• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    Mount & Blade I have reached peak form

    Mount & Blade I have reached peak form


    I have reached peak form

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    How could he have lost, when he has so many swords?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    graveth commits sewer slide (Calradia Divided)

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    The Horror of War

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    After 1500 days... Pendor is united and the prophesy is fulfilled!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Unqid just Died and I was elected Sultan

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Bannerlord Co-op

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    I've sent you my caravan. Please respond.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Yooo Jesus plays bannerlord confirmed

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Ancient imperial tradition - sticking their heads up a horses ass.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    My Tier 6 army, I would have liked a tier 6 infantry, sturgian maybe?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    is the snowballing fixed yet?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    hey guys,

    i played this game when early access released and i had a blast. but as you all know, the game had a very serious snowballing problem then. one kingdom just dominated and you kinda had to play the game a little weird, if u wanted to have a longer campaign. thats what killed the fun for me.

    so im asking you, if the snowballing is fixed already? i can remember in warband, you could play for days without big changes on the map. i know this question get asked a lot, but the most recent one i could find was from april, and that is already 4 month old.

    submitted by /u/phie1337
    [link] [comments]

    Too charming?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Just tried to convert a lord for the first time in 1.4.3 and need to know if anyone else has found this or if something broke in my game. I've worked my character up to a charm of 224 and it appears he is now so charming he has no chance of failing any options in the conversation minigame. I thought it was a one off when I went after Olek but when I tried it on Desperion it was the same, 100-110% chances of success across the board.

    submitted by /u/EvilOverseer
    [link] [comments]

    The couch hasn't been invented yet, but here we are.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I don't need an army. I need 27 good men.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    For anyone that cannot start a new Bannerlord save or see their character during character creation

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Go into the "Performance" tab in the settings and turn on Screen Space Reflection. For whatever reason, this fixed my issue and I can now see my character and start a new save.

    submitted by /u/Kiiopp
    [link] [comments]

    Wanna give it another bash after three months...

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Loading it up now.

    Is there still the thing where you take 10 castles as a vassal and have zero say in who is nominated?

    Do perks work yet?

    When you start your own kingdom do you get the declaration of war spam still, and when you make peace they just declare again?

    Any suggested mods to smooth that over?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Heratiked
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord Questions

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Well, i have a lot of questions about bannerlord v. 1.4.3

    1) the economy. How should i build a stable income? How many caravans workshops would be good enough? SHould i build\hire them only from nation i'd like to be part of(Vlandia for example)

    2) How to get my first castle and especially - how to make it MINE(good relation with clans of my faction, get it only by myself. other?) How much troops do i need to conquer it myself?

    3) Where can i get the noble troops? I want to get cataphracts or Vlandian Banner knights, but never have seen noble recruits

    4) How much Heroes do i need in part for optimal preformance

    5) How to get those blasted javelin or pike shafts???

    6) Where can i get the top tier armor? The best body armor ive ever seen were hauberks\mail with tabard. I want some cataphract or banner knight armor. Is there some sort of full plate armor? Same for horse armor. Ive heard you need to build iron workshops, is this still works in 1.4.3?

    7) Is there an option to fight with swords\maces\axes on horse? If i am dont using a spear, even blasted looters tearing me into pieces before i even can hit them from horseback(never was an issue in warband)

    8) What are the odds to get good armor from fighting enemy lords, while beeing a mercenary or lord of the faction? Any chance to get good armor for self and companions?

    9) I get only mid tier armor and weapons from tourneys, any chances to get top tier? Does the rewords became better after some time spent in game?

    10) Bannerlord wiki, which is really fiiled with info? All i have found are under constraction.

    TY in advance for your answers. I will update the post with best answers, maybe it will help new players like myself.

    submitted by /u/Vismerhill
    [link] [comments]

    Do we know how to view the debug/crash logs?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    I've had several crashes in a row and I'm curious what's causing them. Aside from uploading them to taleworlds, is there any way to inspect the crash logs manually to see if it's something I can fix on my end?

    submitted by /u/pfpants
    [link] [comments]

    Umm they don’t want me...

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    So I tried to ask lords if I could join them on a campaign ya know and they quest never can up. Like I'd ask them each over and over again and the question never came up. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/Moalxo
    [link] [comments]

    Bit chilly no? Also is it just me or are there fewer quests?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Balance Mod 13.0 Released

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment