• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    Mount & Blade it‘s almost harvesting Season my dudes

    Mount & Blade it‘s almost harvesting Season my dudes


    it‘s almost harvesting Season my dudes

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:20 AM PST

    Butter is love, butter is life

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Tried my hand at modding. Thirty seconds later, I feel like I've got it figured out.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:19 AM PST

    A TG_Arena regular explains why he likes this server

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Yes

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Last CHARGE

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:35 AM PST

    Minas Tirith, we have to take it all, until we reach the summit

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:14 AM PST

    A very close one. All the French cavalry died in this trench (1257 AD).

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:23 PM PST

    2020 Happy Late New Year!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Some say that bannerlord will release in march 20th, which if true, would ultimately mean that Doom eternal and bannerlord release in the same day

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:21 AM PST

    And i just hope i don't somehow die until then

    submitted by /u/italiqbg
    [link] [comments]

    Napoleonic Role Play

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:19 AM PST

    I have done a bad thing!!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:17 AM PST

    I sat down to pick up my save game having not played since before Christmas and put in a couple of hours before dinner. I went to save the game but had a red 'did not save game' message. So I load back in to check and , obvs, it hadn't. So I start looking around the Internetwebs and discover it is a common problem. I followed a bit of advice to grant Admin permissions to the .exe file and that made no difference so I delete and reinstall MB:W but now.......nothing. I double click the icon and it simply doesn't load! I'd be grateful for any advice. I'm at work so can't act on it just yet.

    submitted by /u/CMDR_Dozer
    [link] [comments]

    Look at this herecy

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:06 AM PST

    What are the chances of getting into bannerlord?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:44 AM PST

    I've literally waited months and I signed up as soon as it was announced

    submitted by /u/njason321
    [link] [comments]

    Hiw can i fight the Khergits?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:09 AM PST

    sooo, im a vassal of Sarranids and i have 51 ppl (most of them are veteran footman and i have some cavalry and some skirmishers). the problem is, i was caught by one of the khans of khergits and they have 52 ppl. the terrain is an open field. is there any way for me to beat them or should i just pull back.

    submitted by /u/TheLastMigo
    [link] [comments]

    My ideal game would be Mount and Blade combat and Battlefront 2005 maps

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:19 PM PST

    With Command posts to spread out the fight and I don't have to worry about team commands (I'm sorry it's my least favorite part :/ )

    We can even keep the Tauntauns!!

    (Also add the battlefront dodge roll)

    submitted by /u/CartooNinja
    [link] [comments]

    Mod with death cam WFaS

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:15 AM PST

    Hey,

    I'd just like to find a mod that does this. I.e if I get shot instantly during a battle it doesn't go to auto-resolve. Anyone know something good?

    Also, on the topic, since there's no workshop support as far as I can tell, how do I install it? Just throw it into the file directory?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Tiepsiep
    [link] [comments]

    Any guides?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:09 AM PST

    Hello! As a beginner I was wondering if you could recommend any useful guides to Warband. I've started my second game and the thing I really got is you should start with nords as it's very easy to earn reputation there due to thousands od bandits wondering around. But what else? So yeah if you know any good guides please let me know

    submitted by /u/Alfredison
    [link] [comments]

    Just got a new graphics card, what should I test? Oh, of course.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:17 AM PST

    [PoP] I'm going to declare Holy War against the elves

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Like most people who have conquered Calradia 100 times, I rarely finish campaigns anymore. I made a new file last night and I've decided to declare Holy War against the Elves.

    My plan is to start my own kingdoms and have 1 town and 1 castle. 1 town for income, 1 castle for my own CKO. Then I'm going to build up my army and siege Elacrai.

    Has anyone done this? Anyone have any advice? I purposely want to do it with just me, a CKO, and a band of mercenaries. I've always run in fear of the Noldor so I don't have too much experience fighting them other than 'oh f*k here they come.'

    submitted by /u/HFQG
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord 2 release date 3/2020 confirmed?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:50 AM PST

    Main question is, will this date likely shift or do most gamers following the developer news feel that is a concrete time frame for release?

    Got into the original a few years ago and loved it, sunk 50+ hours into it and heard about the development of the sequel, but the release date was never confirmed.

    I also read about the closed beta, so can bet that the game will release in a few months?

    What's your opinion on the accuracy of this release date?

    Edit: Just realized this is for PC only, I'm a PS4 console gamer, guess I gotta wait year or more at least

    submitted by /u/sirnightw
    [link] [comments]

    M&B: Warband Diplomacy mod disable constant relation decay with vassals through changing game files or modules

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:59 AM PST

    hello guys! first of all sorry if i wrote in wrong place, but i want to know if anyone knows how to disable weekly relation decay with vassals if they hold no fiefs, if they manage to lose battles and if they lose battle and get imprisoned. last time i asked question here but noone answered and i dont know why, maybe because they only answer to members who somehow donate to this site or what. hope this time someone will answer...

    any help can be useful, how to change game files so the relation with lords wont decay because of the shown reasons, or maybe with the help of modules, or trainers?

    i know how to increase relations with lords by legal and illegal ways (cheats), but i am really pissed off because they always complain about shit, so i want to change that, if it is possible:)

    i suspect that i can be changed in the "scripts" file, but i have no idea which values should be modified there, because i don't know which is for what :(

    i have asked here because i couldnt find any solution to my question with google:(

    thank u for ur time!:)

    submitted by /u/MadFish93
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment