• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Mount & Blade Training in Bannerlord

    Mount & Blade Training in Bannerlord


    Training in Bannerlord

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:53 AM PST

    I see your post u/tanqer0 and raise you mine from 2014, may Warband unite us!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:45 AM PST

    How is it?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:52 AM PST

    I wish that Caravans or Parties in your Clan would automatically reform after being captured and released.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:11 AM PST

    It's annoying that every time they get attacked and captured, once released they don't automatically reform their caravan or their party.

    submitted by /u/-Caesar
    [link] [comments]

    Can you guess who won?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:57 AM PST

    As someone who’s never played a mount and blade game, should I buy Bannerlord or should I buy Warband

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:58 AM PST

    I'm extremely interested in getting into them, I love games with Melee combat and I'm fond of strategy. I'm not overly bothered by graphical quality to a point either, so this is mostly from a pure gameplay perspective. Which of these is most worth trying for a beginner?

    submitted by /u/wavey_davo
    [link] [comments]

    I really hope there's a Napoleonic Wars esque dlc for Bannerlords

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:11 AM PST

    Napoleonic Wars is just one of the best DLC for any game. Who would've thought that muskets and line battles would add so much fun to an already great game. Spending hours playing with others, acting as a french soldier following the orders of a man cursing out the British.

    Sir Skugg if you're there, Lieutenant Dad will always remember you.

    submitted by /u/qqqzzzeee
    [link] [comments]

    Weird glitch

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Everytime I play a match, this happens (especially when I play with a noble)

    The arena master desapear

    The barman is gone too

    My character became bald

    I cant longer get missions from the nobles

    The nobles dont reconize me anymore, and if I defeat then in battle, they die

    Why this happens? And how I can correct?

    And sometimes the save game simply desapear (especially when I a bad guy hate by everyone)

    submitted by /u/LOLOLOLOKAKAKA
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the worst faction in Warband?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Bug that not letting me play

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Hello boys. Im really enjoying the bannerlord so much, but 2 giant bugs making my experience a bit worse. So they are: 1. Smithing abuse. 2. Bug that lets you make peace with enemies just giving them 1 gold. I know that the first problem is unsolvable. So i want to ask you: is there any mods or fixes that will solve the 2nd problem. Sorry for any mistakes im not english;)

    submitted by /u/ermek89
    [link] [comments]

    Is this supposed to happen?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Yeah, so I finally got my hands on Bannerlord. I started a new game, created a male imperial, spawned in the training field, beat the practice fights, left the field and we travelled to a nearby village to recruit volunteers. Then I started over, created a female Khuzait. This time I chose to skip the tutorial, and the brother left to somewhere, and I was prompted to create my own banner, choose clan name, and then it's sandbox. Is this supposed to happen if I skip the tutorial, or is there some kind of bug because I also have a sandbox entry in the launcher?

    submitted by /u/Almerious
    [link] [comments]

    Fight. Fight to the last man. Fight

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    Bannerlord problems

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:24 AM PST

    Whenever I try to play bannerlord I'm getting really bad FPS drops. It's pretty consistent too is there anyway to try and help this? My computer is bulky enough to play it but I've seen a lot of people with the same problem.

    submitted by /u/BADMAN5568
    [link] [comments]

    Your opinion: ho much time before 1.5.6???

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:35 AM PST

    Konane has made legitimately pissed off and stressed.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:51 PM PST

    Shit, I'm trying to see any good sides to Sturgia, but even their board game fucking sucks.

    Going from Tablut to this is like facing a toddler who doesn't understand how the game works, to having a chess match with goddamn Bobby Fischer.

    It doesn't matter what moves I make, the AI is already 20 steps ahead. The game always turns out the same; I almost beat them, and then suddenly they've won. There's no explanation for it, nor any rhyme or reason.

    Why does the Tablut AI have brain damage, when the Konane AI is fucking impossible to beat? I've tried at least 12 times and have never won.

    Man I wish this was like Warband, except where I am the drunken enemy in the tavern. I want to fucking stab the game master in his stupid smug face.

    End rant.

    submitted by /u/BoxedElderGnome
    [link] [comments]

    New companions?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:38 AM PST

    Hey guys..

    I would like to know if you guys knew how to find some new companions? When I press "N" and look at wanderers in the heroes list, there are always the same guys in the game.

    I need to hire a new companion with marketing skill for mine second caravan but I just cant find that guy cuz he doesn't exist in the game right now.

    So weird!

    submitted by /u/BAMoBAM
    [link] [comments]

    How do I assign the focus/attribute points of companions who are NOT in my party?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:51 AM PST

    I have a companion who is leading a caravan, another two who are leading separate warband parties. How do I assign the attribute/focus points they have?

    I can't get them back into my party without disbanding the caravan/warband (which I don't want to do, particularly the caravan one). But it doesn't seem to let me assign the points when I hit the 'C' key and look in the character menu.

    What gives?

    submitted by /u/-Caesar
    [link] [comments]

    Best troop in Perisno mod?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:55 AM PST

    If you had to make your entire army out of 1 troop what would it be?

    submitted by /u/1Hoshea1
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find the bo staff in the files to give it more damage output?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:47 AM PST

    I can't seem to figure this one out, as you can not craft the item ingame.

    submitted by /u/Lazo1337
    [link] [comments]

    DismembermentPlus is the best mod.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:05 PM PST

    How do I lead lords in Warband?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:00 PM PST

    I'm, new so I don't know how this works. I was recruiting lords to defend my lands and join me in my army, but everyone hates me, even though I tried being fair in how I dished out feifs. How am I supposed to have a large faction without lords, or with lords that all hate me because I didn't give them the land they wanted? I don't even have near as many Lords as a smaller faction, how do they do that?

    submitted by /u/sneakiboi777
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment