• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Mount & Blade Most of the wanderers in my game are in this one tavern...

    Mount & Blade Most of the wanderers in my game are in this one tavern...


    Most of the wanderers in my game are in this one tavern...

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Hold the line! Sturgia Heavy Infantry Playthrough

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Made me a 2 hander. I'm enjoying it.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    How do I make children with my wife?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    I've been married to a 27 year old for a while now.

    I keep her in my party with me.

    She hasn't birthed any children yet.

    What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/FlutterLord
    [link] [comments]

    Slapping the tavern maids ass

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Another Bob Ross Edition of the Scene Editor

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Vlandia Unit Guide

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Rate my Kingdom (Day of Secession from Kingdom of Nords)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    How do I marry?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    I took over the Kingdom I have the lady's fathers blessing and I've waited over 336 days and failed the quest. Now im trying again and its been over 100 days

    My kingdom is the only faction (I took over the island) Me and the father are boys - 99 relation

    submitted by /u/JustMeYaBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone willing to share his/her modlist for latest patch

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    As title states, i'd like to get into some bannerlord modding never touched into that before.

    submitted by /u/Cpt_Kapalo
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: Make it so dismounted cavalry have their own category or default to infantry/archers

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    If anyone has made a mod that does this please link it. I hate dragging around high quality cavalry that are dismounted and watching them get butchered

    submitted by /u/RarelyComfortable
    [link] [comments]

    Mapping Tutorial

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    [Mapping Tutorial] https://youtu.be/HT6iOAi_Uic

    I'm a beginner, but I made a 5-minute tutorial video because I had a lot of requests.

    I am not good at English because I am Korean. lol

    submitted by /u/pewpewhct123
    [link] [comments]

    Summary of the major changes in the recent months

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    What does Pendor use for it's Pretty Female Faces?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/Ismjahson
    [link] [comments]

    I made Sixth Map.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    [Sixth Map] https://youtu.be/CnFBIxKsmQQ

    thank you for watching!

    If I just want to say something, Road-Texure isn't expressed properly.

    p.s I like the messy surroundings of medieval villages. It's just my taste.

    [The Others Videos] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wZxoLaIyO0&list=PLvRPtsz7OSFSh1H81NYrtZsMs_Z5b_mdm&ab_channel=CloneKing

    submitted by /u/pewpewhct123
    [link] [comments]

    Viking Conquest vs Brytenwalda

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Which one do you think is better and why?

    For example, I like the duels and events you found in viking conquest, like the old hero or the troll bridge.

    Naval battles are better in Viking Conquest I remember. But Brytenwalda had a lot of interesting things, like the bounty hunting, more towns and villages, more clans, weapons...

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/WillingnessLittle
    [link] [comments]

    Do your clan members/lords still take your garrisoned troops?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    I want to create parties for my clan but I don't want them taking my 26/31 lvl troops from my town garrison. Has this been patched in e1.5.3?

    submitted by /u/rebezil
    [link] [comments]

    Any mod with a focus on city-side house-to-house combat?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    I really like the few scenes of warband, where you fight in close quarters, small group against small group, such as when breaking a noble out of a city. Are there any mods that emphasize that aspect more strongly, compared to doing diplomacy and open-field battles?

    submitted by /u/R3D3-1
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod that adds jousting tounaments to the game?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    The tournaments in the game are unlike any actual tournament ever. the closest thing to jousting is a weird 1v1 horse fight where you go in awkward circles. Anybody know of one?

    submitted by /u/nervouswhenitseasy
    [link] [comments]

    How to transition from vassal to king

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    I have a settlement and a moderate sized army I want to become a king but I am unsure if I have enough money and troops to do so how winch should I have and what should I do?

    submitted by /u/CorpAdvisor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment