• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Mount & Blade My troops in formation before going to battle against a Khuzait force three times the size of my own

    Mount & Blade My troops in formation before going to battle against a Khuzait force three times the size of my own


    My troops in formation before going to battle against a Khuzait force three times the size of my own

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Wish him the best of luck

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    Current State of Bannerlord Forums

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    You ever been such a desirable lord that people are literally throwing themselves at you?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    My thoughts about Bannerlord

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    So I've played 86h all into the single player mode, and after conquering the entire map once, I found myself with no other viable fun option to play, I love the game is more of Warband and I love it, I know it's in EA but there are a few things I would change in order to increase the live span of the game.

    First, interactions with NPC, I would make it more complex, allowing the player to talk with a hostage lord and talk him into your side, talking with different lords of your same reign to create a faction that priorizes helping each other, or patrol a certain area that you may have just conquered and is still weak defensewise. Making getting married harder (please) and once you are married increase the amount of interactions with your partner, maybe have a conversation about how the castle is doing, giving him/her advices or guides on how to do things, deciding where to send your childs to train, for example X lord has a good stat for training troops, so sending your child to train with him will end up in better stats for him, etc. (this is just a few examples of what could be done)

    Second, Tournaments, I would erase the reward in the tournaments and make them only give "prestige points" so if your character is whitin the top 10 of the leader board, Lords you have never talk to, may recognize you for your achievements, this may seem like a minor change but It could allow the player to become a Lord of a Reign without fighting, just through tournaments and the prestige of winning them, also could add taunts like bragging to an enemy you defeated in a tournament when you face each other in the battlefield, making the enemy enrage and lose some points in tactics due to his focus on killing you.

    Third, duels, let's say that you face an equal force in the battlefield, but you don't want to lose half your army, you can challenge the enemy leader to a 1v1 the one who wins gets a reward while the other runs away scared. (you don't need to do it all the time but this could save you from a 2-1 disadvantage)

    Fourth, death, allowing enemy and ally lords to die in the battle would make it way more inmersive and add a real sense of threat to the gameplay, I know the options exists but I have never die or lose a companion even when I played everything in death enabled.

    And fifth, revenge, make the descendents of a Lord you killed in battle or execute seek vengeance on you, or in other NPC that does the same (that would require for certain lords to execute their prisioners aswell) this could make a war change since for example, you are at war with Vlandia, and the Sturgians kill Calatild, that would mean that the war has become way easier for you, or the oposite, you are at wat with the Aserai and in a skirmish you kill Lucon, all of a sudden you get a war in two fronts, making it harder and more inmersive.

    For me I think the first point is the most important, the game really need an upgrade to NPC interactions, and not only with lords, but with peasants and companions aswell, would be cool to marry a farmer and make her/him become lord all of a sudden.

    Edit: Sixth, coop mode in campaign, would be cool to face friends in the same campaign it would require for both to play at the same time, but could make a fun experience.

    submitted by /u/Depressed_Thresh
    [link] [comments]

    How it feels being a Mutiplayer player in Bannerlord

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    I knew those imperials were crafty, but I was not expecting quick sand defenses

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    I have played Warband for a good 80 hours and would like to play modded

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    I have seen a lot of mods like Pendor,Floris,Gekokujo,1257 AD but I can't really decide which one I want to play through with. I'm still a bit of a newbie as well,any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/TheWizardOfZaron
    [link] [comments]

    Does this mean something? Butter???? (from Soda Dungeon 2)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    la Commune de Paris mod for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    500 Sharpshooters vs 500 Cataphracts

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    My new favorite formation - Human Centipede

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Multiplayer sieges be like

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Does renown effect how many fiefs you get and how to check renown values?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Im fairly new to this I only have one fief despite having 105 in my party and it's getting kind of expensive, do I get more fiefs as I get renown or is it only dependant on my relationships with other lords?

    Also how to check renown values

    submitted by /u/OrangeOVA
    [link] [comments]

    This is getting ridiculous. Caladog has taken every fief we've won across our last 5 wars, and overrules every decision. This might not be a problem if fiefs could be annexed from ruling clans, or if trading fiefs wasnt such a high level perk. Taleworlds: allow us to overthrow our kings!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Had to execute him so he would stop having babies

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Ah yes, delcare war on everyone

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Featuring Death Knight from the Fire Emblem series

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Are both games in the same universe?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Mount & Blade + Bannerlord.

    submitted by /u/urban-bang
    [link] [comments]

    Why do my archers refuse to attack from long range?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    In every battle my archers wait for the enemy to get to a horribly close area thus they can only shoot for 3 seconds before having to draw their swords, while enemy archers start shooting from a triple times longer range, pls help

    submitted by /u/DarthSandTheWise
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a bit shit

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    I'm new to mount and blade so am understandably a bit shit at the game. I want to raid villages and murder innocent civilians but it doesn't give me the option to raid them. Am I missing a certain skill or something?

    submitted by /u/Bedsox112
    [link] [comments]

    The only thing i like about Bannerlord

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    The only thing i like about Bannerlord is that has been a catalyst for new players coming to warband, been seeing a lot of new players coming to multiplayer due to the poor state of bannerlord.

    Plus is ironic but the best mods of warband are being released now that Bannerlord is out. A lotr mmorpg mod, a victorian era simulated mod, awoiaf 7.0, also the Bannerlord in warband (bannersaga).

    Also guys you should try warband captain mode but specially the one of napoleonic wars, that is the most inmersive experience i've had in gaming.

    In my opinion the only thing Bannerlord needed to be is a more easily modifable warband, but they tried to make some kind of a new IP. I think they are losing connection to its players and if you think by kissing corporate ass you are doing a good thing.

    Then look at the examples of that, Blizzard, BioWare, 343 industries, Bungie and of course you cant forget the vocalist for "tell me lies" aka Bethesda.

    One friend told me that deep down we all know warband will outlive Bannerlord, i hope he is not right.

    I also hope that the resources they were trying to save by not upgrading the company to match the product they already sold us (yes it's early access. But after 8 years and the game not being top in anything i expected a better thing) what i mean is we financed the game since they didnt just by experiencing it.

    Early access, what a joke

    submitted by /u/Carlosdelsol
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment