• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 11, 2019

    Mount & Blade Random Bannerlord Content

    Mount & Blade Random Bannerlord Content


    Random Bannerlord Content

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:50 PM PST

    I found an actual use for Auto Resolve.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:07 AM PST

    So I was playing on 100% for the first time, but save-scumming because I'm still new and trying to figure things out without having to rebuild from scratch over and over.

    Anyways, on the Vaegir side, I ended up being chased by an army of 90 swadians, ~40 of which were knights and men at arms. I tried fighting them, but having only 50 mid-tier troops, I got obliterated.

    So I ran away, and baited them back to several allies! Feeling more confident, I attacked them again, only with 140 troops this time.

    I still got obliterated. My allies charged straight into them and got wiped out, leaving me alone and still outnumbered. I think we killed 18 of them and lost everything. I tried it several times, but it always turned out the same way.

    Eventually, I angrily just auto-resolved.

    Lo' and behold, my allies took fairly heavy losses, BUT: I only lost a few troops, and my enemy lost most of his cavalry! I auto-resolved again, and the same thing happened! By this point, my allies were down to a few dozen troops, I was mostly untouched, and the enemy was also down to about 18 troops. This time, manually, I was able to decisively destroy them.

    So I think I've FINALLY found a good way to use Auto-Resolve; when you're backed up by a large number of incompetent allies, against a small force of powerful enemy troops. Your allies somehow become MORE effective with auto-resolve, and with any sort of numbers advantage, you end up wearing away the enemy high-tier troops without significant losses of your own!

    Anyways, I just found this amusing, so I thought I'd share. Hope you enjoy as much as I did.

    submitted by /u/EndlessArgument
    [link] [comments]

    [PoP] Am I boned?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:40 AM PST

    I've conquered the entire map and recruited every upstanding, good natured, and martial lord. I've got Lethaldarin training my CKO and I've won a few Noldor tournaments. I've got a ruby rune sword and some Noldor gear I won in the tournaments as well as all king weapons. However, Eyegrim the Devourer has been building up a force of 4,800 undead troops. I can summon lords whose forces vastly outnumber Eyegrim but they all run away when they get close. I managed to lure him into an ambush near a castle full of lords but I was still outnumbered 2 to 1. How do I take down this ungodly doomstack?

    submitted by /u/DanielGin
    [link] [comments]

    Which mod have you spent the most time in?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:54 AM PST

    New player

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:47 AM PST

    Just bought it on xbox for 5$. I sort of know the gist of the game but what are some finer points to know?

    submitted by /u/ItsLaneBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Wessex is going through some hard times. I’m a Pict with a kingdom covering Northern Ireland and Western Scotland.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:38 PM PST

    Is the viking dlc a mod? Or will it update all mods?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:10 PM PST

    I want to get the dlc to expand the world for a character ive already started. Will the dlc just become a mod that i have to select and create new char on, or will it work like traditional dlc?

    submitted by /u/HotshotAWG
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding mounted archery in Warband: is arrow velocity affected by horse speed?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:48 AM PST

    In real life, shooting from the back of a moving horse increases the arrows' velocity. Is this simulated in Warband?

    submitted by /u/Brynjolfr
    [link] [comments]

    Where are the heroes from?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:47 AM PST

    I knwo that Firentis is from Swadian Bunduk from Rohdock Alayen from the nords Borcha from the khergits but where are the others from

    submitted by /u/xdduckyyy_
    [link] [comments]

    M&B Warband [TLD] - The Last Alliance II: Electric Boogaloo

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:13 AM PST

    Bannerlord Meatgrinder (x-posting from r/mb2bannerlord)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:08 AM PST

    Quick question

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:50 AM PST

    Can you mod the console version of M&B:WB? I know it's probably no, but if I can mod Minecraft on console maybe it's possible to mod M&B:WB

    submitted by /u/Legocar64
    [link] [comments]

    Are any mods like Persistent Worlds or Nord Invasion active anymore?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:30 AM PST

    I really enjoyed these two mods specifically in the good old days of Warband, but I know these two are almost certainly dead mainly due to just how old the game is and with Bannerlord on the way. I was just wondering if there are any multiplayer mods that are similar to either of these two in any way or any other multiplayer mods that are fun to play that are active anymore.

    submitted by /u/tdawson789
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most time (in-game days) you spent on one campaign character in any M&B game?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:24 AM PST

    Mine's not a lot at all, I think I reached 460 days in the old M&B

    submitted by /u/howdoiputspace
    [link] [comments]

    Console question

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:00 PM PST

    Does anyone know if there will be a console beta somewhere down the line for bannerlord? Or is it just gonna be a port a couple years later like they did with warband?

    submitted by /u/artishh
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion for mods?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:27 PM PST

    I want a mod in which i can play as a freelance but also some nice "additions". Any suggestion is accepted!

    submitted by /u/mdbizzle
    [link] [comments]

    I thought the feif cap was five I was wrong

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:02 PM PST

    After being a good Lord and conqueror for the nords the king kept refusing to give me captured city's and he instead would pay me for them, probably to keep good relationships with the other Lord's and to not to show favoritism. But many Lord's from the Nords have defected, like my good buddy Jarl Remald and Jarl Turegor so with less Lord's for the king to balance relationships with the more land I get. King Ragnar has recently awarded me several feifs, My Character Reeky and king Ragnar have the same renown and the other Lord's in the faction have far less renown like 700 or less.

    Is this the reason why I'm receiving the most feifs?

    submitted by /u/Stalins_Skeleton
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment