• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Mount & Blade When the looters and mountain bandits clump up just right that they all join the fight 😎

    Mount & Blade When the looters and mountain bandits clump up just right that they all join the fight ��


    When the looters and mountain bandits clump up just right that they all join the fight ��

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Charging a Phalanx Pikewall HEAD ON!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    So there is loot boxes now in Bannerlord?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    7 minutes of cool battle moments | I decided to release the raw/test footage for Prophesy of Pendor's trailer I did 2 years ago

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Lucon vs Rhagaea A very close battle indeed and I ran the duels multiple times so its fair for both participants Hope you all enjoy haha

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    The longest shot of my xbox career, across the entire map of Field by the River

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    My men's moral is so excellent that I alone lift there spirits.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    "Move, let me speak!" "No, I have something to say!"

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Help with caravan wages.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    [AWOIAF] Did they fix Daeny yet?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Title, basically.

    Is Daenerys fixed in the newest version of AWOIAF? The last time I played there was a known and unfixable bug that stranded her in the ocean.

    I wanna make the game into a How It Should Have Ended :u

    submitted by /u/Hyval_the_Emolga
    [link] [comments]

    Starting my 3rd character

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Tried the intellectual and hunter. As much as I like the int, they lack the combat power. Gonna try the veteran warrior

    submitted by /u/pndas2
    [link] [comments]

    How to replace an armor skin in Warband

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    I always hate the ful plate armor appearence in warband, so i really want to replace it with a armor skin from Pendor. JUST SKIN, no stat cost or smth. I tried just to delete full plate skin and map files then add textures and map file from pendor and replace the specular file with copy of texture file. Renamed them approprially. NOTHING changes in game. Can anyone pls give me a hint or a link on guide for skin replacement?

    P.S. in pendor texture files there are only 2 files for a armor - texture and map file, while in warband there are also a specular file and 3 degraded files. What are those for?! TY for answers in advance!

    submitted by /u/Vismerhill
    [link] [comments]

    Getting negative relationship points for positive actions?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Whenever I complete a task for an npc instead of earning points I lose them with that character.

    I'm playing on e1.4.2

    submitted by /u/urgentmatters
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a bug or is there a time span?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    I did the whole make peace with another kingdom quest with the guild master and whatnot but im still at war with the opposing kingdom? the quest is finished, is there a time span until peace is made or what?

    submitted by /u/0km1
    [link] [comments]

    Game crash with all mods

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    I have tried reinstalling Bannerlord 2 but all mods makes the game crash. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/HardradaThePagan
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to acquire good armor/weapons?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    So as far as I know without mods the best way is simply battling, over and over and over and over again. Something Ill be doing anyways and have been doing, however I never get decent gear, every now and then I get a weapon that I can get a little bit of thamaskene steel out of but that's about it. I never get any decent armor like ever. I used to use the mods Looteveryone and key's royal armory, probably neither of those are spelled exactly right but oh well. One way or another I could usually get good gear relatively quickly via those two sources. Unfortunately I suspect one or both of them were causing crashes midway through the campaign that corrupted the saves. I started at least 2 or 3 characters that I had to abandon about 20 hours in due to this problem. Unfortunately due to how long it takes to get to that point I can't (or would rather not) test which one it is causing the issue. So now I have relatively sound save files for my new character but no way for me to get halfway decent gear. Also it should be noted I like to craft my own weapons and I just want high quality weapon drops for the materials not for the weapons themselves.

    submitted by /u/CheesytheCheesecurd
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for mods?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Haven't played in a while, so I'm not sure about any mods that are currently recommended. I had stuff installed for tournament XP, to disable the main story timer and other small stuff. Are those still useful?

    submitted by /u/YeOldeOle
    [link] [comments]

    Mods for Bannerlord

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Hey guys what are some mods you recommend for Bannerlord? Please recommend some less buggy mods and that are really great quality of life changes. I saw a mod for Fast Dialogue that seemed really cool.

    submitted by /u/TerryCao
    [link] [comments]

    Are Vlandians and Nords related in the lore?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    I ask this mostly thinking about real life history and what I think is the obvious inspiration for the Vlandians, meaning the Normanns.

    I know the first vlandians came from overseas to work as mercenaries for the empire before doing their own thing.

    This reminds me a bit about the origin of the normans and how many norse raiders settled in france end merged with the local people.

    Derthert mentioning his ancestor by calling him "Iron Arm" also reminds me of the kind of titles that were common in that period.

    Is there any evidence or credibility to the proposal that those adventurers that settled on the western shores of the empire were from the same place nords are from?

    This would bring the Vlandian-nord relations in line with the Normann-viking one.

    Is this possible or am I just spouting nonsense?

    submitted by /u/PCDug
    [link] [comments]

    I think my troops are invincible

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment