• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    Mount & Blade I draw Calradia map. I am amateur. I am 12

    Mount & Blade I draw Calradia map. I am amateur. I am 12


    I draw Calradia map. I am amateur. I am 12

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:19 PM PST

    Behold, my sword of healing. I shall slice you to life, one cut at a time.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:04 PM PST

    Oh my my Eye!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Ah yes, the Butter Twins

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Keep them coming.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:57 AM PST

    Which Bannerlord mod do you look forward to play the most?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:25 AM PST

    If you are looking forward to another mod please mention it in the comments, I would love to know about it. (Sorry I couldn't add more options)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jacob-reusing
    [link] [comments]

    M&B Classic 1866 Mod

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Anybody else getting this RGL Error- Unable to restore vertex buffer glitch?

    I've been getting it and it keeps crashing my game. It happens a lot and I can't quite seem to replicate it. It's worst when I finish a siege and have to transition to the next screen where I deal with the remainers in the commander's room. Just crashes then and there. I've been re-sieging Bishop's Lodge for 30 minutes now.

    submitted by /u/dragonedeath
    [link] [comments]

    is viking conquest worth

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:38 AM PST

    I've been playing brytenwalda a bit and enjoying it. is the consensus nowadays that VC or brytenwalda is better? Might buy VC and give it a shot if it is regarded as being the better module

    submitted by /u/cumgangster69
    [link] [comments]

    Please tell me it isn't so!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:32 PM PST

    I want to become marshall, save swadia

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:18 AM PST

    We lost dhirim and suno, marshall reconquered uxkhal, we lost a bunch of castles. I want to recover these lands, I think if i got the marshallship i could do it. What should i be doing? Fighting battles, doing quests for other lords? Both? Something else?

    submitted by /u/LeonardoXII
    [link] [comments]

    What happens in the tent stays in the tent

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:00 PM PST

    playing without exploiting smithing is hard but fun

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:22 AM PST

    So I have been playing using the smithing exploiting extensively for some time now, and decided to start a play through with no smithing at all...

    The game becomes a lot slower and a bit more difficult, but I also kind of enjoy going back to the things I used to enjoy in the beginning of the game: going to taverns listening to the trade rumours and making trades based on those, focusing on leadership skills and steward now that steward works.

    I had played the ultra armoured 2 handed axe wielding bringer of death with infinite money for a long time and it was fun, but I kind of find myself enjoying small things a lot more now that I'm no longer rushing to produce Javelins on day 1 and arming myself and my companions and then just fighting all the time.

    Trading, looking for the right quests to make some money and gain some charm. carefully picking my fights to level up some troops, and lose some so I can level medicine etc...

    The hardest thing is to resist picking up smithing again whenever I want something that I can't afford yet in game.

    submitted by /u/naamalbezet
    [link] [comments]

    Just lost around six hours of my best last days of the third age playthrough yet

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:20 AM PST

    How I wish I turned on realistic at the beginning, Rhun finished, Dol Guldur down to one settlement, Gundabad lost 2 outposts within a week of each other, all without Gondor losing a settlement yet. Feels bad man.

    submitted by /u/billgilly14
    [link] [comments]

    how do i challenge a lord to a duel?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 05:26 AM PST

    a duel like a one on one battle, you know. where all of your equipment is reduced to tournament weapons? and if i want an actual battle with actual weapons and armor and stuff, do i gotta finish the lord's army first or is there something im missing?

    submitted by /u/MrTurtleQuack
    [link] [comments]

    4th Crusade mod?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:57 AM PST

    Does anyone know about a mod set during the 4th crusade? I heard about the Jerusalem mod and I also heard someone was working on a Constantinople map.

    submitted by /u/jacob-reusing
    [link] [comments]

    I keep finding it extremely difficult to take towns and castles. I am trying to take Curaw. If you could give advice that would be great!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:30 PM PST

    5 minutes into becoming my own kingdom..

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:33 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment