• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Mount & Blade tabbards !

    Mount & Blade tabbards !


    tabbards !

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:47 AM PST

    I feel like this is the album cover for a band called 'The Bugs of Bannerlord'.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:36 AM PST

    Possibility to sort troops ?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:33 AM PST

    So I am a fairly recent user and I've been thoroughly enjoying the game. I never played the previous version so it was a new experience for me and a really positive one at that.

    I just would like to know if there were some mods or updates incoming to sort troops in the party ? Like having a column system similarly with goods but with which you could sort by :

    • tier
    • culture
    • type (archer , infantry...)
    • number
    • name eventually

    My clan is tier 4 and by then having like 150 troops makes things clunky when they are diverse and because of that I only try to get warriors from the same culture otherwise there are too much troops to scroll through.

    One other question, I created some parties with companions to make an army. After I disband the army and their parties, how do I get those companions back to my party ?

    submitted by /u/LeftyLanks
    [link] [comments]

    Photo mode is pure gold in Bannerlord

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:40 PM PST

    Crashing after new patch

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:44 AM PST

    Anybody experienceing constant crashing when entering shops?? Vanilla game, by the way, no mods.

    submitted by /u/NecessaryAddendum944
    [link] [comments]

    The Rare Swadian Pepe

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:15 PM PST

    This is why I love Prophesy of Pendor...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:51 AM PST

    Warhammer Mod Environment Assets - The Old World

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:39 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment