• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Mount & Blade Mod Night: The War of 1812

    Mount & Blade Mod Night: The War of 1812


    Mod Night: The War of 1812

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:14 PM PST

    "'The Canadians would greet us as liberators.' That's what they told us. That's what they told us all.

    They lied.

    Since we've tried to cross the St Lawrence it's been day after day of harassment by Canadian and Native American light infantry alike, beyond all doubt the main British force is coming.

    And the bitter Canadian winter is about to set in..."

    Welcome to the 1812 Mod Night!

    Mod Night is a community event where we visit less popular/empty multiplayer mods that you wouldn't otherwise have a chance to try out. *This month we'll be playing The War of 1812, a module set during the three-year struggle between the British Empire (primarily Canada) & Tecumseh's Confederacy against the fledgling United States of America.

    Server Info


    Donating to our events As we are the same team that works on Calradic Tales, we use the same server and resources as we do for those events. If you wish to contribute to these events, visit our Patreon.

    submitted by /u/RookishKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Average Bannerlord Fan vs Average Warband Enjoyer

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:21 PM PST

    Reminds me of Minas Tirith

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:56 PM PST

    This EPIC drawing makes me want the loading to be longer

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Khuzait Female Warrior

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:18 AM PST

    Has the modding community given up at this point?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:17 AM PST

    I played Bannerlord when Early Access released. I had my fun, and put it aside for a later date. Well I decided to come back to it and check out the mods available...It seems like nothing is being updated to support version 1.5.x.

    Settlement Icons, Hideout Party Limit Remover, Fighting Together Relationship, Diplomacy Reworked, Hell even ModLibetc, and Bannerlord Tweaks.

    So many that were essential when Early Access released, now just abandoned.

    Is the modding community on hold at this point until modding tools come out?

    submitted by /u/Rubber_Duckie_
    [link] [comments]

    We can..discuss that

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:53 PM PST

    Which Game of Thrones mod is better?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:42 AM PST

    Trying to decide between which mod to sink my free time into, and have decided I'd try one of the GoT mods. I've probably sunk upwards of 1000 hours into Warband on moderate to high difficulties, so I don't think the learning curve for combat will be too high, and even if it is that sounds fun.

    What are the differences between the two mods AWOIAF and CoK? What do you like most about each?

    submitted by /u/sumwhatz
    [link] [comments]

    This guy lives in prison

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:28 PM PST

    Of course I know him, he's me

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Why is no one playing multiplayer?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:29 AM PST

    I've come back to the game after months and I've tried out the pvp. It's a ton of fun, but there are like 20 players on the EU servers at the moment. I was wondering why are the servers so empty. I'm playing on 1.5.3.

    submitted by /u/TomatoPie9
    [link] [comments]

    Can't make a kingdom

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:24 AM PST

    So I talked to Istana, got a castle, tried to make an imperial kingdom, the option didn't show up when talking to Istana, talked to Arzagos, the option didn't show up again.

    help

    submitted by /u/Canyoni
    [link] [comments]

    Bagai Khan and Mesui. Baltakhand - 1060s

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Warband Commands

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:25 AM PST

    I'm relatively new to the glory that is M&B. I've logged a month or so on Warband on PS4. I've gotta say that the command menu is difficult to cycle through while in combat. The limited options of the controller make this inherent but I had an idea the other day. Instead of desperately tabbing through the menu while Sarranid cav descends on your troops across empty sandscape, you hold down a button and Shout your commands. INFANTRY STAND CLOSER. ARCHERS TEN PACES BACK.

    Gah. That would be a blast to shout the orders and would be immersive as hell too.

    submitted by /u/TheResearchPurp
    [link] [comments]

    [Prophesy of Pendor] Gamebreaking glitch: My character went bald and food gives me no morale! HELP, PLEASE

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:21 AM PST

    Im currently on Day 900 with a fat kingdom, fiefs, money, qualis gems and plenty of vassals. I boot up the game, load my save and voila! My character went bald, all my weavery and dyerworks give me 0 denars per week and food gives me literally 0 morale. (yes, the morale bonus is 0, all food give me 0 morale and I get -30 Morale because I have "No food", even though i have stacks of fish, bread and what not in my inventory.)

    This basically makes progress nearly impossible and just extremly annoying because of the constant desertions in my army. It is a pretty well known bug and there are fixes for it, but I only found them for Native Warband and not for Prophesy of Pendor, and it seems like the fixes for Native Warband dont work for Prophesy of Pendor. Please help me, or I might just have to replay 40 hours of Prophesy of Pendor (and lose my mind), so I can get back to my initial progress.

    submitted by /u/ilikevladimirputin
    [link] [comments]

    MFW i join the local tournament

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:05 PM PST

    How do I improve my roguery skill?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:57 AM PST

    I want to maintain a bandit army. Right now I can't recruit them, only if I imprison them first. This skill seems to barely go up, even with selling prisoners seperately and not all at once.

    submitted by /u/DarkVibe94
    [link] [comments]

    IDEAL COMPANION BUILD

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:25 AM PST

    Hi guys, is there an ideal companion build or some sort of ideal lineup? I already got a scholar for healing, the Golden for combat, I planning to grab a spice vendor and maybe another combatant. Additionally do I need a companion who's good at engineering? What other skills should I prioritize my companions on? Ty all and stay safe.

    submitted by /u/matambaka26
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord not opening, no mods.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:53 PM PST

    I click the icon, the steam "preparing to launch" box pops up for a split second, the cursor changed to the bannerlord cursor... Nd then it changes back and nothing happens. No tasks in task manager, nothing. I have no mods installed, and I just re downloaded the game tonight maybe 10 minutes ago

    Any suggestions? Anyone know whats going on?

    submitted by /u/KalashnikovaDebil
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment