• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Mount & Blade Vlandian go bonk

    Mount & Blade Vlandian go bonk


    Vlandian go bonk

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:03 AM PST

    WTF, Vlandians are growing white pumpkins

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:15 AM PST

    I highly enjoy destroying Battanians. I'm known as the cav killer on the field. Anyone else like playing in first person?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 03:11 PM PST

    We in for a ride boys

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Me and the others getting ready to make the "Still Life of the Sapper City" art piece.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:06 AM PST

    Squadala, he's off!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 03:32 PM PST

    What level do you need to be walk trough walls like this guy here?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Sad that the tactics perk for preplanning battles got removed. I really hope they one day either through mods or the devs that there is real battle strategy required or is possible.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:43 PM PST

    I just want to play like a real roman army would with a triple line. Having only one line is not as fun but it is still quite awesome to see!

    I really hope we can get a CK diplomacy experience and a more rich battle strategy that also utilizes the world map and other possible forms of combat/attacking enemy kingdoms.

    submitted by /u/OK_Bubble_Buddy
    [link] [comments]

    Tragedy

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:41 PM PST

    I have almost 1,300 recorded hours on Warband and hundreds more unrecorded (I work on ships and spends months without internet). I have beaten the native game and the Perisno mod twice. The one mod I've never been able to beat was Prophesy of Pendor. Several months ago, I started a new game in Pendor and finally started to make real progress. I had a kingdom, killed off a few of the hordes, and was steadily building my strength. I put the game down for a while as I needed a break and I finally got a chance to get Bannerlord. I tried to return to it today and the save file is gone. No file existed in the load game screen. I even checked the save games in documents and its there. Now all that work is gone, over a thousand in game days, and all desire to start over just vanished. Maybe I'll go back to Perisno.

    submitted by /u/shadowslayer337
    [link] [comments]

    NEW Bannerlord Captain Mode map | Cliffs of Akkalat

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:55 AM PST

    saloon in town! wild west saloon building ported into game, how does it look?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:04 AM PST

    Best Bannerlord Blood and/or Gore/Dismemberment mod(s)?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Title.

    Played a ton of BL when it initially released, then set the game aside for a bit whilst the patches got rolled out.

    Does anyone know of some good blood, gore, dismemberment mods I can use? Havent got any mods enabled yet and looking to start a new game on V1.5.5 as a Battanian 2-h weapon wielding beast.

    submitted by /u/QuantumPancakeLord
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord Custom Battle Siege Maps

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:35 AM PST

    How has Bannerlord been developed ?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:21 AM PST

    So i stopped playing after a while and turned back to my warband mods because the game surely needed time. I really want to go back and play bannerlord because im in lockdown but i need to know if the game is still full of bugs and if i need to download thousand mods to balance it. How is the game these days ?

    submitted by /u/HolyMin
    [link] [comments]

    What’s more profitable, riding the Butter Trail or hunting Sea Raiders?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:42 PM PST

    I just recruited two generals with levels in Training, meaning my men will level up faster. However, their levels means I'll lose Denars faster. If I was allied to anyone, this wouldn't be a problem, I'd get like 300 a week to help pay for my army. But I'm not, and I can't afford to lose more Knights or Sharpshooters to another passed off Vaegir.

    I've been hunting sea raiders lately, but I'm not sure exactly how profitable that's turning out to be. I've heard of the Butter Trail and was thinking about traveling it for a while to buy and sell butter, but will that make me any more money than raider hunting?

    Also, one last thing, here's my army plans: 20 Swadian knights, 10 Rhodok Sharpshooters, and 20 Nord Huscarls. I don't know how expensive it'll be, I just know it'll be expensive. So, will I ever be able to pay for that and humiliate Vaegirs all day long, or will I eventually need to own land to help pay for all that?

    submitted by /u/Crossbones2276
    [link] [comments]

    You know that look

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:29 PM PST

    Getting Troops "gifted" after battle

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:11 AM PST

    What determines when you get troops gifted after battle or not? Thanks

    submitted by /u/johut1985
    [link] [comments]

    Have they fixed troops climbing siege in Bannerlord?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:19 PM PST

    Is it still bugging out like towers not all 3 ladders being utilized, 2 ladders not efficiently being climbed?

    submitted by /u/ManaSpell
    [link] [comments]

    Disciplinarian is gone wtf (Beta 1.5.5)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:52 PM PST

    bruh. IT'S GONE. Am I the only one affected by this catastrophe?

    submitted by /u/ionevenobro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment