• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Mount & Blade when you check out new swords

    Mount & Blade when you check out new swords


    when you check out new swords

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Me and the boys heading to the tavern district

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I miss Warband surgery mechanics

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    The Absolute State of This Map

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    I Crafted A Weapon And Sold It At A City. I Come Back And The Tournament Are Giving It Away As A Reward!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    I will pray for this to happen

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Star Wars Mod

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    mmmmmmm yes

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    mount and blade in the prophesy of pendor mod can you get your own banner if you did not pick one at the start?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Is there a way to pick a banner for your side that is not a banner in pendor at the start I want to be some nobody that made himself king under his banner Trust me i know this will not be easy and not even sure if i can do this or how :)

    submitted by /u/ryan7251
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not sure either

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    just starting multiplayer due to recent updates, or would like to try MP? this is a good video to learn mechanics

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    How to import my old multiplayer character's face after reinstalling the game?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    To make a long story short I had to reinstall Mount and Blade: Warband and lost my multiplayer character that i've had for years. What i mean by lost is the face of the character. I can simply just create one with the same name and gender, but the face won't be the same.

    I suspected this might happen, so I managed to save my characters face code, which is the code for how my character looks. The problem is that i don't know how to input my old face code over the new one... Does any one have a clue on how to do that? Some guy said Cheat Engine might be able to do it, but i don't know.

    submitted by /u/Xeraton
    [link] [comments]

    She forgot about the golden rule

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Tip: Smelting plugios gives insane amounts of raw materials

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    My village is getting attacked by a army twice my size. The village has a small castle like structure with wooden walls and ramparts. Good for archers to use when defending, but my army spawns outside the walls and doesn't move fast enough to get inside the walls and we get slaughtered. Advice?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    It's with the 1257 AD Enhanced mod, because I don't think the base game has castle-like structures in villages.

    Doubly unfortunate is the fact that most of my archers are mounted on horses so they have to dismount and then walk into the defensive walls, which takes even longer. Is there a serious of f-number commands I can try to make them move as quickly as possible?

    submitted by /u/chiron42
    [link] [comments]

    sometimes when I swap between game models lol

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    YOU HAVE RECEIVED COUCH DAMAGE

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Are CO-OP campaigns possible from the devs or mods in 2?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Would the Devs be able to add this way down the line with the current engine or way the game is built? Or would it be more possible this time around that co-op campaigns could be made for banner lord?

    submitted by /u/Spenraw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment