• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 19, 2019

    Mount & Blade Meme brought to you by the Battanian Restoration Army

    Mount & Blade Meme brought to you by the Battanian Restoration Army


    Meme brought to you by the Battanian Restoration Army

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 06:08 AM PST

    Nizar: "I was merely having a friendly chat with our foes about their mothers.. ."

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:55 PM PST

    Looters of the world, unite!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:34 AM PST

    Triple kill in TDM that I'm super proud of

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:16 PM PST

    There is no possible way I'm going to win this...

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:53 PM PST

    Absolute Undeniable Proof that Auto-Resolve is broken

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:32 PM PST

    When you check your mail to see you didn't receive a Beta code

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:44 AM PST

    blessed_grunwalder

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:30 PM PST

    got a beta key 3 days after my PC went bust. I've been waiting nearly 10 years for this

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:52 AM PST

    I think Ragnar has a favorite...

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:48 AM PST

    Bannerlord Beta- Spear Spacing

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:30 PM PST

    Bannerlord problems

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:51 AM PST

    Where can I get some help for the beta crashing my computer?

    submitted by /u/ILickStones-InFours
    [link] [comments]

    Choosing a new Mod for Low-End Laptop

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:51 AM PST

    Hey Everyone, I had began playing Warband again on a crappy laptop which has a low end AMD quad core 1.8GHz, 4GB ram and 512MB radeon r2 gpu.

    I liked Warsword Conquest for the uniqueness, but had 3-15fps with 250+ battle size. I wanted to try something that would be better for larger battles as that's a big reason I love Mount & Blade. I tried PoP (highly recommended) and was able to do 300 battle-size 2/3x better than Warsword Conquest. but honestly I dislike PoP. I tried A World of Ice and Fire, but it requires VC which I dont have.

    Any other mods that would possibly run like PoP on my system? (I'm sure i could handle 400+ battle size on PoP)

    EDIT: Yes my settings are near absolutely lowest. 1280x720 resolution, everything on lowest. I've tried 4GB patch and did High Priority on Process. However they don't really help much. The ONLY thing I could do is try DX7, and when I tried it on Warsword, It helped none and even got rid of the sky basicly.

    submitted by /u/MrPureTTV
    [link] [comments]

    Rhodok supremacy

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:40 PM PST

    I hover above you

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:32 PM PST

    Dickplomacy

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:38 AM PST

    I can't find it on modb can someone send me the link

    submitted by /u/AdrianTheHonest
    [link] [comments]

    I've been away for maybe a month. Any updates on Bannerlord?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:00 PM PST

    I know that it's going Early Access in March, and that there's a lot of smacking multiplayer beta-testing going on (part of the reason I wasn't on the sub for a while was because I just can't seem to get a beta key, and I'm envious of all you fine butterlords that did).

    So, any updates?

    submitted by /u/DerPontifexDadaismus
    [link] [comments]

    Updated Mod Information: The Realms of Fire and Blood

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    The Realms of Fire and Blood is a mod for Mount & Blade: Warband based on the universe created by the American Fantasy novelist George R. R. Martin, best known for the novel series, "A Song of Ice and Fire." The mod is largely based on the novel, "The World of Ice and Fire" and a very small portion of the novel, "Fire and Blood", both by George R. R. Martin.

    Set long before the time of the epic Game of Thrones, 4,699 years before the time when the Valyrian Dragonlord Aegon Targaryen took the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros and became King of the Iron Throne. This is set during the Age of Valyria. The Fifth Giscari War had just ended in Essos, and 2,000 years ago, the Andals fearing that Andalos may be the next conquered city by the Valyrian's and their dragons, as well as the slavery that would have followed... The Andals fled Essos and landed in the Vale in Westeros. Many Kingdoms are fighting them, as well as fighting among themselves.

    This is a time when the Seven Kingdoms we're nothing more than dozens and dozens of Houses, all bickering for control of their territories. Explore all those kingdoms, or journey over to Essos and see the Valyrian Freehold, even House Targaryen, who is considered to be of minor influence.

    The Realms of Fire and Blood is an intense world that is full of political intrigue, treachery and mutinous Kings, Lords and Nobility. What will you do? Will you swear your allegiance to your Liege Lord as their Bannerman, to serve whenever called upon? Or will you take your own Kingdom, creating a dynasty to last the test of time? The time for you to choose is now!

    --

    Development of the mod continues as the first development build is growing closer to completion for play testing. I am always looking for additional people to help in the following area's:

    • Scene Development
    • Asset Development/Scripting
    • Meshes
    • Textures (As Needed)
    • Storytelling & Dialogue

    --

    Feel free to join our discord to be part of this mod's creation and beyond... : https://discord.gg/kppQxWX

    ~ We wish you all good fortune in the wars to come!

    submitted by /u/CesiliaCoder
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if diplomacy is working

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:43 PM PST

    I've recently decided to start giving mods a go and I don't seem to be able to play the diplomacy mod. I have no idea how to tell if it's on or not other than being unable to find anything related to it in previous save files

    submitted by /u/jtmilk
    [link] [comments]

    Nova aetas blacksmithing loses money?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:16 PM PST

    I just mastered blacksmithing. When I talk to the guild master about setting up a profitable enterprise he tells me that it cost 8000 upfront and then he lays it out for me and I'll be losing about 350 florins per week, turning metal lnto tools and paying upkeep. what's up with this? How do I make a profit?

    submitted by /u/CrimsonAndGrover
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment