• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Mount & Blade I didn't expect this mod to be that realistic. (Nova Aetas)

    Mount & Blade I didn't expect this mod to be that realistic. (Nova Aetas)


    I didn't expect this mod to be that realistic. (Nova Aetas)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    Cold Winter Sturgians

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    I Don't Even Know

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    You ever boot up Warband to try and do an actually interesting playthrough of the game, but then halfway through you just say screw it, set it to easy, and train up a whole army of Swadian Knights?

    submitted by /u/Yung_Taxman
    [link] [comments]

    First of all thank you guys for teaching me the crouched lance technique

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    But I also lost 40 men and now I'm broke and I keep getting my ass kicked and lost my scimitar

    submitted by /u/raickiey
    [link] [comments]

    250 hrs, 2 campaigns, 0 dragon banners...it finally happened boys!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Help: I can't seem to get the mods to work

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I have recently downloaded Vortex mod manager so that I could apply some mods to Bannerlord. However, having downloaded Vortex as well as the mods I wanted to use, for some reason I can no longer launch Bannerlord for my steam library. Steam says its preparing the launch but then nothing happens. I thought then I could launch the game directly from the Vortex manager which it successfully did but then the enabled mods I had downloaded where not being applied to Bannerlord. There was no menu that pops to let you change the order of the mods before the game launches, it just goes straight to the Bannerlord initial menu. So currently I am scratching my head as to what the problem is...

    I would really appreciate any help on this matter, thanks :)

    submitted by /u/AHappyDeskPlant
    [link] [comments]

    How do you got about finding what mod is crashing the game and Has anyone received this?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    I won... but at what cost?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    This game is simply stunning. Can't wait to get a better PC.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Bannerlord Competition With Award-Winning Has Started

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    Taleworlds is launching a new award-winning competition for Mount and Blade II Bannerlord in three different areas. The awards are generous!

    https://play4.uk/game-news/bannerlord-competition-with-award-winning-has-started/

    submitted by /u/orhnkyk
    [link] [comments]

    Where do the vassals without a fief stay?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    I have a vassal who doesn't own any fiefs and I need to talk to him to complete a quest but I have no idea where he might be, I keep asking from other vassals but nobody knows ... and he doesn't even come to my feasts because he is a hostile lord! so what should I do?

    submitted by /u/BitTheBitter
    [link] [comments]

    Banner lord creative competition.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    The kidnappers decided to put their hideout right on top of a village, I have several questions

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    500 Triarii vs 500 Falxman

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Lighting bug on the map

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    I have lighthing problem on the map.
    It's like that.

    Uninstalled and reinstalled, adjusted some settings but no, no help at all.

    Is there any solution?

    submitted by /u/1000-7
    [link] [comments]

    Viking Conquest Duel

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Just found out that in a battle, in the commander options, sometimes you have the possibility of single fighting the enemy leader, without wasting soldiers lives.

    I think its so cool.

    submitted by /u/WillingnessLittle
    [link] [comments]

    Taleworlds Hate Thread

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Taleworlds Hate Thread

    So, this isn't like an unreasonable hate thread so to speak, I think it's pretty well deserved at this point. I don't understand why this company suddenly became so hostile to its player base and is so set in stone on their vision for this game that everyone hates. I'm kind of hungover so it's hard to gather my thoughts so I'll try to be concise.

    Bannerlord combat is absolutely terrible, a step down from Warband in the eyes of Warband veterans. Taleworlds is intent on forcing through things that the playerbase has told them they unanimously and categorically didn't want. If you go on the MP section on the TW forum it's just drowned in complaints on top of complaints. Everyone hates the class system and a plethora of other 'enhancements' to the combat TW put into this game. A classic example of TWs behavior here is crush through. Crush through was super balanced and implemented perfectly in warband, but they decided to arbitrarily spam it in bannerlord against our wishes making the combat even more retarded.

    It usually goes like this with class system, crush through, block delay, etc:

    1. Taleworlds says they're adding a feature.
    2. Playerbase says that they absolutely don't want that feature
    3. Taleworlds says they know better than the people that have thousands of hours in their titles and forces it through anyway
    4. game gets worse

    If anyone is also here from the Runescape community, they'll find the same historic pattern of behavior from Jagex in ruining their game with updates they forced through despite player dislike. This is why they had to release Oldschool Runescape in 2013 which has double the player count garbage Runescape 3 has.

    The thing that really irks me, is that when players try to mod their games and fix this, Taleworlds starts to threaten them. We had a guy on the forums that more or less fixed the combat by hosting and editing the server's XML files during the beta. He didn't get cease and desisted per se but it was more of a "STOP DOING THIS OR ELSE" kinda thing. + The other shady crap with the Chinese mods..... If you wanna make the game in your image do so, but let us play the way we want to.

    The current state of the game speaks volumes to the results of these crappy attitudes by TW. I tried playing after four months and couldn't find a queue. MP is legit dead. Warband has a more healthy MP scene after ten years and a sequel, especially on the Persistent Kingdoms open world mod which you should totally install and join my clan on and be a part of the fun 100 man server wars wink wink pm me for details. But yeah back to what I was saying it's a joke that Warband is doing better than Bannerlord right now but it makes sense because of all of the above. It's a joke that we still don't have custom servers and the only other gamemode we have on the pub server's is meme duel servers that are put on team deathmatch.

    https://preview.redd.it/ynd60d91kot51.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=8cd8512589d99dade86c8cb0596ae6af4766e5dc

    I'm also aware that like 80% of the players are singleplayer hermits that spend hours upon hours flipping through different mods killing bots and that bannerlord may be a title more geared towards them instead of the competitive warband community. Hopefully when we finally get custom servers we can just all edit or mod out all the garbage TW put into multiplayer ourselves. But it will still suck separating the community from the base game and cutting it off from new blood that way. To all those apologists that are about to say early access, I will reply with 7 years of supposed dev and a year and a half of beta and EA.

    TL;DR TW deserves the hate at this point for completely ignoring the lifeblood of their multiplayer and ruining their sequel with immensely unpopular updates to the combat, then proceeding to threaten people that try to fix it.

    submitted by /u/RPInjectionToTheVein
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment