• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Mount & Blade So our taxes now go north instead of south?

    Mount & Blade So our taxes now go north instead of south?


    So our taxes now go north instead of south?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:06 AM PST

    No one does Vikings better than M&B

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Created the Warband Rhodok troop tree

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:17 AM PST

    Old but gold days. An old drawing.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:11 AM PST

    moi walk

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:54 AM PST

    Does the Slayer in you seek death? More Dwarf weapons - The Old World

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Hard to find multiplayer games?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:37 AM PST

    Hello I just bought bannerlord 2 days ago and I wanted to try out multiplayer especially captain mode. And is there low amount of players or what? It always shows me like5 players searching with my criteria and 16 total. Region Europe

    submitted by /u/trixon221
    [link] [comments]

    When I star m&b this happens there's nothing wrong but I can't load my save or start a new game does anyone know how I fix this

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:40 AM PST

    How much has changed since launch?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Was thinking about jumping back in but if its still in similar shape I might pass until more stuff has been added. Much new content, fixes etc or is it relatively the same?

    submitted by /u/Snoo-55161
    [link] [comments]

    Patch 1.5.5 adds a Perk that Archers get Throwing Axes in Bannerlord!!!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:34 AM PST

    Back at it again, i also have some other every save vids check them out

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:54 AM PST

    Can I influence the war without actively being involved

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:16 AM PST

    Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to warband and I've built up a pretty strong group of around 45 dudes and I've settled on hunting bandits around Calradia and doing quests for villages and guild masters. This was until I saw that swadia has been getting its collective teeth kicked in by the nords and khergits.

    Is there any way to potentially push the war in swadias favour without officially picking a side or making the other factions my enemy?

    submitted by /u/Express-Solution
    [link] [comments]

    Quality trees in the distance of a siege

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:43 AM PST

    A save game for the 2008 version.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:54 AM PST

    My brother lost his saves and i feel really bad for him, does anyone have a save game with good honor and 3 castles? thats around the things he had.

    submitted by /u/chinesejuicewater
    [link] [comments]

    Have we gotten any word when steam workshop is going to implemented ?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:50 AM PST

    I have been holding off on modding , due to the updates and patches. Workshop just makes it much easier to mod.

    submitted by /u/CanuckCanadian
    [link] [comments]

    crash

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Does anybody elses game also crash, so that you cant play???

    submitted by /u/lukaspitre
    [link] [comments]

    Armor Suggestions For Factions Thread

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Armor Suggestions For Factions Thread

    I shall start with Khuzaits.

    I think the ultimate date the game reaches in terms of armor technology is 14th century. I mean the best, most expensive armors. It is probably due to gameplay reasons, the game needs space to let player develop its character. For example, until like 13th century mail bards etc werent very common in Western Europe. It was a Byzantine-Middle Eastern or Asian thing.

    Anyway I want to start with Khuzait armors, I think the last era of armors that we can consider ''Khuzait'' belong to Golden Horde and Timurid Empire.

    Golden Horde Armor.

    Golden Horde Armor

    Timurid Armor

    Timurid Armor 2

    Timurid Armor 3

    submitted by /u/Ardabas34
    [link] [comments]

    Retreat system.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:43 AM PST

    I believe the retreat system should be changed. Right now you can retreat whenever you want, you just need to be far from an enemy I believe, kinda like sleeping in Minecraft.

    I was thinking about getting all your troops out of the field first and then yourself in order to retreat. I hope they change the retreat system

    submitted by /u/DudeCipote
    [link] [comments]

    This video is just great

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:29 PM PST

    I think my game is bugged, lord require huge amounts of money.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:29 AM PST

    I created my own kingdom, and when I want to recruit the lord, they require a lot of money, I offered 300k denars and about 10 or 15 100k worth of swords, and it wasn't even 5% of that loading bar. Mods I use:

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/456915826432278548/780077291693932554/reded.png

    submitted by /u/sahinpl
    [link] [comments]

    NEED HELP

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Okay so I'm the Marshal for The kingdom of Swadia Playing Warband and we're at war with the Khergit Khanate and the whole time it's just been battles for the same two castles, now that i managed to keep them both, is there a way to make peace if I'm not king??

    submitted by /u/NadersFrazers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment