• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    Mount & Blade Thinking about universe and shit

    Mount & Blade Thinking about universe and shit


    Thinking about universe and shit

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:40 AM PST

    Arminius? A traitor? I think not.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:30 AM PST

    Is this Bannerlord?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Commanding troops under the influence

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:34 AM PST

    TIL you can transfer entire stacks of troops by ctrl-Give/Take

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:59 AM PST

    Over 200 hours per Steam, and I just figured this one out as I was about to transfer 66 Swadian Knights.

    submitted by /u/Jellz
    [link] [comments]

    Lords being accused of treachery every 5 mins

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:41 AM PST

    Any tips on how to deal with this? I think I have caused it by having too many personal fiefs?

    submitted by /u/Snoo_97207
    [link] [comments]

    Do I gain right to rule as a vassal? RTR help!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Hi, recently came back to mount and blade warband, currently around 35 RTR. What's the best way of getting it? I've sent my companions out I know that one already. Heard you can gain it being a vassal? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/SnooCats4929
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod which moves two handed sword from the back to the side when sheathed?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:15 PM PST

    Console display settings

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Are there any kind of display settings? I'm in game and third person is so close to my character it barely qualifies as third person, and I've been searching google and I can't find anything for this issue on console. I just want the camera to zoom out away from my character a bit.

    submitted by /u/LittleTovo
    [link] [comments]

    How to enable DLSS

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:22 AM PST

    I have a Rtx 2060 and I have the latest driver updates but I can't see the dlss option in bannerlord

    submitted by /u/chopulcu
    [link] [comments]

    Are you supposed to pledge both to destroy the empire and unite it to get all three banner pieces?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:33 AM PST

    Trying to seriously do the bannerlord campaign, already pledged to Istiana to reunite the empire but I've still got the quest for meeting with Arzagos, and I still only have the option of pledging toward his cause or waiting out longer. Do I just lie to him and it'll work out as intended? Is there some random chance to just run across it and his quest is canceled and all is well?

    I tried searching elsewhere but couldn't find a real answer, just stuff oriented toward when you already have all three pieces.

    submitted by /u/ComradeRoe
    [link] [comments]

    Eagle Rising Recruiting and Companion Questions

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Hi all, thanks for the help in advance. I have played quite a bit of Warband and Bannerlord but I recently took a break. The new Rome mod brought me back.

    I am currently a tier 2 clan, decently high leveled and with quite a bit of spare gold.

    Question #1: Where do I find the noble units to recruit. I have improved relations with some people but the only troops I have seen besides Empire levies are Empire Legionnaires and some archers but almost exclusively empire levies. Do I need to just keep raising relations?

    Question 2: What is the best way to grind levels on companions? I accidentally didn't take the smithing perk to make steel so now I need to train one of my companions to do it. I know how to raise his smithing but I would like to drive more points into his endurance and smithing learning rate. I tried to pick up wanderers called "the smith" but the one I found also didn't have the steel perk.

    Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

    submitted by /u/FMSuvorov
    [link] [comments]

    Viking Conquest: A Sticky Situation

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:47 PM PST

    Hello,

    I understand that almost everyone has moved on from Mount and Blade: Warband but I'm still playing Viking Conquest. I seem to be absolutely stuck and have no idea what to do.

    Where I'm at in the game, I seem to be in a constant loop of pure annihilation; I simply cannot stay alive. I have my save game set to where I have to fight a group of people 2x the size of me (I have terrible troops) and they also out speed me. If I try leaving people for my retreat, their speed is so much greater than mine that they end up catching me soon after. Death is inevitable.

    I'm already a few hours of grinding into the game, am I going to be forced to restart or is there anything I can do? If I surrender they just murder me anyways.

    submitted by /u/yppiks123
    [link] [comments]

    Saving Middle Earth With The Gang (FI2 Osiris)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Iron battle axe

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:38 PM PST

    How do I get the iron two handed battle axes that the sarranids use

    submitted by /u/X_Epic_Gamer_X_pd
    [link] [comments]

    Roleplaying capability in Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:24 PM PST

    What are the options for crafting your own character and being who you want? Bandit, a loyal soldier under a liege, a small empire feeding off of others, a powerful empire crushing others etc. I own the game but I've never really put that much time into it, after the unfortunate disappointment of a hyped game to actually have anything immersive in it I decided to look towards my existing Steam library.

    - Mods will be accepted as an answer to bring the game up to the roleplaying specifications I'm interested in. I don't expect many mods for it due to its early access status, however.

    submitted by /u/Chirrani_
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod to bring floris music to Warband?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:32 PM PST

    I might try my hand at modding this in myself, but I'm curious if anyone has had the same idea or want for this. I love the music in bannerlord, but I miss the Floris music even more. I've gotten into the habit of playing floris music as bannerlord loads and it pumps me up so much. I guess I could play the playlist in the battle but I only want it during travel.

    (I've seen the one that ports warband music to travel, I was wondering if there was a version that included the floris music. I suppose I could just co-opt that other mod though for this effect.)

    submitted by /u/Vivalas
    [link] [comments]

    I need modding help on Warband

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:23 PM PST

    so basically, I want to use the Landlords and Moneylenders in my private mod, but I cant find the bloody thing anywhere on the internet

    and I cant find it in any existing mods such as Floris etc.

    so what im looking for is a link to download the file

    submitted by /u/Ok_Ad7199
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment