• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    Mount & Blade C'mon my dudes...he stands for calradia

    Mount & Blade C'mon my dudes...he stands for calradia


    C'mon my dudes...he stands for calradia

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:17 AM PST

    I finally conquered Calradia for the first time. Now it’s time for the rebellion.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:44 AM PST

    Ip man but with Mount and Blade sounds

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 11:07 AM PST

    VOTE GRAVETH FOR KING 1057!!!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:27 AM PST

    King Arthur VS The Dark Knight but with Mount and Blade sounds

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:13 PM PST

    Hakim just increasing his morale.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:40 AM PST

    Wrong game Henry....... you look different

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:36 PM PST

    [Question] In native, can you build more than 1 enterprise in one town?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:29 AM PST

    When I tried doing it it told me something like that there are not enough craftsman in the town for that. Is there a way to make it possible?

    submitted by /u/howdoiputspace
    [link] [comments]

    Mount and Blade Warband Banner Creation Tutorial

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:45 AM PST

    My entire kingdom is built on lies...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:14 PM PST

    Well, at least we know where Boris Johnson stands...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:02 AM PST

    Henry of Skalitz, from the company of Sir Radzig Kobylaaaaaa!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:50 PM PST

    What was the first faction you joined and which one is your favorite now and why?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:59 AM PST

    In my first playthrough, I started in the snowy area in the Kingdom of Vaegirs. I like archery IRL and the game taught me that Vaegirs are the best archers in Caldaria. They were nearby and close to my heart, so I joined them. Eventually, I learned to hate Vaegir veterans because I could not control their infantry and mounted versions separately and their cavalry feels very fragile, which is pretty bad since I pity every death in my army.

    Nowadays I love Swadians the most. The design of their armor and clothing is amazing, rivaled only by Rhodoks. Their playstyle fits me really well with cavalry breaking enemy ranks as they close in on my infantry covering my crossbowmen. They are also in the middle of everything which makes the game more entertaining for me.

    What about you guys? Share your experience with the game!

    submitted by /u/Cubiss
    [link] [comments]

    I may be the only one but I would like to see the Palazzo Ducale great bascinet in Bannerlord

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:04 PM PST

    Require Assistance

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:22 AM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urq2jpIIQtU

    At 1:27, Simo is holding a large polearm/hammer that I can't find using the cheatmenu. I don't have the faintest clue what this is because I've been browsing the whole menu. Maybe I'm just blind? What is this mysterious weapon?

    submitted by /u/strvcid
    [link] [comments]

    This may be the wrong place to ask, but can anyone explain to me how the hell this happened? Gutlans is a minor lord with 500 renown and 2 villages.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:33 PM PST

    Stolen from FB group Fallout Hub named "Strength 10"

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:03 AM PST

    Ships in floris

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:25 AM PST

    I bought a ship and I was using it as a base for training. I leave there my elite troops and train new recruits. My idea was to form a decent elite army and then conquer my first castle. However now the ship is simply gone. Had it been attacked by bandits? The crew was quite good, improvable though. Will this always happen no matter the defensing troops I leave?

    submitted by /u/SCCH28
    [link] [comments]

    A very immersive, great suggestion I saw on the youtube comments.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 11:55 AM PST

    Peasant stranding

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:11 PM PST

    The Danish occupation and its consequences have been a disaster for the Angle economy.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:52 AM PST

    Two questions, one about singleplayer and one about multiplayer

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:16 AM PST

    Hi there, well I'm into a nice playthrough on ACOK but I think I got to a impasse. However before talking about that run I'm asking you the multiplayer question: if I would do some multiplayer battles what's the best (in terms of users, mechanics and so) mod to run?

    Back to my singleplayer campaign, I started as a mercenary band for Renly, did some earnings in Westeros and more in Essos, established a long series of enterprises here and there, did some quests until the Griff invasion fired out. I believed that fake Targ would steamroll because of his enhanced troops but after months (the invasion triggered around day 220, now I'm well after the 300th day) still he got only Greenstone and Griffin's Roost, so I decided to defect after the fake boy decided not to grant Ashford (conquered by myself alone) to me. I managed to achieve peace with everyone and started to fulfill quests by guild master and village elders but in the process my warband started to cost me such high wages (toyally understandable, now I have around 250 élite troops consisting of Reach knights, Targaryen archers and a mix of infantry from Iron Islands, Stormlands, Dragonstone and Targaryen) so I'm stuck with low earnings a week and war seems the only way to earn more money. Why? Well, my enterprises are garbage (I feel lucky when I don't see negatives in the weekly report...) and after the first boot of tariffs from Ashford I can't earn more them 4-5k from the city (the first collecting brought me 43k!). Yesterday I ran a test with my save going straight to Lorath and conquering it, but just after that a lot of Essosi factions declared war upon me. I'm not really interested in keeping Lorath so they can take it back but I'm afraid of all these factions at war with me. Maybe I can take the best from it doing a long march from Lorath to Pentos or Myr (they are in good terms with me), crushing every enemy I meet in my travel, sell the loot and profit. Then I'll leave the diplomacy for when I come back to Ashford (which is well protected with above 500 men in garrison). What do you think about it?

    Sorry for the long post and probably some poor grammar, I'm from mobile.

    submitted by /u/OverWear7
    [link] [comments]

    What is Vlandia?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:30 PM PST

    It's just Swadia before the Rhodoks revolted, right? But I thought that was the Calradic Empire?

    submitted by /u/skiivin
    [link] [comments]

    Fact: the music in this game is absolutely fantastic and timeless

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:39 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment