• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Mount & Blade That book title tho (Das Parabellum v0.9)

    Mount & Blade That book title tho (Das Parabellum v0.9)


    That book title tho (Das Parabellum v0.9)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Aah s___ here we go again

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Whatever bandits swadian knights go brrrr

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Sturgians whenever I'm attempting to run away with 1 health

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Ah yes, Mount & Blade, my favorite rhythm game

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    I'm sitting RIGHT HERE with 200 killers at my back, you moron.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    When I successfully besiege a castle and put all my infantry and archers to garrison it.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    I think I found the best companion in 108 Heroes.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Their men did a good carpet just for me

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    Making history

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Pesistent Lord of the Rings!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Bannerlord code refactor - a bit dissapointing

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Ye I saw You guys defending this thing all over the place but to be fair, it's not all fine and dandy.

    I mean code refactor is not something that You suddenly realize You have to do, like one hour everything is fine and the next - oh shit, we need to do a code refactor.

    And given that this game was out for like 2 months before that happened I think it's safe to say they already knew about technology debt they had when they were launching early access.

    So my main beef with that is, they should have taken care of such a glaring issue beforehand so they could focus on refining / adding new gameplay features after launching EA. Instead now we have 2 months without a clue what's really going on inside and the only one things that we know for sure is that the game will come back with bunch of new bugs that will take us a lot of steps back in terms of stability and fun factor as a whole.

    And You know I feel a bit cheap bringing this up but this game was in development for a looooong time. It just doesn't fill me with confidence about the future of this game.

    Even here on reddit You can read about all sorts of weird things going on in this game right now but the two that struck me the most are math errors in the code and things hardcoded all over the place, it's just... not very professional when it comes to doing things. It just looks very sloppy, like a rookie mistake. Add to that missing features that we saw existing in the videos from before release (character creation, banners etc.), a lot of quality of life fixes, that since EA launch were introduced by mods, that should be really easy to implement by developers and yet even before code refactor break were left out without a mention, etc.

    I'm just ranting because I care, otherwise I wouldn't give a shit. I loved the game after launch but soon realized that there's not all that much You can do without hitting a wall of missing / broken features. I keep an eye for the news about new content but it's kind of painful to see that nothing serious is going on other than some mysterious code refactor. And fair enough, if You know You have to do one You should definitely do it sooner rather than later, tho my question is why were they delaying it until after EA launch?

    It just looks very counter productive to me, shit will be broken again and it didn't have to be this way.

    One more things about missing features, it's okay when features are simply missing from the game but what strikes me here is that it looks like TW don't really have a clear vision what do they want to have in their game. It just looks like they are implementing things along the way without some kind of detailed plan what final effect should look like. It feels chaotic at best

    -----

    Actually, You know what? I was reading other post and u/TakeFourSeconds wrote a comment where he put a lot of effort into explaining what's wrong with this game and I could not agree more. Also discussion under this comment brings up a lot of good points too:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/ht8kb5/current_state_of_bannerlord_forums/fyfqbh9?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

    submitted by /u/Czekierap
    [link] [comments]

    This poor guy

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Is there a way to learn specific weapon parts in Bannerlord?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    I really want to make maces and axes but when ever I smelt or create weapons I just learn pole arm and swords parts. I think it's a bit daft that my character knows how to make a beautiful engraved golden sword pommel but not a spiky ball on the end of a big stick

    submitted by /u/weefatpie
    [link] [comments]

    Proposed Mechanics: Feasts and Tournaments

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    So its my first time playing the game and i didnt know which factions troops i should use, so i used a mix, should i be doing this?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    More memes

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Seriously why do they do this

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    I build a CASTLE did you?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Game constantly crashes, is my save game lost?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    After a long time of not playing because I wasn't able to play a long campaign during the first few weeks of release, I decided to give Bannerlord a try again.

    I installed a list of mods including the following:

    Unlimited Mercenary clans Useful companions Armies of Calradia AttributePerLevel Collision fix Custom Spawns Diplomacy fixes Enable Unit skills Healthy relationships Hideout limit remover Light prosperity Realistic battle Recruitable Scum and Villainy Tournaments Enhanced Looting Looters Cut through Custom wanderers Bannerlord Tweaks 

    Everything worked fine for 370+ game days with the occasional crash but nothing major. Till this morning where I engaged an enemy army to fight and it instantly crashes loading up the battle.

    I tried to find the mod that is causing this (enabling them 1 for 1 etc.) without success. Now everytime even 1 mod is enabled the game instantly crashes upon launching the game.

    Disabling them all still makes the game crash when I try to load any saves.

    Is there anyway I can get my game/save to work again? Or is this a lost cause?

    submitted by /u/Snuifje
    [link] [comments]

    First Warband Playthrough

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Im about to start my first play through of warband and was wondering what difficulty setting i should play on so my ass isnt getting handed to me early game

    submitted by /u/Millunch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment