• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Mount & Blade This is how I imagine my troops when I create my own faction

    Mount & Blade This is how I imagine my troops when I create my own faction


    This is how I imagine my troops when I create my own faction

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:55 AM PST

    They said this power was not made for men

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:28 AM PST

    Drew some Rhodoks looting a village, bonus points if you can guess which count they are from

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:09 PM PST

    A pint on me

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:47 AM PST

    Just want to thank this sub for being cool. It's the only sub I can comment something against someone's opinion and not get downvoted into an oblivion, stay classy guys ❤️ p.s long live Swadia , long live King H

    submitted by /u/DrakeD18
    [link] [comments]

    It is Thursday my dudes!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:59 AM PST

    Full Invasion 2 Starter Pack.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:17 AM PST

    Swadian no cav challenge.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:57 AM PST

    So now that I've got atleast some expertise on ?M&B, I was thinking about giving myself a challenge. So I lay down on my bed and think to myself: "what would make the game harder to play without". And then an idea popped up: Cavalry. So I picked the candidates:

    Now, nords and rhodoks are out of the picture since they don't have cav. The ENTIRE war culture of the Khergits revolves around the Calvary. And so I'm left with Vaegirs and Swadians, I decided to go with Swadians first since their cav is so important.

    And yeah, now I'm on my first month, though I have to express the surreal feeling of upgrading footmen into infantry instead of Man at arms.

    submitted by /u/Spagettlord1234
    [link] [comments]

    My time has come alas

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:11 AM PST

    *Laughs in Frisian Wine*

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:54 PM PST

    What is the hardest achievement in your opinion?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:47 AM PST

    Mine is (no joke) "None Shall Pass". I never actually defend castles in siege scenes and instead dispatch the attackers in a field battle. The castles I actually tried to defend the former way, failed miserably.

    submitted by /u/CensarOfNensar
    [link] [comments]

    Through the trees

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:51 PM PST

    Recruitable Manhunters?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:43 AM PST

    So I've been wanting to do a no kill playthrough and I know you can command your whole army to use blunt weapons but only a few of pretty high ranked standard troops actually carry them.

    I was wondering if it's possible to make it so you could recruit Manhunters in taverns similar to how you can recruit mercenaries. Ideally if I could maybe just edit a few lines of code in an existing mod that'd be perfect as I am using Dickplomacy (latest version).

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/pavlichek
    [link] [comments]

    Heyo, a little help with Gekokujo would be pretty neat

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:52 AM PST

    How to get into Mount & Blade: Warband?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:12 AM PST

    I'm a big fan of Strategy and RPG's but for some reason I cannot really get into the game. I get an army, upgrade it, get some nice equipment, hunt down bandits and do a few quests but it all just feels a bit empty. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/DeMaus39
    [link] [comments]

    [BETA] Not logging in, anyone else had this issue?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:35 AM PST

    Recently got my key for the closed beta and the game launches fine, but before the game takes you to a menu it attempts to connect you to the server. I left it to connect for roughly half an hour but it never connected.

    Was wondering if anyone else had this problem and new of any solutions?

    submitted by /u/WeakestAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    [PoP] What is the name of your CKO and their troops?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:40 AM PST

    I'm genuinely curious about the combinations of names and asthetics that came out of it. Mine is a bit cliché, The Company of Death, with my Death Knights and Carrocio Balestriere, a little bit similar to the Eventide Order.

    submitted by /u/Barba_Loura
    [link] [comments]

    A feature I'd love: "Save Travel Target"

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:32 AM PST

    You know what would be just delightful? A way to save a target to travel towards so that if you're moving towards a town on the other side of the map and decide to take a de-tour (say to fight bandits) you wouldn't have to find the target again and click on it but just press a hotkey. Especially useful if you have to travel near som obscure village.

    submitted by /u/ValleDaFighta
    [link] [comments]

    Beta combat tips?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:59 AM PST

    My results in the beta are varying wildly, leaning more towards the "pummeled into mush" side of the spectrum. Any tips to improve?

    I've clocked hundreds of hours on M&B over the years but haven't played much multiplayer.

    submitted by /u/DeadlyDanger
    [link] [comments]

    Horses in Bannerlord

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:48 AM PST

    I just got into the beta the other day and as been playing quite a bit. Everything is a bit different from Warband, the biggest being how the horses work and feel. Do you agree that the horses feel so much more alive now? I'm so stoked about it. The way it moves feels much more life-like compared to how it worked in Warband where it really felt like a vehicle in disguise.

    submitted by /u/Warlockh
    [link] [comments]

    Play Tiger Knight

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:43 AM PST

    SaveGame Editor enables relation editing

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:39 AM PST

    MnB SaveGame Editor let us edit relation values between any lords. (I guess nobody knows how, because I searched the webs and found nothing in this regard, so I found out myself.)

    Why is this important? I dunno. For me it was because I am stubborn. If I want a certain Lord as vassal, I will get him, no matter the means. (No, I don't want a substitue Lord, Just him.)

    Mass fallout of vassals with their king by using cheatmenu is too drastic if I just want a single vassal. So Yeah, MnB SaveGame Editor.

    submitted by /u/Ckorvuz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment