• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    Mount & Blade Oopsie

    Mount & Blade Oopsie


    Oopsie

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    Swadian vs Rhodok Sergeant

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    How To Horse Archer and Give a Khuzait Haircut

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Me and my soldiers about to abolish slavery (and the Spanish) forever.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    Just got the game 2 days ago. Have done over 400 practice tournies and 50+ real ones. Have not slept a wink. The combat system is so much fun and so versatile. Holy fuck.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Fighting the entirety of vlandia

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Is that a horse?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    looters are best faction

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Times are changing...

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Proposed Mechanics: Build your own great estate/ mine / "fishing village" / marshalling field / logging camp

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    What's the current state of bannerlord?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    If I'm wanting to start a campaign and play it to completion should I play Warband or Bannerlord?

    submitted by /u/shinniesta1
    [link] [comments]

    The Dance of Death. Everyone stops screaming and starts dancing to signal the end of times.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    U lost?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Cannot create save data.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    When I try to save any game it says it cannot create the save data. I deleted all old saves, and freed up more space on my pc, yet nothing. I disabled my antivirus, nothing. Restarted my pc, nothing. Is there a fix at all? This came out of nowhere after about 4 hours into a new play-through with the newest patch. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/that_one_itch
    [link] [comments]

    Current state of the game

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Hi! I played a lot of Bannerlord at launch, but haven't touched it since may due to me waiting for TaleWorlds to adress some issues I was having with the game.

    The reason of this post is to ask you people about the current state of the game:

    • How is the economy and kingdom mechanics? Did they solved the snowballing issues and the lords cheating?
    • How are sieges? Did they adressed the issues with the IA doing things like abandoning the battering ram or the tower?
    • Have they improved performance? Are there any new mechanics?
    submitted by /u/TintoConCasera
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda new

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    How is it I learn the prisoner management skill in mount and blade warband

    submitted by /u/DrHotDogPHD92
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who finds most tournaments easy?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I have everything realistic and npc battle ai (can't Remember what its called) on difficult. But I still find that they are relatively easy. When I start a new game I first do tournaments to get money. And once I have good equip from winning the first couple of tournaments they're even easier. Am I just good at them? Or is the AI just not so good?

    submitted by /u/4_aishere
    [link] [comments]

    Does maintaining high relations with faction leaders make them declare war on you less?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    I'm in a bit of a pickle at the moment. All 4 of the reigning factions (in my playthrough) declared war on me simultaneously, and naturally, I got steamrolled. I spent hours trying to defend castles 150v1000 and I'd come out on top, yay! But I'd have to do it again, and again, and again. Eventually I just gave up, gathered all my remaining forces (roughly 550), and gave up all my territory since I had 1000 man armies coming in from all sides. I decided to yoink Ortongrad from the Khuzait before paying them off with all the gold I had left. I checked my relations with all the lords and I was at at least -20 with 3/4 faction leaders attacking me (Derthert was +4). I just annihilated Derthert's army and I'm considering releasing Derthert for the relation gain, as I'm hoping when we do make peace he won't attack me again if we are friends. I'm also trying to bring up my relation with other faction leaders so in the future they also might not attack me, will this work? Or will they completely ignore it and kill me anyways?

    TL;DR: Lost most of my shit, migrated somewhere else to restart, and am trying to increase relations with the lords responsible for destroying me. Am curious whether high relation with leaders will make factions less inclined to wipe the floor with me.

    submitted by /u/tedwardbundy
    [link] [comments]

    Crash Issues

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    I tried installing a mod through nexus mods and now the game instantly crashes when it launches. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it after uninstalling the mods. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Tastykoala1
    [link] [comments]

    Sturgians still weak?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Fellow butterlords,

    I played Bannerlord a bit during the EA launch, but ended up taking a step back due to exams and other obligations. I noticed that the Sturgians were really weak with decent top tier cav, meh ranged and very underwhelming melee infantry compared to the lore surrounding their 'amazing' melee infantry. So I'm getting back into it the game again, and just want to know if my berserkers and huscarls will fail me once again compared to Vlandia or the Empire?

    submitted by /u/Lord_Of_Gluttony
    [link] [comments]

    Monchung be like

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment