• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 10, 2020

    Mount & Blade The Virgin Imperial vs The Chad Sturgian

    Mount & Blade The Virgin Imperial vs The Chad Sturgian


    The Virgin Imperial vs The Chad Sturgian

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:01 AM PST

    Yeah Boi

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:03 PM PST

    Last man standing

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:18 PM PST

    Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Legend of Griff #1

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:08 AM PST

    tfw everyone agrees on the pizza toppings except you

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:53 PM PST

    Empress Rhagaea I'm trying to sneak around but I'm dummy thicc and the clap from my cheeks is alerting the Aserai guards

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:59 PM PST

    My thoughts on playing a non-mounted character.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:04 AM PST

    I decided to play a foot soldier for my most recent campaign after having done the typical horse archer/heavy mounted knight for my last few. This is completely vanilla, no mods.

    I've got to say it is super fun, but super challenging at the same time. (Playing on realistic damage btw). There's so many things I took for granted in my last few campaigns. I decided to go all the way and not even equip a horse on my person at all, so traveling on the world map got way slower at the start of the game and only just recently has become manageable because I found a good scouting companion. I got caught by larger parties more times than I can count early game. The trade off to this was that I noticed I did much better in tournaments because of my one handed/athletics skills being generally high. The other thing I took for granted was troop positioning in battles. My army is pretty standard for where I am at, but instead of riding around on a fast horse positioning troops before the enemy gets there, it's much more of a realistic feel to troop formations. Most of the time I'm telling the archers and infantry to follow me until we get close and then positioning them last second.

    The big thing that I want to point out though is how freaking fun it is to be a part of the inevitable massive melee in every battle. Instead of riding around picking off other cav/archers like I normally would, I'm typically front and center with my infantry hacking and slashing away while I hope the rest of my army is doing well. I've definitely got knocked out way more this way but I find that the battles are way more fun because I feel like more of a part of my army as opposed to a super soldier racking up 40 kills a battle.

    Just thought I'd get that off my chest. I highly recommend giving a foot soldier play through a try if you're getting bored of the normal mounted way to play the game.

    My weapon slots are javs, 1h sword, 2h axe, big shield.

    If anyone else has tried this, let me know if you've had a similar experience.

    submitted by /u/gopackgo199
    [link] [comments]

    awoiaf will the white walker die off eventualy if i dont care about them and go to essos?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:05 AM PST

    What would happen if I kill all khuzait clans but spare their lands bannerlord

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:23 AM PST

    In my playthrough(late game) I executed all the khuzait lords and nobles I've defeated in battles. So there aren't many left except kid members. 10-15 members at best but they still have plenty of cities and castles and 8000power. If I kill all of them and their families but don't take any of their fiefs what would happen to them? Will game say khuzaits have ended but will i still see their banners in the fiefs?

    submitted by /u/tutkuaksoy
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:21 AM PST

    Alot of my lords relationships are decreasing over time how do i fix that

    submitted by /u/MyLifeIsAFrickingMes
    [link] [comments]

    Getting started in Warband

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:00 AM PST

    Howdy im just starting warband for the first time, any advice for a newbie like myself?

    submitted by /u/Deathox120
    [link] [comments]

    (Warband) How to add items into my inventory?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:05 AM PST

    Hi so basically I want to have my items from one save to another save. The Character export only allows me to import character skills, attributes, proficiencies...etc. Does anyone here know specifically how to add items into the player inventory? And please don't just throw me a mod. Specific instructions would be very much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/dragonedeath
    [link] [comments]

    awoiaf when should i desactivate static wars

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:04 AM PST

    im in turn 481 is that the moment to do it or should i wait til the white walker attack

    submitted by /u/Samueldedieu1
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Floris troops

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 02:24 AM PST

    I paly Floris Modpack for the first time. Is there a point in building any other units than the tier 7 units? It takes forever to train tier 7, are they that much stronger than the others?

    submitted by /u/grunzkor
    [link] [comments]

    Player: you spot and handsome squire from the other side of the club

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:54 PM PST

    The Roman Empire mod bannerlord (units/troop tree question)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:45 PM PST

    I can't figure out what the best units are? I feel like the cav isn't great and the archers are alright but I can't decide if the infantry is actually good, or which units are the best for infantry? I'm play on realistic settings btw.

    submitted by /u/BADMAN5568
    [link] [comments]

    Any mods you would recommend for warband or bannerlord?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:38 PM PST

    I'm currently playing awoiaf on warband and the Roman Empire on bannerlord. Also any projects I should be looking forward too? Right now I'm waiting for a game of thrones mod or middle earth mod for bannerlord.

    submitted by /u/BADMAN5568
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord late game kingdom strategy

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:52 AM PST

    So I'm currently sitting at 15k power and have 15 cities and a lot of castles. Other kingdoms are at 3-7k power(except Vlandia and northern kingdom they are less than 1000) only khuzait is stronger than me. They have less power than me but they have like 20 cities and its going to be khuzait vs me late game. I have all of Vlandia most of battania and some sturgian cities so khuzait is not so close to my kingdom. But I'm kinda afraid of them so I'm planning to do steal their lords as it seems the easiest way to damage them. My question is should I recruit their lords before I take a castle or city and give them those immediately or will they leave my kingdom in a short time if they don't get any fiefs for a good amount of time. Should I recruit them as fast as possible or slowly. I need your help

    submitted by /u/DerthertDeyMeroc
    [link] [comments]

    Win condition questions

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 06:20 PM PST

    From some web searching and poking around it appears you will win the game if you restore a claimant to their thrown AND conquer the entire map?

    What happens if you successfully complete each claimants quest? is that a win condition? Is there exactly 1 usurper per kingdom?

    thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/discourse_friendly
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord mod

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:35 PM PST

    I have to say the Roman Empire mod is very fun, it's worth trying I really like the troops and the custom armours.

    submitted by /u/BADMAN5568
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment