• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    Mount & Blade 7000+ hours of archery p.2

    Mount & Blade 7000+ hours of archery p.2


    7000+ hours of archery p.2

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Quarantine be like

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Invincible Mountain Bandit Babies! They Exist!!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    7000+ Hours of Archery p.1

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    That spear throw was insane ��

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    My girlfriend surprised me with a Bannerlord too.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    I love that exchange

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Proposed Mechanic: City Activities

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    500 Sergeant Crossbowmen vs 500 Sharpshooters

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    7000 hours of archery p (3/3)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    A question that might sound stupid to some.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    I was wondering and curious about something in Mount and Blade: Bannerlord. If you decide to go solo and take castles and cities on your own, is it possible to allign commanders and create several armies all with a seperate commander serving your house?

    submitted by /u/Metjo
    [link] [comments]

    What should i name my viking kingdom in england?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    nord huscarls + huscarl shield + overhead axe swing + village relations = triumphant victory

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Perisno enterprise nerf?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    I installed Perisno because I was intereseted in a particular YouTuber's let's play series and my general desire of a harder Warband early game. So far I'm enjoying it but I noticed that the income I get from enterprises is not as great as it was in this YouTuber's video. In his video, he got nearly 5k from a weavery and dyeworks on Elsinore per week while I barely get 1.5k a week. This makes it even harder to maintain a large army because even after I bought one enterprise in nearly every city, the income still isn't enough to support my large army because none of them gives a significant amount (900-1k at best, only the one in Elsinore gives me more than that) and my weekly wage has almost reached the 15k mark. I only have one castle so far and the tariffs and rents from this castle can't even cover its own wages in which I garrisoned nearly 200 elite units.

    So did the enterprises get nerfed in the newest version? What should I do now to maintain a steady income? I don't feel like running around trading searching for a tournament and killing bandits for loots while my faction is currently at war with 2 other kingdoms.

    submitted by /u/Ironwall1
    [link] [comments]

    Early game renown

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    I'm just starting out and I'm coming to grips with the game and want to try becoming a vassal/lord but don't have the required renown how do I get renown easy or farm it

    submitted by /u/Bedsox112
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, new player here. Been playing since yesterday afternoon. I need any kind of help. Advice, tips, tactics, anything. On Xbox one version of Warband

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    My troops keep getting killed by bandits in multiple, successive battles with bandits while traveling through lands. Sea raiders, Man at arms deserters, forest bandits, the works. It's gotten to the point where they die before the first week is up. The only time they live long enough to upgrade is when I drastically outnumber the enemy. And it's only bandits so far. I just... i don't know what to do at this point. If my army is too small it dies in one battle. Too big, I can't afford to feed and pay it. I'm in the Kingdom of the Nords, and so far all of my casualties have been to Sea Raiders.

    submitted by /u/jedipony1
    [link] [comments]

    Dividing up and army

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    I was wondering if i should make all my soldiers on type of class or if i should divide them up and in what ratio?

    submitted by /u/Millunch
    [link] [comments]

    Mounted Combat in Warband vs. Bannerlord

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Does anybody prefer the mounted combat in warband to bannerlord? In bannerlord the only thing that seems to work is archer or glaive. Warband seemed to give you a lot more leeway as far as setups go. I'm not even talking mods, just vanilla.

    submitted by /u/ChurchillianGrooves
    [link] [comments]

    Say NO to trading, YES to raiding

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Are the Tavern Maidens supposed to be so curvy?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    I don't know if I accidentally installed some mod over at Lover Slab but the Tavern Maidens in my game are thick in the posterior region and their back are frighteningly curved. Please confirm that my Bannerlord install isn't corrupted.

    submitted by /u/Calcious
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps crashing after latest update

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Basically, ever since the 1.4.1 hotfix update, I've been unable to play any of my save files since they were all updated for the 1.4.2 update. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to start another campaign in order to play? I haven't found anyone else have this issue

    submitted by /u/pctechpr0n
    [link] [comments]

    Can my pc run bannerlord?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Help me verify if my pc laptop is capable.

    My specs:

    AMD RADEON HD 6379M

    IntelCore i5-480M

    6 GB DDR3

    Its a laptop who i run in windows 7, i achieve all of minimum requirements but only the graphic card is lower, it is so much trouble, could i run it anyway?

    submitted by /u/alekei11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment