• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 20, 2019

    Mount & Blade Hey, it's me, your brother.

    Mount & Blade Hey, it's me, your brother.


    Hey, it's me, your brother.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:15 AM PST

    [TLD] Relaxing stroll through the nature while my army is dying somewhere...

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:37 AM PST

    The first Rhodok to encounter a Swadian Knight was probably like

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:28 PM PST

    We need more Battanian propaganda.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:07 PM PST

    Khergit Propoganda at it's weakest

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:12 AM PST

    Help me. HELP. ME.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:49 AM PST

    Mount&Blade: Warband - The Outlaw Song

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:45 AM PST

    It's my cake day and my beta key came through. Someone hold a feast

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:53 AM PST

    Is it feasible to go straight from unaligned warband to independent kingdom without serving under a king?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:21 AM PST

    I want to attempt to forego the part of the game where I'm working as a lord for this or that king, hoping to be granted fiefs and whatnot because this approach results in me having a kingdom that is the M&B equivalent of bordergore. I'm hoping instead to capture a town from a faction when they're in a relatively weak position so that I might build a kingdom to my own preferred geographical liking (I.e. compact and in a corner).

    I'm hoping for tips on what I'll need to achieve this feat.

    How will I need to approach finding a wife since I usually court a woman in the kingdom for whom I'm working?

    Should I snag a town or a castle first?

    Will I need to have a dyeworks in 10+ towns in order to have the income to finance a band of warriors strong enough to hold the town once I take it ( I assume I'll need to roll in with 75-100 top tier troops and fight like crazy for a while to hold the town once I take it).

    Any tips would be great!

    submitted by /u/dovetc
    [link] [comments]

    crossbowmen too good?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:56 AM PST

    since i got accepted into the beta yesterday, i of course, played a lot of it, mostly in captain mode. however i noticed that crossbowmen seem to work a thousand times better than everything else. they were able to decimate armies from across the map, or point blank, regardless of it being a line of archers or a cavalry charge, all with little to no casualties. (seriously, in the span of two rounds i had 60 kills with 2 deaths, and did the same thing the next match) perhaps they need a nerf? i was thinking an even slower firing speed, and maybe less range

    submitted by /u/duuf
    [link] [comments]

    Spare code enjoy

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:28 AM PST

    LWY65-7LA2X-ERFVW

    submitted by /u/Hexagonnn
    [link] [comments]

    I've been playing around with Morgh's Troop Editor and I think I just created the most fearsome boy-band in all of Calradia...

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 02:07 PM PST

    Bannerlord Beta Key Giveaway

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:31 AM PST

    Greetings, warriors of Calradia! So I happen to own more than one Bannerlord Beta Key and decided to give one away. I know there's a great number of veterans who are just itching to get their hands on this masterpiece and have been excited to do so since its initial announcement many, many years ago. I was one of 'em so I know exactly how it feels. That's why I've decided to give one away. This is how you can get it: I want all of the participants to post their Steam account ID here - the person who has played Warband for the longest amount of time will be hailed as the winner of this giveaway.

    Rules: +at least 10 people have to participate +you MUST be the owner of the Steam account you post here (I'll check if it's actually you)

    The winner will be chosen on 22 November 8PM (GMT+1)

    Good luck!

    submitted by /u/HayerX
    [link] [comments]

    help: recommend me a mod

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:50 AM PST

    I am looking to play a warband mod whose focus is more modern (ie. muskets). Between the following, which would give me the most enjoyable playthrough despite bugs, etc?

    red wars, parabellum, calradia: imperial age, AR 1776, l'aigle

    if all else fails, i heard suvarnabhumi mahayuth is stable and complete. or i might try the english civil war mod for WFaS.

    submitted by /u/therumpparliament
    [link] [comments]

    When you single handily win the siege

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:18 PM PST

    Bannerlord Now!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 11:47 PM PST

    [help] I can't launch Bannerlord

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:16 PM PST

    Ps4 Exploits?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:21 AM PST

    Please if you have anything. Let me know. It sucks that PS4 doesn't have a command prompt. I just don't have that much time to grind

    submitted by /u/DancingInTheDark-
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about helping claimant of Swadia (Floris Extended)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:24 AM PST

    If helping a claimant do I need to get more vassals for military aid?

    If I am going for my own kingdom I think I need to make vassals, etc. for military assistance. However I mainly want Swadia to own the whole map even though they currently have lost all towns but one and only have 3 castles.

    If Swadia gets conquered can I still help the claimant? I think Swadia will disappear soon. I have a max army size of 71 and only a couple high tier units so there's not much I can do at the moment except raid villages and build new enterprises (currently have 6, with a net profit of roughly 2,000 denars per game period).

    submitted by /u/FrenchBB
    [link] [comments]

    Girl not gone wild, girl just gone

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:57 PM PST

    Set Klethi up to be my emissary for my own kingdom. Sent her on a diplomacy mission for Nords to recognize my rule. (Or whatever it is called.) *Nords declared war on me the day after I sent her. *Kicked enough Nord butt so they sued for peace in less than a week. * It has been two weeks & Klethi is still gone. Has not come back. The traveller NPC does not know where she is at, and she does not show up in the character list. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/AmishSegway
    [link] [comments]

    The First Crusade - Sands of Faith Mod

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:54 AM PST

    Campaign depression

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:47 PM PST

    Lol is it just me who gets beaten down time again and again after spending the better part of an afternoon building up an army just for them to get slaughtered in a series of unfortunate events? Modded campagin can be brutal sometimes. I love M&B but maybe too much because one shouldn't become this invested in a video game.

    submitted by /u/ThrowawayDan557
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment