• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 15, 2020

    Mount & Blade "Old lands such as Count Quryas"

    Mount & Blade "Old lands such as Count Quryas"


    "Old lands such as Count Quryas"

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:03 PM PST

    This is the full Bannerlord map taken from within the scene edittor.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:13 AM PST

    They must have been some very cunning Looters

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Warband PvP is a delicate thing

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:05 PM PST

    That happens because there's no boats in Bannerlord

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:44 AM PST

    How can i solve freezing?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:14 AM PST

    My system:

    RAM: 8GB

    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz

    Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit

    Display card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

    I am getting an fps of 25-35 at Low-Medium settings. The game freezes incredibly. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/BayEzik
    [link] [comments]

    Apperently these archers are part stormtrooper

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:20 PM PST

    WELP just a scratch around eye. (Pls ignore my graphic).

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:35 AM PST

    [1.5.4] Caravans not making any money

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:12 AM PST

    I understand that Caravans aren't supposed to profitable for a while after making them. But for whatever reason, my caravans seem unable to make any money well after being created (i.e. 100+ days after being created). I can see that they're moving from city to city, but I'm not receiving any income from them.

    Anyone else encountered this? Is there any solution?

    submitted by /u/ObstructiveWalrus
    [link] [comments]

    Never played a Mount & Blade game before and wondering if I should wait for Bannerlord's full release.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:28 PM PST

    Bannerlord sounds really interesting but its in early access. I only care about the single player so it complete enough fully play it? Or would it be better to get a previous M&B game instead?

    submitted by /u/GReaper5
    [link] [comments]

    [Mod Question] Is there any mod or way to keep a track of the events shown in the screen?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:57 AM PST

    Hey there.

    There are many events that are shown in the left bottom of the screen, and I can't read all them (without stopping playing).

    Do you know any mod or configuration that allow me to read any log or diary or whatever with those events?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kane_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best faction in mount and blade warband

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:44 AM PST

    Me and my friend are in a argument he thinks Nords I think Rodocks

    submitted by /u/Green__Knight
    [link] [comments]

    Types of Bannerlord Players :D

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Haha AI is so stupid... Oh..

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:41 PM PST

    Muskets in native

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Does anyone know of any mods that just add guns to native in warband or a mod that is like medieval era but there are some musket units, not full on musket warfare, I haven't been succesful in searching for one so far, so if you know any mods please let me know :D

    submitted by /u/SkullHeadWTF
    [link] [comments]

    [TLD] The Last Days - Strategy Tweaks for more realistic/decisive campaigns

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:02 AM PST

    I'm playing The Last Days Tolkien mod after a long break. Great mod, only problem is it takes so much time, never liked the endless 'grinding' to gain ranks/resource etc for the war to advance.

    It would be great if it could go quicker, and battles were more brutal, decisive and realistic... eg fresh elves not appearing every other day.

    I noticed there are now Strategy Tweaks in TLD Options which could help. Unfortunately there is not much information on what they do, but those that looks interesting to change:

    -Rank/Influence gains: quadruple

    -Strength regen rate: change to half or none

    -Faction don't regen below: increase to 1,500

    -Siege strength relax rate: increase to 200 from 100

    Has anyone experimented with this already? What settings work well, or does it unbalance the game too much?

    submitted by /u/PINGU-1
    [link] [comments]

    He dared to touch me and paid the price

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:15 PM PST

    Warband on Xbox one, mod possibility?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:06 PM PST

    Is there any way to put mods in the Xbox one version of warband? I have a computer but not windows 10, and I do not have warband for the pc.

    submitted by /u/DorkArrow54
    [link] [comments]

    Weird textures when playing Gekokujo Daimyo Edition

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:02 AM PST

    I'm a Mac user currently trying to play the game using the Gekokujo Daimyo Edition mod. So far, it's been working great except for one significant issue: some of the textures are weird.

    I first noticed this issue when looking at a tree in the village. At first, I thought "oh maybe the leaves are just white" until I got attacked by looters and found myself in a battlefield that looked like it came out of Superhot.

    None of the threads I've found regarding the issue have offered any help (at least, any that work).

    Anyone have a fix for this?

    An example of the glitch

    submitted by /u/CliffVicious
    [link] [comments]

    [Gekokujo] So I accidentally fired my Military Advisor dude.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:44 PM PST

    You guys know how when you enter the Lord's hall in a castle- and there are two staff members. One is a treasurer and the other is a military dude. I don't know how to rehire the military dude-

    Pls help.

    submitted by /u/red-the-blue
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment