• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    Mount & Blade I have a quick question

    Mount & Blade I have a quick question


    I have a quick question

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Never mind.

    submitted by /u/derthert123
    [link] [comments]

    How to talk to women 101

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Just a reminder there is a full co-op mod in the works for BannerLord and they are looking for more devs to help, They are on route for full co op starting with 8 players even being allowed to fight each other with own parties

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Hlaf the Aserai army is stuck on a hill and have been there for days. I thought I would move them by adding them to an army but they all have less than 40% men in their party... Guess we're just half our lords down. Any advice?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    The Storm [OC] Details in Captions

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    When you're finally ready to betray your kingdom

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Damn it Farquaad you look sexy

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Anything new for a returning player?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    When this game out I played a shitton the first two weeks.

    Then I realized that I want to wait until more content is added until I play more.

    So the questions is how much has happened to the game since launch?

    submitted by /u/ImSoPaid
    [link] [comments]

    What setup are you running and how is your performance looking?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Just curious what's up here. I somehow found a way to run it on HD 630 graphics, but I'm looking for a major upgrade and curious what you guys play on.

    submitted by /u/Bossie965
    [link] [comments]

    Found this in a vaegir castle

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    When you ask for opinions on your character creations...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Crash at Startup

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    I hadn't played in a while, was waiting for updates - and now I come back to basically find out I can't even launch the game? Crashes on start up every single time.

    If anyone else has had this issue please share your fix, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Showerthawts
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord early access question

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Do you think there's going to be a big update at some point? So far we've been constantly given patches and updates that fixed a lot of the issues and even introduced some new features and i'm really glad to see the game evolving, but do you think that there is some sort of huge update being prepared in the meantime that will introduce a lot of the missing features or are they going to be introduced in small updates just like they've been up to this point?

    submitted by /u/themarkedone30
    [link] [comments]

    What Brytenwalda to download?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    How do you guys make money without smithing javellin method?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Hello.

    So i started now game recently after a break from the game and im having trouble to keep up my money, pretty much im always in the rush to do quests and stuff because i have army of 100 people and im losing almost 1k a day.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/giggitytutti
    [link] [comments]

    (Warband) I wanna do a full archer army, what units should I use?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    I was thinking rhodok sharpshooters as the frontline archers because they can double as infantry if need be and the back row vaegir marksmen + sarranid master archers

    submitted by /u/Jodo2121
    [link] [comments]

    More armor mods?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    I get that modding is still in the early stages for this game and Im not a moder but im sure it takes time and effort to make mods and I appreciate that. But i first went looking for armor mods because i don't really like the look of any of the native helmets and i was looking for a knight or crusader helm like they had in war band and ive yet to find any armor/helmets i like.

    I would appreciate any help with finding good looking armor mods!!!

    submitted by /u/mrsoldierman
    [link] [comments]

    Good mods to help with economics and fiefs

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    So im still grinding away my clan lvl is just shy of 5, and the ruler of the southern empire keeps giving me fiefs as in four castles and a town..., only problem is I can't defend everything so I've tried to compromise and gone 75 legionnaires and 75 palintine guard in my four castles, its worked as an army 600 proto nords consisting of... 400 recruits were slaughtered i think I lost 25 overall rest were wounded.

    And im sick of my villages being raided im roaming around with a very expensive army of 50 palintine 50 legionnaires 25 elite cataphracts and 25 Bucellarii its my please fuck off now army, defending them, I have a stupid amount of horses and mules no lame ones, so im pretty fast average speed of i think 6.0, but he who defends everything defends nothing.

    I save scummed and used an insane amount of influence to get rid of three castles as im happy with my town and one castle as there less than a quarter days travel between them... no dice

    So um help please lol its costing me 3k a day overall

    submitted by /u/rosethorn87
    [link] [comments]

    Can you marry companions in warband?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Bannerlord CPUs

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm thinking of making a new PC, if you have a build that can run 600-1000 man sieges/battles @ 60fps, I'd like to know what CPU you have. I'm thinking of upgrading to a i5-10600k and was wondering if it would be enough?

    submitted by /u/bigdickben1815
    [link] [comments]

    GFN + Steam workshop

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    hey guys.

    just started using Geforce Now as my laptop is terrible. from what I understand you can only play Native/VC/NW on GFN, unless a mod is compatible with steam workshop?

    There is limited info online about this so I was wondering if anyone could could confirm this?

    submitted by /u/cking145
    [link] [comments]

    Prophesy of Pendor (Warband) Money Issues

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    I'm currently king of Pendor (Empire Culture), with only Ravenstern remaining (I control the rest of the map). I hold four towns and two castles, and have a dyeworks in every town. I can personally field almost 1k top-tier troops, and can solo any spawn except for Eyegrim and the Noldor Lords.

    Unfortunately, I routinely lose 20-40k denars a week on just troop upkeep. I am so constantly impoverished that I am completely reliant on ransoming unique spawns for diamonds, not Qualis Gems, just to stay financially solvent. If no spawns come, I almost immediately plummet tens if not hundreds of thousands of denars into debt.

    First of all, how do I increase the Unique Spawn rate? I know I'm supposed to ask around for rumors, but is there more to it than that? Secondly, is there any better way to get money? Something I'm missing? I would love to be able to get qualis gems for cool stuff but I literally cannot afford to.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/idiotpol
    [link] [comments]

    Am I spoiled from playing banner lord first? I just started playing warband for the first time and the combat feels horrible.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment