• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Mount & Blade Join the /r/mountandblade Discord server for mnb discussion, subreddit events, Calradic Campaign information, Bannerlord news and updates, and more! Become a part of the fastest-growing Mount and Blade community hub

    Mount & Blade Join the /r/mountandblade Discord server for mnb discussion, subreddit events, Calradic Campaign information, Bannerlord news and updates, and more! Become a part of the fastest-growing Mount and Blade community hub


    Join the /r/mountandblade Discord server for mnb discussion, subreddit events, Calradic Campaign information, Bannerlord news and updates, and more! Become a part of the fastest-growing Mount and Blade community hub

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:40 PM PST

    Found this little note while clearing out my childhood room, really takes me back to those late nights playing this incredible game.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:32 AM PST

    In case anyone cares on the $20 steam gift card mount and blade is on it, right next to the 20.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:43 PM PST

    Join the Nords!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:50 AM PST

    It's Always Sunny in Pravendelphia

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:41 AM PST

    *reloads crossbow*

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:13 AM PST

    Swadian Fields

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:15 PM PST

    What Bannerlord testers do instead of testing the game

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:50 AM PST

    Nothing to see here, pass along

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:34 AM PST

    New game

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:07 AM PST

    Hi all, after a few years without playing M&B I am going to start a new game soon.

    Any suggestion for an innovative / fun strategy to follow? The classical strat (at least for me) is to first feed myself with trade and bandits, then join nords, then recruit tons of huscarls and conquer the world forming my own kingdom. I would like to try something different this time, any idea?

    Edit: the weirder and funnier the better! No need to be efficient. I don't want to follow cows eternally lol

    submitted by /u/SCCH28
    [link] [comments]

    Oh who is this cute little lesbia-

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:30 AM PST

    Why is armor so weak? Any mods that address this?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:08 AM PST

    Apparently all that it takes to get through plate armor is a couple of javelin tosses or maybe one extra hit with a sword. This kind of ruins the point of elite units. There's nothing more annoying than me basically being a gendarme covered head to toe and then a couple of crap skirmishers just take me out while I'm charging in.

    submitted by /u/Anfakme
    [link] [comments]

    Can you recruit Lords from castle dungeon?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:18 PM PST

    So, I'm thinking of starting my own kingdom but I'll need Lords. I currently have 3 in my dungeon that I had captured but their faction was wiped before they could get ransomed.

    If I start my kingdom can I recruit them from my dungeon?

    submitted by /u/AriaTheTransgressor
    [link] [comments]

    Random triggers IRL making you want to sit down and open M&B

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:59 PM PST

    The strangest things trigger me to want to play Warband. Today as I stood before my second-period class of 2nd-graders at my school here in Japan I noticed that one of the girls was wearing a sweater with a swan motif very similar to this count's banner.

    I could barely teach the class the urge to go home and play was so strong.

    Anything similar happened to you?

    submitted by /u/VX295
    [link] [comments]

    [PoP] When you finally take that last city

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:53 PM PST

    Just bought the game - Mods?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:15 AM PST

    Hey all, I just bought Mount and Blade Warband and I read some reviews that said it offers some of the greatest modding potential in games. I had a look and I couldn't understand half the mods that were available but downloaded 'Diplomacy' because it seemed to add some common sense things.

    I'm looking for a fairly vanilla experience, maybe just some good mods that iron out inconsistencies in the base game or make things better. I am about to go into my first vanilla game so I will have some idea of what exactly is being improved upon.

    Any suggestions would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Lubnut113
    [link] [comments]

    Rhodoks are best faction huh? Watch King Harlaus put down the rebel scum and cut through him like butter!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:46 PM PST

    200 hours in and no dub

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:54 PM PST

    I've put over 200 hours into Warband so far (probably around 50 in my current campaign) and I have yet to beat the game. Still having a great time, I'm the Marshal of the Sarranid Sultanate and am the lord of 4 castles and 5 villages. Despite the fun I'm having, I would like to beat the game. What's the best way to get on the path to "beating" the game?

    submitted by /u/Spacemanspiff012
    [link] [comments]

    Any good mods for a mercenary?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:03 PM PST

    I was wondering if there are any mods that explore being a mercenary, taking contracts, making an actual camp and all, is there any mods that come close to that or am I wanting too much?

    submitted by /u/Rybread6969
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trash... pls help

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:28 PM PST

    So I just got into M&B about a week ago and have like 20 hours on it. I'm a little lost on what is going on atm bc I can't seem to advance any more than I am already. I own one village and I'm a subordinate of the vaegir empire. I don't know how to advance and I'm getting kinda angry. I've watched some videos and I still am a little confused on what to do now. Could someone drop some suggestions on how I advance my standings?

    submitted by /u/spankherbuns
    [link] [comments]

    Can a king die from old age?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:41 PM PST

    I cant get WSE to work

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:28 PM PST

    I bought the game on Steam last night and my steam key isn't working. I tried doing the manual activation, which worked on the webpage but then when I input the activation code, that also didn't work. What am I supposed to do here? I just want to play Silverstag because that's my favorite mod that I totally never played before because I definitely didn't find it sailing the high seas on my previous laptop.

    submitted by /u/FuckMeMao
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment