• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 19, 2020

    Mount & Blade Introducing the upcoming Napoleonic Wars Mod!

    Mount & Blade Introducing the upcoming Napoleonic Wars Mod!


    Introducing the upcoming Napoleonic Wars Mod!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:26 AM PST

    That's a... cool story I guess

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Bannerlord - Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:30 AM PST

    Is there a way to skip Neretzes Folly quest?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Rerolled my character many times, sick of going on this fetch quest and just wondering if there's a way to skip it.

    It seems the old console commands no longer work.

    submitted by /u/Rubber_Duckie_
    [link] [comments]

    Taking over an existing faction?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:39 AM PST

    For Bannerlord. Is this possible? Every time I try to search for an answer I can't get one more recent than April. Can I take the throne of one of the existing kingdoms?

    submitted by /u/Germanicus13
    [link] [comments]

    I mapped my current conquest of Calradia with Aserai - It's a simplified map created with a grid

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Which is better, Warband or Bannerlord?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:30 AM PST

    Haven’t played Bannerlord in 6 months. Does it still feel super early access?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:00 PM PST

    I love mount and blade and need a new game to play after playing rimworld for 30 hours in the past two weeks. I havent played bannerlord since May and was wondering if there have been any big changes. Last time i played bannerlord i remember that my biggest issue was the my kingdom system wasnt fully implemented yet. Just wondering if there have been any big developments.

    submitted by /u/leftkek
    [link] [comments]

    A bugfix mod for the "Gang Leader Needs Weapons" quest (Bannerlord 1.5.3/1.5.4 beta)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:53 AM PST

    https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2424

    I've created a mod to fix the "Gang Leader Needs Weapons" bug. The bug causes the quest to take weapons of any type, not just axes as requested. It also took weapons practically randomly (as they appeared in the internal inventory data).

    This mod fixes it so that only axes are taken, and I also made it so that it takes the axes from cheapest to most expensive.

    The mod works for both 1.5.3 and 1.5.4 beta.

    Someone else already reported this bug: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/bugged-quest-gang-leader-needs-weapons.432612/

    submitted by /u/SacredBanner
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord on Ps4 please

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Fast n easy denars

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:13 AM PST

    Tips for fast and easy money? Play on ps4

    submitted by /u/DragaChan
    [link] [comments]

    Genuine question, What exactly went wrong with Bannerlord’s development?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:08 AM PST

    I'm not asking this question as some sort of insult to the game. I enjoy playing Bannerlord and I've sunk quite a lot of time into it. I'm just genuinely interested to know exactly what went wrong. I didn't really keep up with the game's development that much.

    So, why did it take eight years just to develop the bare, incredibly unfinished game that we have now?

    submitted by /u/Baron_Ultrapoor_IV
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the serial key activation

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:54 AM PST

    So i just bought mound and blade warband, and before i started the game it told me that when i open it it will require me to enter a key so i copied the key but when i start the game the activation window doesn't come up

    submitted by /u/potato0815
    [link] [comments]

    Short question: Can they swim?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:14 PM PST

    World war 1/2 mod

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Do you think anyone will create a world war 1 or 2 mod for bannerlord?

    submitted by /u/BADMAN5568
    [link] [comments]

    I just got my kingdom what the hell do i do now

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:03 PM PST

    I need advice on how to win a small battle

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:11 PM PST

    I just started a new character. I have 28 men, focusing on building up my horse troops first. So far it's just 5 swadian militia, 13 swadian footmen, 7 swadian man-sat-arms, and 3 manhunters. Just north of me is Count Montewar. I am not at war with his nation, but I wish to take him prisoner for a bit. At least until I can ransom him. It looks like he was recently in a battle, he only has 20 men. All of them are swadian

    3 militia,

    2 footmen

    6 skirmishers

    2 men-at-arms

    3 crossbowmen

    3 infantrymen

    And 1 injured recruit.

    Now, do I have a chance to beat him right now, or should I ignore it? I have more horsemen, but he has 3 ranged units. Now, if I do fight him, what do you think I'll take on casualties? And how much can I ransom him for? He also has 1 rhodok crossbowman prisoner, so that will be a good addition to my army.

    TLDR: Do you think I can beat a count with a smaller army?

    submitted by /u/Crossbones2276
    [link] [comments]

    Is it even possible to maintain a pure bandit troop efficiently?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:21 PM PST

    Such a bummer that they removed merry men from the roguery tree. It was the very perk I was planning to focus on for my pure bandit playthrough. So with that being removed, how do I maintain a bandit troop? To be more specific, how do I sustain a relatively stable recruitment?

    submitted by /u/wetd0g
    [link] [comments]

    how the hell do i make money

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

    i own three thriving citys 6 villages and 4 castles. BUT IM LOSING 5k A WEEK . im losing 20k a week to tax imeffemcy im so confused on how im supposed to make money ever. can someone explain how they make stacks? also sorry for spelling mistakes on mobile

    submitted by /u/TodaMora
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell am I supposed to recruit vassals if I can’t actually make a barter offer for them to join?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:47 PM PST

    So I've finally made my own kingdom. I had a kickass party, a good wife, full companions, and 3 subsequent parties in my clan. I decided when I left the Aserai that I wouldn't keep my fiefs (1 town and 4 castles) as they were the strongest faction and I couldnt really match them in war yet.

    So I left, quickly took a castle from the crippled western empire. Formed my army, took their remaining two towns and two castles, and then started trying to recruit vassals. As if it weren't hard enough to track down those clan leaders and convince them to join, I have to "offer" then something. I had some 400k and even offering all my debar, it didn't even fill up the satisfaction or acceptance bare HALFWAY.

    Like, how do I actually do it? Why is offering debar the only thing I can do? I have 300 high tier troops, multiple fiefs, some awesome crafted weapons, etc but it doesn't even give me the option to select those. Only denar.

    I really don't understand how I am supposed to get vassals.

    submitted by /u/djskwbrla-d
    [link] [comments]

    Max Number of Companions now (1.54)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:53 PM PST

    What's the maximum number of companions you can get? I've noticed that the seem to have removed it from the end of the redone stewardship tree

    submitted by /u/Username1453
    [link] [comments]

    [PERISNO] SHI JIN HELP PLZZ

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:44 PM PST

    [perisno] how do I activate shi jin's quest because I have no idea what to do know the zann has arrived and I beat onishi but it still won't fire

    submitted by /u/Scary-Possible-5167
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment