• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    Mount & Blade Been at half mast since early access

    Mount & Blade Been at half mast since early access


    Been at half mast since early access

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:18 PM PST

    PLEASE TALEWORDS I'M CHECKING MY MAIL EVERY DAY

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:25 AM PST

    I made Walter White in the character editor

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:52 PM PST

    Edited the kingdom flags to increase immersion

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:10 PM PST

    Vaegirs discuss about Calradia future and equal rights! Победа будет за нами!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:42 AM PST

    Found an Easter egg hinting at the time bannerlord will take to release

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:12 AM PST

    I tried to add Harlaus’s head but failed

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:25 AM PST

    A final goodbye to warband

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:52 PM PST

    Hello old friend, you've been with me for a long time. Through most of my college years. The amount of friend gatherings I've missed or exams I've failed and the nights of sleep I've lost are innumerable. The levels of hate filled rage save scumming is immeasurable and the elation of success through hours of hard work you've made me feel is indescribable.

    Now, here you lay in my steam library, awaiting permanent deletion...fret not, you will remain in my favorites folder as a place of honor. Never shall you grace the depths of impulse purchases, bad or worn out games in the hidden folder. For you are none of those and I respect you far too much for that.

    As tantalising and enticing are the features and graphics of bannerlord are completely superior to you, you were and are special to me. You've gotten me through depression, heartbreaks and even grief. I could never quite ever put you down for good and now the hour will soon be upon us and you will never pull me back again...

    As I boot up our final campaign upon my screen, your ugly oblivion like beauty, your manilla beige brown interfaces and your music feels so.....nostalgic now. It's almost as if I'm missing you as you're still alive.

    We still have time, my final conquest, the calradian campaign, but I know this is the end now...I know this will truly be our final goodbye. I remember our first meeting all those years ago. I remember how frustratingly difficult you were to master and I'm so grateful I gave you plenty of chances to prove your worth, for you went above and beyond any experience a video game has ever granted me

    When your successor takes the throne and I finally delete you for good, I will do you one last honor. I will play this song as your text icon turns grey

    https://youtu.be/pQeNQsBz7X8

    "A handful of memories scatter as you scroll past the burnt out game"

    These are the words I will see in my mind as I come across you to pay my respects, as if it be an inscription on a tomb stone. Good night sweet prince, thank you for everything.

    submitted by /u/Waterprophet47
    [link] [comments]

    Why is harlaus such a meme

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:10 AM PST

    And why is butter a meme

    submitted by /u/dieeneray
    [link] [comments]

    I had been really bored and unmotivated to play and or finish any new games.... until i saw this old ass game has overwhelmingly positive reviews, so i thought what the hell.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:00 AM PST

    I bought the game and was impressed with the RPG stats, character creation. Oooooooffff..... and I started in the steppes mountains. I stayed there too because i didnt know other regions had different specialized troops. I had wondered why the steppes were called horse fuckers in the reviews. Never the less, Im 60 hours in and its all i play and its all i think about when im not playing it. I've missed this feeling, since i started Dark Souls in high school. Im on my third character and have learned a lot with every retry. What a hidden gem this game is. It came out a year before skyrim too, and it got robbed damn it.

    submitted by /u/HotshotAWG
    [link] [comments]

    Few pictures from this game can demonstrate the agony and struggle of a player more

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:27 AM PST

    Question about the trade-offs of certain armors and bows....

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:34 AM PST

    As I understand it there's something of a trade-off when choosing which armor to wear and which bow to wield.

    Is plate armor objectively the best call or is the encumbrance of its weight a good reason to wear something lighter?

    Similarly with bows I read somewhere that you should use a bow that requires a draw strength below your power draw. I have power draw 6 and use a power draw 3 bow. Is that smart or should I go look for a bow with a higher power draw like a 5 or 6?

    submitted by /u/dovetc
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing Warband yesterday and I’m loving it. I hopped on here and all I see is butter. Why do y’all hail butter as your lord???

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:37 AM PST

    Why is village raiding so OP

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:48 PM PST

    You get thousands every time often with little risk from lords. I feel like it's cheating.

    submitted by /u/lordforeheadria
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in Viking Conquest Storyline!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:11 AM PST

    Hey all, so I started playing VC a week or so ago and have been loving it. I've gotten myself into a bit of a jam however. I joined the Danish fleet to invade England, and halfway over Sven attacked. Now Harald wants me to tell Rathbarth what's up, only problem is I might have pillaged a few places in Northumbria earlier in the game, so nobody there wants to talk. Currently my relations with the kingdom are around -36.

    The lords I see in the field try and fight me, and when I try and speak to one in a castle to pay them for peace, they tell me to fall on my sword. Any advice? I've read about helping them in battle, but I've been wandering around the kingdom for days now and haven't had any opportunities to come to their rescue. Should I start a new game, or is there some possible way to get in their good graces?

    submitted by /u/hawklined
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new got wrecked ps4

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:36 AM PST

    So i just started and joined the nords cause vikings...got to feeling like a badass because i finally got 5 huscarl infantry. Ive been playing it safe trading for money and building enterprise even raiding the occasional village. Well wouldn't you know it even with a king and marshall with a like rating of 20 plus still don't ever get gifted anything. Then rhodecks declare war on us. I got 80 troops and we're in a truce with the desert faction. I go to the corner Rhodeck castle and steal it for myself. Then the week ends boom 20k from the castle! Aaaaaaaand it was all down hill from there. I waited 4 days at the castle hoping for another 20k while i went out and collected archers to put in walls before i could get back inside the walls i was engaged by an army of 900 against my 80 aaaaaaaand i now have 80 nord recruits and a painful game lesson well learned. Turns out The truce ended with desert troops then they made a truce with rhodeck. Morale for me was don't try and hold a castle in enemy territory on the otherside of the map alone. Love the game so far and must play with auto save on because choices have consequences

    submitted by /u/shinigato
    [link] [comments]

    Warsword conquest

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:45 AM PST

    Is there a way that i can control who is in war with who so i can make orcs fight dwarfs and humans and kiev fight chaos. So i can control the flow of war and make it good vs evil. I'd love to raid the dwarfs as an orc and fight on the forests with my halberd in hand against chosen chaos warriors as an human.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Carlosdelsol
    [link] [comments]

    Guides or hints for PoP?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:13 PM PST

    So you fellas got me to start exploring mods for Warband, and it's been fun!

    I've ended up in Prophesy of Pendor mainly because it's the only mod I haven't had troubles with, and so far it's been awesome! But it's freaking huge and I have nowhere to start. I tried the "Power Guide" from the wiki but it assumes you're already familiar with a lot of the game mechanics/ spawns/ etc.

    So do you guys have some great guides/tips/tricks that are useful for a PoP newbie?

    submitted by /u/Sketchysocks
    [link] [comments]

    What a crossover

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:20 PM PST

    Questions for Bannerlord play-testers

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:49 PM PST

    Hi everyone. I'm getting really excited to play Bannerlord when it become more widely available. For those of you who have had a chance to play: how polished is the game so far? Is it overall playable, or are there still major bugs? How does it stack up with Warband?

    submitted by /u/PaversFan21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment