• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Mount & Blade The Exciting Conclusion...

    Mount & Blade The Exciting Conclusion...


    The Exciting Conclusion...

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:59 PM PST

    Looks like BANNERS are back on the menu BOYS!. Atleast that's what This official tweet seems to tease.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:38 AM PST

    It's over.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:51 PM PST

    How is Bannerlord as of mid november?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Been playing M&B for a long time but I wanted to wait for Bannerlord to get further in development before buying it.

    Been googling this question but most posts are several months old. So my question is: is it worth getting now? Or should i wait for full release?

    submitted by /u/Daugeleven
    [link] [comments]

    A classic and a warning to little Swadians to mark my fucking runes.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:50 AM PST

    Met this charmer in an inn today

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:20 AM PST

    Sibling quest line finished?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Now that the sibling quest line has been updated, I can now go through the parts of the story where you attack the bandit camp to rescue your siblings. However, what is meant to happened afterwards is unclear. My younger siblings have a location displayed on the clan window, but they are not there when I go to that location. I can find my brother in the game word and take him to my party, but when he is stationed in a city there is a yellow quest marker on his icon. Speaking to him, however, there are no unique options or dialogue to give. Is the sibling quest line still unfinished, or am I meant to do something else?

    submitted by /u/BurntShooter
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about settings

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:05 AM PST

    hdr or 8x for warband ? or both ? I forgot how I had my settings and now im wondering what is the best option for "most stable and good looking" Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Grazumba
    [link] [comments]

    Bugged?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Hi guys, I've finally unlocked my javelin design problem is its value is stated at a 112183 but when I sold it the trader will only give me around 14k plus. Is this a bug? Or is this because of the penalty on selling crafted weapons. By the way that I already have the perk which reduces the trade penalty on crafted weapons.

    submitted by /u/matambaka26
    [link] [comments]

    (BL2) Played at launch and now i have problems to select "must have/QoL" mods

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:47 AM PST

    Hello Mount and Blade Community,

    i really want to try this game again, but the nexuspage looks confusing.

    When i sort by downloads it will also show old mods like "Bannerlord Tweaks" or "Fast Dialogue".
    BL Tweaks was Updated 06.2020 so i guess its not compatible with the current version?

    I also liked the "Cut Through Everyone" and "Dismemberment" but everything seems outdated.

    What are some "Must Have/QualityofLife" Mods?

    Thank you for your time and sorry for my english :)

    submitted by /u/ApfelBecher
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good total conversion mods for Bannerlord ?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:56 PM PST

    Favorite gameplay tweaks?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:44 AM PST

    I was wondering what people's favorite gameplay tweaks are.

    Make Crossbows more useful. Crossbows are fun to use, but severely limited by the inability of reloading any but the weakest of them them on horseback. With the ItemEditor, horse-back use can be enabled easily. (They still lose out to bows with investment in Power Draw, so I don't consider this cheat'ish.)

    The same applies to both bows and all crossbows in Viking Conquest, except for a tutorial bow that can be exploited out of the tutorial scene. Again, they still lose out to horseman javelins or attacking with a long spear, so not too cheatish either. (Plus, with so many shields around, giving them to NPCs doesn't help much.)

    Make Cattle follow player. I find herding cattle rather annoying. Some modules, including Viking conquest, default to having cattle follow the player instead. With TweakMB that can be set for other modules, such as native.

    submitted by /u/R3D3-1
    [link] [comments]

    The largest bruh moment of this week

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:34 PM PST

    I just downloaded Anno Domini 1257 and everytime I attempt to play it kicks my ass. Not bullshit I had less trouble with AWOIAF and Perisno. So can you fella's or fellets give me some tips?

    submitted by /u/dayt3x
    [link] [comments]

    Controller

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:58 AM PST

    Hi guys! We want to play Warband with my roommate, we're quarantined and have no mouse at home. Does anyone know a good alternative (phone app or stg)?

    submitted by /u/bguszti
    [link] [comments]

    WE DID IT!!!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:53 PM PST

    Cheat help

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:21 PM PST

    Is there a way to access the cheat menu in mount and blade warband on console

    submitted by /u/Mebeawesomelife
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to bind attack directions to keys or controller buttons? Either ingame or with mods or 3rd party tools?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Basically the title. Specifically want one single button to do overhead attack. It doesn't seem like the game supports it but is there a way to rig something up with like autohotkey?

    I don't know if it's my mouse or my hand but I find it extremely difficult to consistently do overhead attacks. Was a problem in my hundreds of hours of Warband and it's still a problem after like 100 hours of Bannerlord. I'm tired of getting accidental sideswings constantly.

    Thanks for any suggestions

    submitted by /u/shibboleth2005
    [link] [comments]

    It’s been awhile

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:43 PM PST

    It's been a long time now since I played and I was wondering if there's any mods that could possibly bring me back? I'm mainly talking about bannerlord.

    Also what's the multiplayer like? I haven't tried it yet?

    I was also wanting to know a little about awoiaf mod for warband, I got into it and played it for around a week. Is there a proper campaign to it ?

    submitted by /u/BADMAN5568
    [link] [comments]

    Star Wars Conquest Glitch

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:28 PM PST

    I am playing through a campaign on the star wars conquest mod. I am at the point where I was able to capture two battlestations that are undefended. Though, when I click on the battlestation there is no option to seige. The station is the rebel's and we are at war with them and I have already taken one like it. Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Aidanjohnson54054
    [link] [comments]

    Does encumbrance do anything in Bannerpage mod?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:03 PM PST

    Does it affect the player's and/or NPCs' run or horse's run speed?

    submitted by /u/dmnyoussjrajang
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment