• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    Mount & Blade If you've been a good Bannerlord this year, remember to leave out milk and cookies for Armagan. There'll be patches, mod tools and custom servers for all the good boys and girls (if they're patient). Thank you TaleWorlds for a memorable first year of Bannerlord!

    Mount & Blade If you've been a good Bannerlord this year, remember to leave out milk and cookies for Armagan. There'll be patches, mod tools and custom servers for all the good boys and girls (if they're patient). Thank you TaleWorlds for a memorable first year of Bannerlord!


    If you've been a good Bannerlord this year, remember to leave out milk and cookies for Armagan. There'll be patches, mod tools and custom servers for all the good boys and girls (if they're patient). Thank you TaleWorlds for a memorable first year of Bannerlord!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:43 AM PST

    The Old World Mods progress in a nutshell

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:34 AM PST

    [OC] Siege defenders

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:51 PM PST

    Let Me Tell You the Story of a Heroic Band of Peasants...

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Maintaining Regimental Discipline

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:00 AM PST

    FOR THE TSAARRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:50 AM PST

    Milady?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Warband Horse Physics

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:08 PM PST

    How is bannerlord doing on Linux now ?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:07 AM PST

    I am thinking about buying it, I do not expect it to run with native or platinum quility, but I want to get an idea about what I am getting into.

    Thanks in advance guys.

    submitted by /u/Iam_cool_asf
    [link] [comments]

    Empire Unit Guide

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:06 AM PST

    we need more napoleonic wars memes

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Lonely sailor

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:04 AM PST

    Khuzaiti girl

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:08 AM PST

    The Silmarillion (Bannerlord Mod): The Art of Beleriand

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Hello all!

    For those of you who don't know, The Silmarillion is a Bannerlord mod (in progress) that is based upon the Quenta Silmarillion, or History of the Silmarils, by JRR Tolkien. You will fight alongside great heroes of the First Age, such as Húrin and Maedhros, to defeat the Dark Lord Morgoth, or you can join the hordes of Orcs marching forth from the fortress of Angband and bring ruin to the lands of Beleriand.

    We understand that development has been rather slow, especially when compared to the other fantastic mods being created by this community. We have simply been caught up in the real world for a while.

    As a thank you for your patience and support, and a little tease of what we have been working on, here is an art book featuring troop concept art by our incredibly talented artists.

    We hope you enjoy!

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yPaz8ubERJNIOJQ3FqO8sBjdOeWghJiK/view?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/Llyngeir
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord performance issues

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:55 AM PST

    So whenever I try to play bannerlord it is lagging freezing and stuttering on the campagain map and in battles it doest matter what setting I use i feel like i have tried everything. If anyone knows some sort of fix please help

    submitted by /u/CRLSN22
    [link] [comments]

    What are the benefits of having Multiple Parties in Singleplayer?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:56 AM PST

    So i recently started playing Mount & Blade 2 and played only singleplayer so far. I eventually earned enough renown to make a 2nd party which i did. However i dont see any benefits in that as the only thing i ever notice is how to AI just randomly patrols certain parts of the world, "draining" my economy.

    Am i missing something? Or is it generally a bad idea to make multiple parties?

    submitted by /u/Racer911-1
    [link] [comments]

    Army of bandits

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:55 AM PST

    Looking for highly polished warband mods (QoL)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:36 AM PST

    So I'm looking for a mod overhaul with the quality of the mod Perisno. It's my favorite mod solely because of the amount of options you can tune for your exact liking. Companions can't just leave my party. I can adjust waiting time speed. There are a plethora of cheat options to make it easier for custom playthroughs. There are keybinds to recruit/sell prisoners en masse, and every tavern has the ability to sell prisoners. For me personally, this slew of QoL makes warband playable for me. Plus Perisno has I think its called SilverStag or something that gives you combat abilities like rallying your men. When I play a mod like Gekojuko, I see that I have to meet the Village elder before I can even recruit troops from a village or even gain relation. In my opinion, this only slows down gameplay for an already slow game. I've played PoP, and it surprised me that there was no way to prevent your companions from leaving, so you could never collect all the companions. To me, having this lingering anxiety hanging over my head of who is going to leave me next drives me crazy.

    TLDR: Looking for mods with excellent QoL options and game setting options

    submitted by /u/Marble_Columns
    [link] [comments]

    Unkillable faction?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:13 AM PST

    Playing my first kingdom on Warband and I own everything but one faction is refusing to die. I've killed a couple armies awhile back that were still alive but everything I've encountered since has been lone lords running around by themselves.

    Ive captured some of these but I was under the impression that single Lords dont prevent a faction from being defeated as I have definitely seen a one-stack from a defeated faction running around before.

    Does this indicate that there is some larger army hiding on the map somewhere? I have never seen the King in all my time roaming around.

    I've read some conflicting info regarding problems like this and wondered if anyone knew of a way out of this issue.

    submitted by /u/Light_Ninja_
    [link] [comments]

    Moving the mouse causes lag

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:13 AM PST

    Hey all!

    So I just started playing Warband again after a few months, but it's pretty much unplayable. Whenever I move the mouse in the map or in menus, it causes lag. It feels like moving the mouse forces the game to load "something". This problem wasn't around when I played the game a few months back. Looking in Task manager doesn't tell me anything, as everything is below 20% usage.

    I've made upgrades and changes since last time, but none that should really matter:

    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero (no change)
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 2700X (only change is overclocking 3.7Ghz => 4.0Ghz)
    RAM: Upgraded from G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB 3200Mhz to Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200Mhz
    GPU: GTX 1070 8GB (no change)
    Monitor: Upgraded from "generic" 60Hz to AOC 144Hz
    Other upgrades: Case, power supply, AIO cooler.
    All other peripherals than the monitor are the same as last time I played it.

    I've tried all sorts of things:

    - Changing CPU priority on the game process
    - Checked CPU affinity, all threads are enabled
    - Changed framerate limiting from 60 to 500 (trying 144 in-between)
    - Killed off all "new" processes (such as Armoury Crate, Corsair iCue, Greenshot, disable sync on OneDrive, etc.)
    - Updated all drivers
    - Found a thread naming a GOG overlay, that I don't have at all.

    I should also mention that I am just running plain-old vanilla Native. Nothing in terms of fancy mods at all.

    I am a teensy bit desperate, because despite its age, I still adore this game and will probably keep coming back to it, so I would really appreciate your help.

    Tons of thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/kyppodk
    [link] [comments]

    How to siege in bannerlord

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:41 AM PST

    I always fail sieges no matter how hard I try?

    submitted by /u/The_Great_Madman
    [link] [comments]

    Best Crafted Weapons Combos for selling

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:27 AM PST

    I really enjoy being a merchant and selling crafted weapons and i wanted to ask which parts are the best for selling

    I wanna make weapon that i can sell for a lot. i got a lot of parts unlocked but i dont know which of them are the best for selling. Thanks :))

    submitted by /u/LocalDrugDealGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Fan of warband, should I get Bannerlord now or wait for full release?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Hey guys, how is your experience of early access? Would you advise me to get it now or later when it releases? Also how is the multiplayer right now? And what about ping? I am in South asia.

    submitted by /u/Only-a-NooB
    [link] [comments]

    Biggest battle yet boys

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:17 PM PST

    Gekokujo but it's in star wars and on Mandalore

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:40 AM PST

    Can someone make a mod as good as gekokujo but it's set on Mandalore with the mandalorian clans. That would slap.

    submitted by /u/Domtm69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment