• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    Mount & Blade Stonks? Nope. Jeremus has enough skill points with all those investitures in intelligence. So bye-bye, Artimenner

    Mount & Blade Stonks? Nope. Jeremus has enough skill points with all those investitures in intelligence. So bye-bye, Artimenner


    Stonks? Nope. Jeremus has enough skill points with all those investitures in intelligence. So bye-bye, Artimenner

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:43 PM PST

    He's gonna be summoned and there's nothing you can do to stop him

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:50 AM PST

    In Bannerlord, characters close one eye while aiming with a bow

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:32 AM PST

    That's a nice head you have on your shoulders

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:28 PM PST

    Rhodok Senate circa 1259 (colorized)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:39 AM PST

    Swadians after losing Suno in CC

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:45 AM PST

    Thinking about the day Swdians and Rhodoks can finally come together as Vladian fanboys

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:48 PM PST

    Is there anything more satisfying than catching up to a Khergit Horse Archer & instantly slaying him?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:03 AM PST

    Like swatting a fly that has buzzing around for hours.

    submitted by /u/Heikien
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with audio bug

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:18 AM PST

    I have a weird audio bug, for probably a couple of years now, but I started to play single player actively again, so it bugs me just now.

    The bug appears across all mods, multiplayer aswell as singleplayer.

    The bug: Sounds have weird cut offs. The best example would be the victory screams of your soldiers, they start screaming than the sound cuts off and after a half a second or so the sound comes again and ends as it should.

    Those of you who play 1257 AD, imagine if the horn when you give orders just has no sound in the middle or the sound is very patchy at best, it is annoying as hell.

    I don't know why my sound is so incomplete, I have the game since 2012 and it is only like this for 2 years now. All my drivers are up to date. I also have reinstalled it and verified game data, nothing helped.

    Anyone has a solution?

    submitted by /u/Acto12
    [link] [comments]

    "Butter" *Applause and laughter*

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:53 PM PST

    An amazing victory with the amazing people on full invasion osiris

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:11 PM PST

    Raiding villages and enemy reinforcements.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:54 AM PST

    Quick question but does raiding villages affect the replenishment rate of enemy troops? It sure affects mine as a player as that is how I get new recruits (not counting tavern mercs). I want to know if I should raid the shit out of villages to lower enemy forces or if I should leave them alone so I dont have to make them like.me again when I take the castle and rule over the village.

    submitted by /u/Code_EZ
    [link] [comments]

    NW Bot Survival is a horror show at times

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:07 AM PST

    Been on this subreddit for months, what exactly is the Calradic Campaign?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:53 PM PST

    Much less of a question and more a call for help

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:41 AM PST

    Hey guys so I downloaded 1257 ad and found out the units were in latin. So I extracted the optional english file into the main warband language foldee before realizing that it's suopose to go in the module folder. Now EVERY mod is messed up (The north from acok is now kingdom of lithuania) . Does anyone have the language folder somewhere uploaded? If not is there somewhere I can download? Thanks.

    Tldr; Language file messed up. I need a extra vanilla language file. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/introvertedlion
    [link] [comments]

    Questions About Floris evolved

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:29 AM PST

    Lets Keep it short and simple:

    1. How can I disable shieldbash for Player? Totally hate this, but cant find an option
    2. How do I Prevent Doomstacks (biggest I've seen in one hour in this mod was 3190 swadian crossbowmen) of deserters to spawn? Have Bandit Heroes turned off after I encountered the first 600 Group of Forest Bandits, but the Deserter Doomstacks Keep on spawning
    submitted by /u/LongJohnGeissla
    [link] [comments]

    Turning off xp?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:27 AM PST

    How do I completely turn off xp? Setting player xp to 0.0 in the module.ini doesnt work

    submitted by /u/revamp44
    [link] [comments]

    PoP Custom Unit Ideas

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:41 AM PST

    Hi guys, long time sub-reddit stalker her.

    So I've been playing Prophecy of Pendor for about a year now and I'm loving it. A fantastic mod and everyone involved should be proud of themselves. I finally finished a play through a couple of weeks ago and I'm about to start again, this time playing as an infantry character, which is something I've never done before.

    As much as enjoyed PoP in my previous games, this time I'd really love to add some extra unit variety and so I'm gonna use Morgh's editor to expand the unit trees of the various factions. I'm not overly concerned about keeping everything perfectly balanced, though I'd like to keep the overall theme of the individual factions intact. I just like seeing armies with a lot of diversity.

    So I was just wondering, has anyone else done something similar? What units did you make? Even if you haven't, do you have any ideas for units which could be added?

    Some ideas I've had so far:

    Empire Centurion: Heavy infantry noble unit, upgraded from Noble Legionary Recruit. I've always found it a little strange that there was no option to upgrade the Noble Legionary Recruit into a stronger infantry unit and I think this could fill the gap. I'll probably use the textures from the armour for the Venetoran Visavo from Perisno to give them a distinctive look.

    Empire Barbarian Auxiliary: The real life Roman empire recruited heavily from Germanic and Celtic tribes at the end of its life and I think it would be cool to show this in PoP. A unit similar in ability to the legionary unit but armed with one-handed axes and throwing axes might be an interesting way of adding some variety to the Empire infantry.

    Fierdsvain Thane: Again, I think there's room for a heavy infantry noble unit for the Fierdsvain. This could be a stronger version of the Huscarl, a real power house in melee combat. I think the armour texture from the Valahir Asbjarl from Perisno would look pretty sweet.

    Anyone got any other ideas? Again, well done to the PoP team for making this incredible mod.

    submitted by /u/Rochef4
    [link] [comments]

    When Ragnar shows up to steal your butter.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:16 PM PST

    Boyar's Brief: December 7th (Fourth Year)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 12:17 PM PST

    Suno. They say the old Calradic Empire was born here. Perhaps, perhaps not. Perhaps one day, they shall say a new empire was born here. But for a certainty, many died here. Many of the Vaegirs, yet more of the foe.

    Let there be a salute to the fallen, friend and foe. We may yet see the day when we may salute Swadia itself. In the meanwhile, let us spend our days preparing for victory.

    submitted by /u/BoyarVlan
    [link] [comments]

    After playing vanilla a ton what total conversion should i try first?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:31 PM PST

    I have played a lot of vanilla, mostly until i get a small nation so now im thinking of playing either Gekokujo,World of Ice and Fire or Prophesy of Pendor

    submitted by /u/dragsaw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment