2k days in viking conquest and I recently bought a new pc and I would like to use that same world in my new pc, sorry if this is a dumb question, but how can I do it? Is it possible? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/esterole4
    [link] [comments]

    How much hours u guys have in bannerlord or warband?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Can someone help me replace "Dickplomacy Reloaded" musket animation to "L'aigle" musket animation?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:26 AM PST

    Im playing L'aigle mod and my pc lags when muskets shoot because of the smoke, is there a way to reduce the smoke? I dont want to completely remove the smoke either.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:03 AM PST

    How do I fix this? Im not getting any money even though I own businesses and Im a vassal. Im playin Floris.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:59 AM PST

    Start the game with a strong character and a lot of money

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:00 AM PST

    Question about creating your own kingdom in Bannerlord.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:44 AM PST

    So I know that you cannot start your own kingdom without talking to the right person at the end of the dragon banner quest. I wanted to do a favorite run of mine I used to do on Warband where I'd level up really high, join as a vassal to an empire, and rebel against them very late game when we've almost conquered Calradia and take a bunch of vassals with me. I've had issues before with this game where I failed the dragon banner quest and could not form my own kingdom or rebel. I'm not totally sure how the dragon banner quest plays into my ability to rebel and create my own kingdom that way. Does anybody have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Medeskimartinandwood
    [link] [comments]

    Must have mods for warband? [New Player]

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 07:44 PM PST

    plan to get warband during the sale. Are there any essential mods i should get before starting my first playthrough?

    submitted by /u/Noswald95
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of buying Bannerlord

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:53 PM PST

    What's the recommendation? Currently $40 on steam and I'm looking for a new time sink.

    submitted by /u/suckeroftoes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment