• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Mount & Blade Introducing: BANNERLORDS FIRST DEATH RACE You will NOT be fighting the other riders, your aim is to survive against enemy archers and siege weapons and be the first one to finish.

    Mount & Blade Introducing: BANNERLORDS FIRST DEATH RACE You will NOT be fighting the other riders, your aim is to survive against enemy archers and siege weapons and be the first one to finish.


    Introducing: BANNERLORDS FIRST DEATH RACE You will NOT be fighting the other riders, your aim is to survive against enemy archers and siege weapons and be the first one to finish.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:47 AM PST

    Not gonna lie I crapped myself a bit when this happened! Damn stormtroopers.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:18 PM PST

    “You are only good for your archers”

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Hi it's me again. I don't know why but I'm starting to think javelins should do more damage to shields.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:52 AM PST

    He quite literally threw himself into battle

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:11 AM PST

    *SPLAT*

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:53 PM PST

    New to the series, is Mount and Blade Warband and different from the first one?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:23 PM PST

    So I be played the first Mount and Blade demo on steam and didn't enjoy it as much, but Warband looks like it's a lot of fun to play. Just wanted to know the opinions on veterans of the series on whether it's worth picking up. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Thin-Grand6500
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been trying to rescue a lord from Rindyar castle (I am at war with them) but it says that and I’ve tried multiple times but can never get in undetected, does anyone know what I should do? I can’t siege it as I don’t have enough troops. Thanks

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:58 PM PST

    Unlocked a blade, but can't find it anywhere, am I missing something here? Iron blunt broadsword blade.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:27 AM PST

    Mod help-Bannerlord

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:59 PM PST

    (bannerlordperks) I've updated my perk website for 1.5.6

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:56 AM PST

    https://www.bannerlordperks.com/

    A few days ago, I updated my website to reflect Bannerlord 1.5.6 Beta. Lots of missing and bugged perks were fixed, and a few new bugs appeared just to keep things interesting. Here's a list of all the changes since 1.5.5:

    As for other site changes, I've gone through and fixed a lot of my own personal typos :)

    I've also added more detail to the Throwing: Impale perk effects, which seems to be a point of interest.

    Also, I have added a guide regarding how I believe captain/formation perks to work.

    submitted by /u/Gregorio246
    [link] [comments]

    200 Samurai vs 200 Sturgian Elite Units!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Bannerlord Stuttering

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Hello guys,im having problems with Bannelord.Every time battle begins it starts stuttering when soldiers clash,then it works normally,does anyone know how do i fix this? For many patches it has been like that.

    Btw my specs are 8gb ram,i5 2500 and gtx 1050ti 4gb

    submitted by /u/SlaniTheSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment