• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Mount & Blade Bannerlord Factions; Community Expectations mount and ball comic

    Mount & Blade Bannerlord Factions; Community Expectations mount and ball comic


    Bannerlord Factions; Community Expectations mount and ball comic

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    The Mount and Blade Official twitter just gave my 150 views, Bannerlord video a shout out! This has been my favorite game for many years and this incredible acknowledgment means so much to me. I use Bannerlord as a storytelling platform, if you got some time - check it out.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Ambitious Mod Request: Map of Europe, North Africa, and Middle East with Realistic Number of Towns as Shown in Attached Map

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Let me have children ffs

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    How to survive as Rhodoks in field battles in Native?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Even if I get on a hill (which isn't always an option) knights, mamluks etc just trot up and smack the shit out of my guys. Spears don't do shit to them.

    submitted by /u/Blargh234
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't know I was supposed to share Ira with my brother...

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Strange noise coming from PC when i change the Performance (Overall) anywhere past low. Any ideas

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Any ideas what is making that noise. I get over 100 fps on max settings so idk what it is, any help please?

    submitted by /u/Mjdecker1234
    [link] [comments]

    Game crash whenever someone takes damage in tournaments?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Yo does anyone know a fix for this im on vanilla no mods and specs are deffo not the issue?

    submitted by /u/DominotheBear
    [link] [comments]

    My character is so slim

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    And he won't get bigger. I ain't even feeding him grain. He's on high protein and fat sturgian diet ( meat, butter and fish ). Do you guys know how to gain bulk on your characters?

    submitted by /u/DukeLebowski
    [link] [comments]

    Can you guys give me some kingdom names for my kingdom i will give a bit of back story of my kingdom in the bottom text

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    so im playing as a sturgian nationalist that betrayed the rightful ruler of sturgia because he was a bad leader and leading us into ruin and i wanted to reform sturgia to glory so i took all his kingdoms feifs and im expanding into the west but my kingdom name is kinda boring to me its NEW STURGIA REPUBLIC but i dont want it to sound so boring so if youll can come up with any cool names that i can use that would be great

    submitted by /u/Cerberus_warlord
    [link] [comments]

    Camera = Out

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Who knows this Dhalsim mod? | Quem sabe que mod é esse do Dhalsim? ������| Para mais conteúdos tem meu canal com link no perfil.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    "Inn and Out"

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    "yOuRe OuTnUmBeRt"

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Economy help

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a good guide on how to make money right now in bannerlord? My workshops are struggling and I want to see how others do it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AcousticOutlaw
    [link] [comments]

    Recent modlists?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Hey guys!

    Coming back into the game after about 2 or 3 months and I was curious what mods you all are running with the recent stable or beta branches? Any MUST HAVES? I've read about how basically useless top tier armor is so maybe that Armor Does Something is worth looking into?

    Any others you guys swear by?

    Cheers all!

    submitted by /u/MK18_Ocelot
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to increase the chances of capturing a defeated lord after a battle?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    I managed to capture the king of a faction when my game crashed causing me to lose the king when I fought him again, kinda tired of standing over the limp body hurling javelins into their gut after defeating their army and yet they still somehow manage to escape

    submitted by /u/Tsar_Ruswal
    [link] [comments]

    Hi! Need some modding help. Floris only showing up as "diplomacy" when selecting which mod I want to run. Is this normal?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    When I select modules for the game start menu it comes up as diplomacy, but not Floris. Is this normal? Or did I install it incorrectly? Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Songnumber41
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment