• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Mount & Blade Day 265ish, level 8, took my first castle

    Mount & Blade Day 265ish, level 8, took my first castle


    Day 265ish, level 8, took my first castle

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    I doodled some faction leaders from Bannerlord

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Why isn’t there play game or load game buttons in the Between empires mod? (Warband)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    This aged well

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Did I make something up? Faction lords choosing you as their successor.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Hi guys, as the title says i'm 99% sure I've made up a recent addition to the game. I can't seem to find any info on it, but I'm sure I saw it mentioned in a recent Italianspartacus video.

    Can a faction leader choose you as their successor if you have a good relationship? I.E can Caladog make me the next ruler of battania? Or do I need to slap him and his mates about and take Battania for myself the old fashioned way?

    submitted by /u/Cheeme
    [link] [comments]

    It seems that my sister was a mistake

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    If only it were so easy to topple a kingdom

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Fight against the conspiracy quest in 1.5.0? This is after defeating the Empire

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Issue with character creation. start game make it freeze.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    What the hell...I didn't know that the game tells you how much you leveled up individual skills in this menu.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Where can I find the troop trees in AWOIAF mod for warband?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    The moment every Mount and blade player dreams of

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Patch 1.4.3 - Inventory menus extremely laggy now

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Whenever entering trade menus or inventory it takes quite a while for everything to load. I have never had this problem before, it's not a hardware problem as my PC is pretty beefy. The item icons just spin and spin and spin.

    submitted by /u/bigchungus5000
    [link] [comments]

    Lords Dying in Battle 1.5

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    I just fought a battle and got the prompt that my wife, Arwa died in battle (she was fighting the battle with me). I reloaded my save, as she died in a suicide charge I did for the memes, so I can't post a pic. Do we know if this feature now applies to everybody? Do players have to be present for it to occur? Who can die? Is a certain method more likely to kill lords and ladies? I'm curious, but I would love to hear any info if you have found it.

    submitted by /u/RoosePostingReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to get the 13 treasures in age of arthur?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    To everyone coming back to bannerlord *IMPORTANT

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    If anyone else, like me, found themselves in need of reinstalling this fabulous game after a few months break, please make sure of the following:

    1) Before installing/downloading from Steam (Very important that before) go into your Steam games folder and if there is a Bannerlord folder still there, DELETE IT! If you have used any mods before that have modified/added something it's safer to just remove everything, as a fresh download/install does not replace the (unknown script) files and they will not come out from file verification.

    2) Remove bannerlord folder from your Documents, as there also might be a script that crashes your game.

    In my case I downloaded the game, disabled/manually deleted all mods/savegames, but still it would not work, until it hit me - one of my mods had put a script in Bin folder (which was not deleted when I uninstalled the game) and I was unable to locate it after installing and it kept crashing me in campaign character creation. So I downloaded the game twice, but it was worth the wait. Just a heads up to everyone who has used mods before

    TLDR; When RE-installing bannerlord make sure to check and delete every existing bannerlord folder BEFORE, as these files aren't locatable later, will not be overwritten and can crash the game.

    I hope I save someone else a day's worth of headache.

    submitted by /u/ItsWackMan
    [link] [comments]

    (Gekokujo) How to assign fiefs when starting as a Daimyo?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    I've never played this before, or Diplomacy for that matter. I have hired all the available ministers and several of my vassals hold no fiefs. Unfortunately I cannot find an option to award them one, and talking to my minister does not give me the option to.

    Under game concepts it states don't forget to award fiefs when you start as a Daimyo.

    Am I being stupid?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/cking145
    [link] [comments]

    Question about CTT

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Is there any point in upgrading troops charisma? Does it improve morale or lower wages or anything like that?

    submitted by /u/PFTheChef
    [link] [comments]

    If I am mounted, my ground units use horse formation. Extremely spaced out

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    I can't use shield wall or most ground unit commands correctly while mounted in battle, they stand extremely far apart and unable to use shield wall.

    submitted by /u/bigchungus5000
    [link] [comments]

    Does settlement annexation work in the current patch?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Title.

    I rule my own faction. I have two vassal clans. I proposed to change the ownership of a fief to give to the clan that has no territory but nothing happens after the vote (which I am overruling).

    Anybody know anything about this?

    submitted by /u/Melvillio
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone of the community be willing to pay for future mod overhauls?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    If prophesy of pendor banerlord happens and say it would have the same polish as warband POP, and they charged 20-30 quid for it, would that put you off or would you think it's fair?

    Edit: Just want to explan a few things.

    This is more of a philosophy question rather than my opinion, I personally don't mind either way, I just wanted to see the overall feel of paid mods from a community that essentially relies on mods to play.

    I understand that you can donate to their patron however my point is that it seems unfair to have 4 million people download your work and I'm willing to say less than 5 percent actually donate.

    I also understand there maybe legal problems but that is not really the question, the question is if they were allowed to charge a dlc price ( Less than the main game ) on top of requiring to buy the base game from steam, would you be willing to pay as long as the quality is there.

    submitted by /u/Laytonc97
    [link] [comments]

    modding tools release?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    there is some date to expec? we are to far away of this date or it seem closer than we know? i hope the tools will be released before new year

    submitted by /u/diazmanu03
    [link] [comments]

    My king loves me so much and it might be a problem

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Well, that's it. I'm with Rhodoks since they offer me to join them as I was trying to make an independent life as a trader. Meanwhile I was increasing my lovely money (I had like 60k and decent army when I accepted), I was getting accepted by all vassals from Calradia, getting over 25 relationship with some people who I hasn't met that moment.

    Everything was fine, I managed to be like a supportive vassal by defending all raids and doing quest for a lot of villages and towns, having over 80 relation with 5 villages and 20 with Yalen. As days were passing, people were leaving and that was more opportunities to get my first castle... I got 2 castles, 3 villages and 1 town in a row (or so, it was in a very short period of time).

    Time passed, more good people passed and I kept getting fiefs. In like 100 days ago I've decided to go on with my own kingdom so I was capturing castles and cities (I'm the Marshall too) asking all for me. Well, they were glad for giving me all I wanted (new vassal had better relation with me than with my king and I was the most valuable for my king so, yeh boi).

    And here I am, with 4 cities, 7 castles and a bunch of villages living as some rich boy who his parents give him all he wants.

    I'm an experienced player overall, but considering I don't want to support any "4 rial king/queen", do I have more options than trying this until I get a "No"? Or Rhodoks will conquer all of the world?

    Ty

    submitted by /u/Drynvile
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment