• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    Mount & Blade Challenge: Identify This Horse

    Mount & Blade Challenge: Identify This Horse


    Challenge: Identify This Horse

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:21 PM PST

    My pixel art submission for Bannerlord Creative Contest, which isnt finished in a way I wanted.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:14 AM PST

    Fighting on foot is underrated

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:32 AM PST

    Some shields for CA - Eagle Rising

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:41 PM PST

    looked like my battanian friend was in a tough spot

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:09 AM PST

    What's your opinion on the recent equipment changes?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:39 PM PST

    I mean the old helmet on Khan's guards and the imperial elite cataphract look way cooler than the current one. Not to mention the Khan's guards now uses Sturgian armor..... Changing up Fian Champion's bow was also a bummer. Although I do think changing the chest plate for the Vlandian banner knights makes it look better.

    submitted by /u/thereitis00
    [link] [comments]

    (Help) I just ıntalled the floris expanded modpack on warband. But when ı switch my module to floris game stops respondin

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:05 AM PST

    is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/cretexus
    [link] [comments]

    Is bannerlord worth playing now? I haven’t played it in a while and was wondering if it is as immersive and fun as warband

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:09 AM PST

    In Diplomacy 4.3 can you become a prostitute?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Last Days Third Age help: my allies never attack in unison

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:18 AM PST

    Right now our northern factions are doing pretty well. We have pushed back the enemy south and working to take out their advance camps. Just to get to this part is a drudge. However, when my allies decide to do a Siege, that one faction always send a small group (example: main commander may have 100 units, while the other 2 commanders have like 30 and 60). That small group is NEVER supported by the other allied factions. Without fail, every single enemy faction decides to seemingly send their entire armies to attack the siege, and it always falls on me to save the day if I'm lucky. I feel like its just an endless Groundhog's day loop of me trying to whittle away enemy units that I can take on solo, just hoping that my allies will press forward in the off chance they aren't swarmed by large amounts of enemies. Is this normal game behavior? Am I playing it wrong? I've tried boosting my allies numbers by recruiting armies and giving them away to them and that doesn't seem to help much either.

    Thanks for input!

    submitted by /u/dogbonejones
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes I forget this is an early access game. Then I'm reminded...

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:56 PM PST

    What are the essential mods to play Bannerlord currently?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:16 PM PST

    Medieval Times Scarecrow

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Protip: If your renown is too low to go to the keep of a city, quicksave and load the save

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:10 PM PST

    You should be able to access the keep and talk to the lords afterwards.

    Note: you must quicksave at the screen to go to the keep, before you bribe the guard

    submitted by /u/bytheninedivines
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod to start with your own Kingdom?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:30 PM PST

    Is there a mod to start with your own Kingdom?

    I havent got the time nor patience for the grind anymore.

    I want a higher level character

    Create my own culture, choose a town and some fiefs or take over an existing one.

    I have a save I played 4-5 months ago with a town and some stuff. Will that still work now?

    submitted by /u/Senalmoondog
    [link] [comments]

    Hidden best armor in the game (PICTURE) - Pendor

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Can you form gangs yet?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:43 PM PST

    My whole hype around the game was set in being able to form a gang and take over the underbelly of a city. I have stayed away from the gang since my first campaign back in April or so, when it first came out. And just wanted to know if they had gangs out yet, or if they have a dated pipeline as to when they may be out.

    submitted by /u/keithabarta
    [link] [comments]

    The Vlandian troop tree irks me somewhat.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:14 PM PST

    So Vlandia has strong cav, pikes and crossbows, to bridge Rhodok and Swadian troops. What makes me scratch my head is, why would a strong cav civ need pikes anyway? Shouldn't the pike and crossbow heavy Rhodoks be used out of necessity to defend against the vengeful Swadians and utilize the hills properly? Just doesn't make much sense why Vlandia is just Swadia and Rhodoks troop trees mushed into one.

    submitted by /u/Wheredoesthetoastgo2
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Start Bannerlord Multiplayer

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:01 PM PST

    Whenever I try to launch Bannerlord multiplayer I get messages in the "Battleye launcher" window saying that the battleye service either failed to install, failed to start, or both. I've tried many different fixes including verifying the game files on steam, reinstalling the entire game, and turning off my firewall with no luck. Does anyone happen to have a solution to this issue?

    submitted by /u/deadfesh1
    [link] [comments]

    Any good new mods?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:41 PM PST

    I haven't played Warband for a while. I was wondering if any mods came out this year.

    submitted by /u/fafwq
    [link] [comments]

    Perisno

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 02:34 PM PST

    I have a problem guys, the guy i need to beat, Sekr, i beat him with army of 1000 man, but still, this guy dont want to talk and i cant finish the quest? Anyone know the solution?

    submitted by /u/KakoNeLako
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment