• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Mount & Blade My own weapon was the tournament prize today...

    Mount & Blade My own weapon was the tournament prize today...


    My own weapon was the tournament prize today...

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Been laughing at this for almost 5 minutes now... (Warband- Bannerpage mod)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Looter

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Some things never change...

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    What do are the thigns you hate in mount n blade mods?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Lord of the rings mod for Bannerlord - Rohan video - Kingdoms of Arda - Dev video 5

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Renown in the newer update

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    I know need to be clan level 4 to create my kingdom, this takes like 900 renown which is alot, how am I supposed to get this, I've been playing a slow game, mainly trading and stuff, I've got about 500 renown now 4 workshops 6 caravans and 100k gold and 100 ish proper units (T4 or better) and 200 meh ones( mainly my companions parties). I'm just tired of only getting 3 renown per tournament and 1 renown for looters, and I also can't attack factions because I'm 500 days into he game and there are 3 factions left, all equal in strength.

    submitted by /u/FallenPhantomX
    [link] [comments]

    How many f*king arrows do forest bandits have

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Warband forest bandits were easy. Now forest bandits have semi automatic machine longbows with scopes and homing tech to nail you across the map. then if you spend 10 hours circling around them waiting for them to run out of there infinite arrows they pull out melee weapons and because your horse has died, your health has run down and you are out of your own arrows, they murder you.

    submitted by /u/nerdyboyvirgin
    [link] [comments]

    What does a perfect block do?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    I'm not talking about chambering; I'm talking about how blocking at the right moment causes a different sound, different animation, and sends sparks/ chips flying. What does this do for you?

    submitted by /u/CleanAsUhWhistle1
    [link] [comments]

    game crashing after losing a battle

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    on the latest patch, i've had no issues until i took over a castle and founded a kingdom

    but now every time i lose a battle and get imprisoned, the game crashes. anyone else experienced this?

    edit: another weird thing when reloading after the first crash, one of my companions who had been in a party before the crash now had 0 troops(including herself)

    submitted by /u/dukat_dindu_nuthin
    [link] [comments]

    Can equite be upgraded from certain bandits like fians come from forest bandit and vanguard come from mountain bandit?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    Warband difficult?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Hey I just got warband on ps4 and I keep getting slaughtered on campaign everything is set to easiest like one fight it was 20 vs 15 my team was the 20 yet the raiders still had 10 left after they wiped all mine out I don't know what to do....

    submitted by /u/Ayame2059
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Isengard Full Invasion Osiris

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Defeating Isengard Full Invasion Osiris

    Great work guys. It took a total of nearly 6 hours but we have stopped Saruman and saved the land! I wasn't able to get a screenshot of all the players since my game crashed and when I rejoined everyone left :( but I'd like to thank Green, Pate, Seal, Bobble, Octopus, Queen_Spec_Sabrina and many others whose names I forgot! GG

    https://preview.redd.it/lnt8ayqje1o51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=37590348f405cb5d4cda2d9c6d935c451ce08b9f

    submitted by /u/knightsolaire2
    [link] [comments]

    Reinforcements needing an overhaul?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    What I have found is that, when you attack a larger army (with your about 1.3 times larger one so it is 270 to 230 on the battlefield) is that the following happens:

    The AI hurdles itself together at a chokepoint at the edge of the map. The chokepoint part is nice ut the edge of the map part is fucking disastrous and breaks any immersion in my opinion. You go there, break them completely up an outnumber them 2 to 1 in a couple minutes... until their reinforcements spawn right to the back of your troops engaged in a fight where they are suddenly getting completely decimated because your own reinforcements need to cross the entire map to get to the battle scene again while they are having a steady spawn right there. You need to micromanage falling back, collecting them again so they can do another charge of because they trickle in instead of coming in as a force they then meet the completely regrouped opponent.

    Imo this completely breaks my style of play and some of my immersion and I am thinking of installing that battle size increasement mod. Or am I just not doing something right? How are you managing it?

    submitted by /u/WPLibrar2
    [link] [comments]

    Have i made a mistake?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    So. I have started my own kingdom, conquered pretty much the whole north of the map, from sargoth to khudan.

    ALL MY LORDS HATE ME, AND THERES LOTS OF THEM.

    I just started taking everyone because I need the manpower to help cover all the land.

    Have I made a mistake by taking too many at once? I tried to spread out fiefs as much as I can but most have at least -40.

    Solutions? Or have i messed up.

    submitted by /u/andrewsim97
    [link] [comments]

    Mountain bandit's are scary.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Help please:(

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    My workshop earns very little money, I've put up a pottery shop in pen Cannoc wich I heard made between 200 and 400 denars a day, but for me it only makes around 50, the prosperity is pretty average for pen cannoc as I'm still pretty early in the game so I'm I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Might_be_crispy
    [link] [comments]

    How exactly do you improve relationships with your vassals without giving them fiefs?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    I've been giving them all one castle and 2 villages but some of them are still dipping into the negatives

    submitted by /u/Glossyplane542
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get more smithy parts at this stage?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    At this point, I've leveled up a ton in smithing and I don't have the parts to keep up with me level. Whenever I craft or deconstruct I don't get any parts anymore because all of the things I craft or deconstruct are too mundane. I don't have the parts unlocked to craft even higher end stuff to keep getting parts, atleast if that's how it works.

    I'm not really sure how unlocking the parts actually technically works, so is there a way I can actually get new parts here? I'm kind of lost.

    submitted by /u/PugScorpionCow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment