• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Mount & Blade i will drink from your skull

    Mount & Blade i will drink from your skull


    i will drink from your skull

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Dont be a simp Man!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    It didn't end well

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Motherfuckers...

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    I did it guys

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    When you seen some shit

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Scars should be separated from Face paints in character creation

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    Hello.

    I find it really limiting for immersion reasons that you can't have a war paint on your face and a scar at the same time, you can only pick one of the two because they're all bundled up together in one menu.

    Wouldn't it be cool if we could use two at the same time?

    submitted by /u/giggitytutti
    [link] [comments]

    When you die in Captain Battle and all your archers start charging in.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Was the first mount and blade like this?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Let me start out by saying this game is great and has a concept plucked straight from my dreams. I first played Freeman guerilla warfare and saw everyone comparing it to a mount and blade copycat so I knew I'd instantly like mount and blade. I never played mount and blade 1. I've played maybe six campaigns in m&b2 and a few of those ran into a game breaking bug where I had to start over. The main question is: did mount and blade 1 have a similar development process? Did it eventually sort all the mechanics out? Or were mods necessary to fix simple in game mechanics? Just curious if one day this will be a perfect game.

    submitted by /u/Blackhand92
    [link] [comments]

    Excuse me what I do not want to share my wife with my brother, thanks.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Jeremus wise dopeness

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Sorry if I spelt his name wrong. Jeremus has a quote that I forgot the exact wording of but I just wanted to check if any of you had it memorised. Something like "The difference between the cure and the disease is the dosage" or something. Does anyone have something more close or in depth?

    submitted by /u/Th31and0nly
    [link] [comments]

    This is what happens when perma death is enabled

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Mod to make alliances ( BANNERLORD)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Do we have mod on last bannerlord version to make alliances? Why developers still dont do it ingame.

    Diplomacyfixes alliances is not working btw

    submitted by /u/lukaseeee13
    [link] [comments]

    War Warband suddenly requiring CD key but cant authenticate

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Anyone else still playing the original? Was playing yesterday but suddenly today it wont let me play anymore, something about a trial mode. I entered the key from Steam but it is failing to authenticate.

    submitted by /u/scdirtdragon
    [link] [comments]

    Literally every Khergit village refused to have any sort of help

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2234071866

    It's bizarre, I'm around 140 days in this save game. And never managed getting a task from any villages. Every time I lose men in raids and battles, I have to get them from scratch because of this. I need to get around 50 relation with two villages at least, but thanks to this ill luck, I have none with any of them.

    Have anyone experienced something like this before?

    submitted by /u/Darkmiro
    [link] [comments]

    Does having yourself as quartermaster stop leveling that skill? Does the person filling any of those roles stop leveling that skill for them?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Title says it all, I read somewhere that the person who is filling any clan role stops leveling that relevant skill while filling that role. That doesn't sound like it makes sense right?

    submitted by /u/bIowinbrowns
    [link] [comments]

    Lords dying in battle mechanic

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    How does the death mechanic work exactly? Is it that anytime a lord falls in battle they have a chance of dying or being wounded, just like any soldier?

    Do they have the same chance to die or be wounded as soldiers? Are they effected by the same things like having a medic, or do they have their own system or mechanic to determine whether they live or die?

    Also, is there anyway to know when you've killed someone other than the green bars on the battle screen? And do you receive the same negative relations with their friends or family if you kill them personally vs if one of your soldiers kills them?

    submitted by /u/bIowinbrowns
    [link] [comments]

    I played bannerlord a while ago and armor could bounce shots from weak weapons, but now I can kill everyone with the weakest sword why?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Will Bannerlord be coming to console anytime soon?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    If I where going to get a PC I'd want a really good one which I can't afford and don't really have the time to maintain. It's not something I want to invest in right now. I'll be getting a PS5 for the convenience and exclusives. But I love Warband on PS4, so I'm really hoping to see Bannerlord come to console.

    What's the latest word?

    submitted by /u/WolverineKuzuri93
    [link] [comments]

    Can you guys help me figure out what I'm doing?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    I just got the game on the Xbox One, but can't seem to make much progress because Forest Bandits suck. Any advice or tips to help out?

    submitted by /u/YaboiDingleDongle
    [link] [comments]

    What is singleplayer again ?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Vassal dissapeared, can't find them anywhere (Warband)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Im trying to get a vassal (Jarl Turya to be exact) to help me siege a castle, but he was imprisoned. So I waited for the marshal to siege the castle he was imprisoned in, and when the castle was taken, he just dissapeared. Whenever I ask anyone where he is, they just say, "I don't know where Jarl Turya is." Any fixes? (im on console btw)

    submitted by /u/TenyeEast
    [link] [comments]

    executing Lords

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    So if i do this do i get that characters stuff or you just eliminate the lord

    submitted by /u/pndas2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment