• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Mount & Blade When will they learn they need to wear their mask over the nose too?

    Mount & Blade When will they learn they need to wear their mask over the nose too?


    When will they learn they need to wear their mask over the nose too?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    He was way too happy to get captured.....

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    The perfect map for what could had been an epic Thermopylae style battle...AND THEN THE GAME DECIDED TO CRASH DAMMIT!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    It's all in the footwork!!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    I shot my wife in the head

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    I was raiding a village, mind you I turn off all the unit icons, and all the damage/casualty reports.

    I aimed for some Imperial Archers, and my wife rode right next to me and as soon as I released the arrow it hit her right in the head and the purple "Umana has been killed in combat" message appeared.

    She was only 18

    submitted by /u/Baron_Of_Urga
    [link] [comments]

    Nice texture glitch riding into town in VC

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    The Charge

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    No, you are not entitled to a fief just because you put in most or all of the work to capture it

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    I will keep this brief and to the point.

    When you swear fealty to a Lord, you are pledging your service to enhance his power, in return he guarantees you protection, fair & just application of the law, and general rights & privileges afforded to the nobility.

    1. If the ruler simply handed out fiefs based on who was putting in the most work for them, that would only encourage an arms race between vassals who would then quickly grow out of their Liege.
    2. You are a newcomer competing with established houses with centuries of legacy. The fact that you get a fief as an upstart at all is grace.
    submitted by /u/Baron_Of_Urga
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game, have never seen such bulls**t

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    That asshole Sanjar Khan and his bullshit lords

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Ok we were at war with the rhodoks and I took like all there castles and cities until they only had a couple left. I purposely left one out because I thought it would funny if I let them live with only one castle to squabble over. But some dumbass Asugan, who probably fucks my wife when I'm gone, besieged said castle and when I told him to follow me away he said "I will only follow men who distinguish themselves" or some bullshit. Like fuck off mate I captured 30 cities while you were sitting in your castle jacking off. Kill yourself Asugan you think your hard I'll join go independent just to beat the shit out of you then rejoin the Khergits.

    submitted by /u/nerdyboyvirgin
    [link] [comments]

    Cause of death? Snu Snu.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    I said it, with out historical mods I just get so bored of Bannerlord so easy.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    A Great Leader Dies..........R.I.P.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    I’m on literally the last faction and they only have 5 people left and no fiefs but they refuse to die what do I do

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    They're literally just riding around by themselves with no armies outrunning me constantly because they're solo and raiding all my villages nonstop and I don't know how to stop them

    submitted by /u/Glossyplane542
    [link] [comments]

    Made a mount and blade video on my channel, could you give me honest critique?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    I think battanian Sieges might be broken, anyone else have this problem?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    I thought this was on my end, but now I'm not so sure. I noticed I was getting under 30 fps (very often 10 or less fps) and awful stutter, but ONLY when sieging battanian castles (I haven't seieged a battanian city, so i can't say anything about that).

    Changing graphics setting yields no changes, and I don't think snow has any effect because I don't have this issue with Sturgian castle seiges. Its all very strange.

    submitted by /u/FlameButterfly
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this like that!?!?!? My fps dropped to 1 ffs. (this is happening only when i use cheats)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    My submission for the record of the shortest time as Marshall

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    My name is Lord Fuckwad and I'm at war with 3 realms. This is my story.

    I was defending Dhirim for about the 20th time. The King finally granted it to me after about 15 successful defenses and now I can garrison more than the 30 men that were in there to begin with. They never got a chance to replenish. Everybody wanted it and they didn't care who they had to fight to get it. It changed hands more times than the village tart.

    It's at the front so it takes a pounding, much like the tart, and I'm apparently the only lord in the entire realm who gives a shite.

    Waiting inside for the siege to start, I got a message from the King and I accepted being the Marshall. The battle started seconds later and I kicked arse for about the 20th time because Swadian Knights don't take kindly to 800 uppity little bitches kicking in their front door. I saved my game, ready to repel the next half a dozen sieges, then moved about 2 paces and lost my title.

    I should have stayed on the turnip farm.

    submitted by /u/SamfriedHamcheese
    [link] [comments]

    Warband's Claimant Quest Help (Native)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Hey fellow butterlords! I've returned to Warband with a vengeance! Long story short: I'm pursuing the female claimant quest so I can knock out ~3 late game achievements in one playthrough (Girl Power, then Manifest Destiny, and then Empress). Betraying two monarchs and then conquering the world for myself, Petyr Baelish would be proud. I started writing this out as a personal plan, but decided to share it with you all to get feedback and also help anyone else out with the Claimant questline. I'm taking on Swadia and King Harlaus for Lady Isolla.

    I've read the Gulp's guide for the claimant questline on steam (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=474270279), but I still have some questions and would like some more information before I begin my uprising. I know that the claimant quest is not a typical war: I will not be able to pillage Swadian properties or hold their lords prisoner if I want them to join me. I also need to use the same justification (Isolla is the rightful ruler) each time I talk with the lords so they don't think I'm two-faced. Since my only option is to play the long game, I need to make sure I am adequately prepared. So my question is: how will I know I'm ready to challenge the throne?

    For this playthrough I'm playing a female character with the following stats and armies:

    -Renown: 663, Party Size: 97, Right to Rule: 12. Stats: 12 STR, 12 AGI, 15 INT, 15 CHA. Points placed mostly in leadership and persuasion skills, and of course combat. When will my character be strong enough to meet Lady Isolla and get this party started?

    -I am friends with 3 Swadian lords. 5 other Swadian lords are between 10-20 positive relations. How high should my relationships be, and how many do I need?

    -My weekly income is about 1500 denars if nothing is sequestered. With Swadian incomes removed, I make 900 denars currently. I can add a new 500 weekly denars for a one-time 10,000 denar payment to a city guild master (AKA buying a dye-works). I know I'll need more income, so I'll have to grind for more dye-works. What's a good weekly income to sustain a guerilla campaign?

    -I have trained 50 Swadian knights currently vibing in my castle, with another 50 in training in my party. But I will probably need more than 100 total...

    -Companions: Lezalit has 4 surgery so far, so battles usually result in 1-2 deaths if any. Artimenner has 4 engineer, and I have 5 engineer so sieges should be set up quickly. I still need to equip the rest of my companions with high-tier armor.

    I have only one castle (Ergellon Castle, a conquest from the Rhodoks) as a fief. I've purchased dye-works in four scattered cities, including Rivacheg which is a massive economic boost when it's not being sequestered. I won't get income from the two Swadian-controlled cities once the rebellion starts, so I started buying properties in cities that are far away from our borders. Right now, Swadia is strong. We have dominated the Rhodoks, and both the Vaegirs and Sarranids recently declared war to curb our power. I want to concentrate power in one area (the former Rhodok territories) for this rebellion, so I don't want to go fight the Vaegirs or the Sarranids at this point. I also hope they are able to take more Swadian territory in these wars, so there is less for me to retake in the future. My plan right now is to occupy one corner of the map and just survive the inevitable Swadian retaliation, mostly engaging them outside my castle until I can capture Harlaus and hold him until his lords' loyalty ratings drop. With enough Swadian knights, this should be doable. Then I can persuade some of his lords to join my cause, and use their armies to retake the rest that remains of Swadia. Then I do it all over again once I've helped Lady Isolla conquer all of Calradia. It should be easier the second time. Once I get these achievements, I'll try out some of the conversion mods! I'm still playing Native Warband, mostly for authenticity reasons.

    Some concerns:

    -Will my mostly Swadian army lose morale for fighting Swadia? Will I be able to recruit Swadians once I begin the uprising? Basically, should I recruit and train Sarranid Mamlukes instead?

    -Am I at high risk of other kingdoms declaring war on me, in addition to Swadia? My plan involves occupying Rhodok territory, and fighting Rhodoks would be a waste. On the other hand, if I let the Swadians finish the Rhodoks off, there will be less potential competition against them as well.

    -How will I locate Lady Isolla when the time is right? I would like to begin when Swadia is already fighting some other powers, but it would be hard to talk to Isolla if she is located in unfriendly territory.

    -Fighting sieges tend to cost me more troops than open battles, so how do I minimize losses when expanding?

    -Is there an unknown unknown that I am missing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2msQwpzatQc

    That about sums it all up! If you have any tips on this scheme, I would appreciate them! I also wouldn't mind hearing any stories you guys have from your own campaigns, since there isn't that much content about this questline! Cheers.

    submitted by /u/FazeDancer
    [link] [comments]

    restored the empire to its former glory (under my mercyful heel)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    [PoP] Weakest faction?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    I'm at the point where I'm such a powerful mercenary that I most definitely need a castle/town to start storing some troops. That and my hideout can't store prisoners and I really need that feature.

    Anyway, I want to join a weaker faction so I know they won't get too strong and they'll be easier to beat on the field or in a siege.

    Any idea on which faction in Pendor I should join so I can rebel later and beat their asses? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ProUnicycler
    [link] [comments]

    (Perisno) Did they change the trade routes in the last version?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    When I went to sell raw silk to Leuven, it did not bring as much wealth as it did. Where is the new Leuven?

    submitted by /u/Mr-Exterma
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment