• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    Mount & Blade I present you all the new claimant to the Kingdom of the Nords, Byrnie Sanders!

    Mount & Blade I present you all the new claimant to the Kingdom of the Nords, Byrnie Sanders!


    I present you all the new claimant to the Kingdom of the Nords, Byrnie Sanders!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:20 PM PST

    Is there a r/calradiatwitter yet?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:56 AM PST

    [Attack without you] experience

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:05 AM PST

    When the Marshall thinks that his Vaegir Footmen can lift the Swadian Siege of Reyvadin

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Being a Rhodok vassal must be hard since it like having a giant target on your head

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:38 AM PST

    *Loads Bolts slowly*

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:09 AM PST

    How did the Nords grab territory from such a distance?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:21 AM PST

    Big, fat, carnivorous, scary horses

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:14 PM PST

    What would be the best mods for a general improvement of the base game, without adding alot of changes?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:13 AM PST

    [POP] How do I rebel?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:07 AM PST

    I'm currently on day 500-ish, and a vassal of Sarleon and own a castle, have started my knighthood order, and I have few Lords with martial relationships over 50, including King ulric, If I try to take another castle its likely he'll grant it to me given our relationship. Also I'm Marshall and have like 90 right to rule, and like 3k renown almost. How do I rebel?

    submitted by /u/TcpAckFrequency
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny baby men!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:46 PM PST

    (Mercantilism Mod) Kaiserhafen (Mercantilism version of Praven) turns into a village after I build an enterprise, feature or bug?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:26 PM PST

    Town prosperity stuck at being very poor.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:55 AM PST

    So I'm a lord for the Rhodoks and I own Praven. I've been doing quests for the guild master till my reputation is 80, protecting villagers from nearby villages and eradicating any presence of bandits around the area.

    However, despite all that, it is still stuck at 'unbearable' and it is the poorest of all the towns in Calradia. Can anyone suggest why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/MatteStew
    [link] [comments]

    best enterprises for most weekly profit?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:39 AM PST

    I want to know which enterprises give most weekly profit in which towns. Don't care how long return on investment takes, I want most weekly profit. I know that weavery+dyeworks in Rivacheg can give 1500 denars per week, and have therefore been opening them in all my playthroughs. Any more amazing locations?

    submitted by /u/ThreadRetributionist
    [link] [comments]

    can't find food variety for feast

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:13 AM PST

    I'm attempting to host a magnificent feast. I have everything up to magnificent except for food variety (which is barely adequate)

    Edit, to clarify: I have oil, drink, and spice quantity and variety up to magnificent. I also have food quantity to magnificent. Only non-magnificent is food variety.

    Few questions:

    Is it only the foods my party can eat that count? Are other things included for feasts?

    How much variety is needed?

    Is only one unit necessary for counting as an increase to variety?

    I can't find any of the following foods in the towns I visit, and would like to know where to find them: Cabbages, Fruit, and Sausages.

    I'm playing native, if that's important.

    submitted by /u/ThreadRetributionist
    [link] [comments]

    Can you fuck Rolf in dickplomacy?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:56 PM PST

    I want to clap his cheeks.

    submitted by /u/griff2202
    [link] [comments]

    ISKL MOD - HAVING CHILDREN

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:00 AM PST

    Where's the option to have children with my wife? Loving this mod so far btw would recommend.

    submitted by /u/A-Mah
    [link] [comments]

    Help with mods

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:20 AM PST

    How do I play mods I installed via nexusmods vortex?

    submitted by /u/BIG-BOAH-THEON
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod that tells you where lords are at all times?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Sometimes they wander away from their fort and i cant find them

    submitted by /u/sonicj01
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Mount and Blade: Warband and am relatively new. How do I keep track of my Marshal so I can carry out quests for him?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:55 PM PST

    I found my Marshal after he called for me by following a few other armies heading for him, and he sent me to scout a few castles. Now I can't find him, and thus cannot do anything else or fight any battles with him. I've just been getting caught up fighting some minor vassals in the kingdom we are at war with since I'm wandering around trying to find him.

    I know I could ask a lady, but by the time I go to where he was he'll be long gone, as has happened to me in the past.

    Also, I know beggars can't be choosers, but please don't recommend me mods to use unless there is literally no other natural way to find him. I would like my first game to be vanilla.

    submitted by /u/OldWorldBluesIsBest
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a proper list of every Bannerlord dev blog somewhere?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:42 PM PST

    I looked but couldn't find one

    submitted by /u/RevolutionaryWhale
    [link] [comments]

    what do you guys usually start as?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:57 PM PST

    i usually go female, impoverished noble dad, cant remember the rest.

    the only reason i go for noble dad is because then i can get the flag of the H.R.E or Austria

    submitted by /u/XyZ_MaN
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment