• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    Mount & Blade TIL that my favourite UFC fighter plays Butterlord

    Mount & Blade TIL that my favourite UFC fighter plays Butterlord


    TIL that my favourite UFC fighter plays Butterlord

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Finally! A worthy opponent! Our battle will be legendary!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    I didn't realise it was that kind of game

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Them old boys just aint got it like the khergits

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    For someone who hasn't played since the first month of updates, how is the state of the game today?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    I played my heart out on launch and through the first month or so of updates to satisfy my hype, and since then I've fallen out of it to let it "cook" for a bit in early access.

    I'm starting to get that hankering again, and wanted to ask those of you who've been here the whole time whether you think the game is in a better spot now than it was on launch. Does it feel like a more complete experience? Have bugs been mineralized? Siege AI improved? Also am I good to jump in now, or is there supposed to be an update on the horizon I should wait for? Any/all thoughts are appreciated!

    submitted by /u/DatClubbaLang96
    [link] [comments]

    Fucker stole my kill. Also sorry for the potato cam.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    Mod list

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    So I started playing Warband a couple weeks ago and I am enjoying it so far. I am playing it on my Xbox now but Since it is so much better on Pc i am going to buy it on steam. So my Question is, do you guys have recommended Mods or even Modlists?

    submitted by /u/AndraVs185
    [link] [comments]

    The Gall of some people (rant)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Let me tell you, it really makes me like playing this game when lords make fun of me for running away from battle.

    I have 1400 renown for single handedly fueling the Swadian War Machine, defeating countless lords countless times across hundreds of battles. I failed ONCE to save Count Haringoth's dumb ass when his fatass got caught by the Khergit horde because he was raiding a worthless village. Together we had 200 against the enemy's 900.

    I fought off the first wave but did not have enough men left to survive the second wave so I "left" the battle with 6 knights remaining. Haringoth tries running away but gets caught and dies instantly. I get slightly further before this dickhead named Karaban Noyan catches up with 1 dude in his party to challenge me to fight (dragging in all the other warbands behind him as well). It's now 6 against 400. I pull back, leaving 1 guy behind to save everyone else.

    Next time I see "C*nt" Haringoth: "I heard Karaban Noyan kicked your ass and you fled like a coward! It's time to stop pretending to be a warrior!"

    Next time I talk to ANY lord in the game: "I heard you fled from battle, abandoning your own men to the slaughter (they were actually taken prisoner and I freed them later with reinforcements)! What a wretched, dishonorable man you are!"

    Meanwhile, these idiots get taken prisoner and kicked out of factions for treachery all the time. They run from battle, escape capture and get pissy about fiefs all without consequences. But I guess I can't just mess up once.

    Rant over.

    submitted by /u/2woke4ufgt
    [link] [comments]

    I think I just graduated as an aspiring Vaegir

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    u/40kaccounttd with a very good "Proposed Mechanic: Clan Wars"

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Update likely next week

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Per Callum: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/when-can-we-expect-next-big-update-please.427687/post-9493719

    Looks like an update is likely for next week as well as some new blog posts

    submitted by /u/TyrannasaurusGitRekt
    [link] [comments]

    We take Praven or we die trying

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Bannerlord wife glitch

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Alright so I married Ira and many an army with her because we were at war and while she was with me she became pregnant and gave birth then I disbanded the army, my only fief is varagos castle and it's bound villages, when I disbanded my wife's party, after I disbanded the army she was traveling to varagos castle to drop off the troops and once she went there it says she is holding in my clan tab but says she was seen last near ain Baliq today and it never changes but when I go to ain baliq I don't see her what do I do? Then when I try to make a party where she is a leader it says one cannot govern and be a party leader at the same time but the governor of my only fief is another npc.

    submitted by /u/AlphaBeanDevito
    [link] [comments]

    Does hitting the enemy with the Shaft of the weapon increase the chance of knockout? (Bannerlord)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Say i'm wielding a falx or a glaive and i'm so close to the enemy that the weapon strikes not with the blade but with the shaft or that I'm in a very close melee and I'm hitting with the hilt or pommel of the sword rather than the blade, does that count as blunt damage for knockouts? or is it just reduced cut?

    submitted by /u/PCDug
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Guide To Captain Mode Meta

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    I'll make a more in depth guide later, but I just want to get these quick notes out for newer players to more effectively play against pre-made groups. I have beat my own clan before just telling my randoms what to do, it is very possible to beat stacked teams with these notes.

    Most popular composition - *Infantry Rush* 1-2 shields, if they bring archers take 2 shields, if they don't then just take 1 shield. The rest of the team should be anti-infantry. So either 1 shield 5 anti infantry, or 2 shields 4 anti infantry.

    The key to this composition is to constantly push the enemy.

    Shields, do NOT stop at all, if they have archers dont stop running at them, let your anti-infantry deal with infantry. don't let them get spread out and set up their archers, hit them fast.

    Anti-infantry, do not attack shield units unless that's all they have. Make your units follow you to their anti-infantry and then attack. Their shield units are just there to absorb damage and take aggro so that their anti-infantry can flank you.

    Note - do not bring javs/spears if they have cavalry and you are doing infantry rush, unless they are bringing 3 or more cavalry. while in melee fights, your units will constantly switch back and forth between their primary weapon and their javs/spears if cav comes in. This makes it extremely easy for the enemy to destroy you since your units are busy switching weapons.

    Secondary Composition - 1 shield, 4 anti-infantry, 1 cavalry. Cavalry, your only job is to provide shock, running back and forth through the enemy line. Wait until your team is in the fight to engage or you will get melted by their team. Once your team engages then start running them over, and as noted above this will mess up their units since they will try switching between weapons.

    Third Composition ( khuzaits mostly ) - 3 khans guard, 3 cavalry lancers or 4 khans guard 2 lancers.

    This is very effective for khuzaits, they have very strong cavalry and very strong archers. Don't be afraid to go melee with khuzaits, they are very strong anti-infantry as well as archers. You can run faster than most infantry units, so use that to your advantage and kite them, let your other archers shoot them in the back while they chase you.

    Cavalry, wait until your archers get setup, then start running people over and turning their units to chase you so their backs are facing the archers.

    Archers - Do NOT clump up, get really spread apart so that you are cross firing the enemy. Go far left and far right, this way you are always shooting a unit in the back that is attacking your other archers.

    Hope this helps! See you on the battlefield.

    submitted by /u/bigchungus5000
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord Tweaks Alternative?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    So today, ModLib stopped working for me, despite it working fine all last night. The game nor the mod has been updated but for some reason the game crashes upon opening it. Don't need advice on how to fix it because believe me, I've tried everything.

    I'm just wondering if anyone has an alternative mod to bannerlord tweaks, as it requires modlib to work. I don't want to have to download 100 individual mods to fix things bannerlord tweaks could do by itself.

    submitted by /u/josef-k-cider
    [link] [comments]

    I miss Napoleonic Wars

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    I have such a huge amount of nostalgia, even though it was only some years ago, for those sieges with 200 people.

    It amazes me that no other game has come close to that level of carnage in so long.

    I love you dearly Napoleonic Wars :(

    Yes, I know some people still play, but it's not the same when it's against bots

    submitted by /u/gots_them_Braindawgz
    [link] [comments]

    Is being a bandit viable?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    I've always wondered if just pillaging villages and sacking caravans is actually a good strategy. So, is it viable?

    Edit: I'm playing warband on Xbox

    submitted by /u/Bob_Semple_Tank2121
    [link] [comments]

    It seems bannerlord multiplayer is dead, at least for siege battles

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    I cant find any matches :(

    submitted by /u/Jeredriq
    [link] [comments]

    [TLD 3.6] My stick and me take walks every day/Past those hooligans down by the ocean/When they laugh at my stick, then they learn/How my stick is much denser than Umbar

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    I cant break anyone out

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    I'm trying to save boyar bracha from narra dressed as a pilgrim but the guard doesn't give me the option to break him out all he says is "get lost you vile beggar!"

    submitted by /u/yghggrffgh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment