• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Mount & Blade /r/mountandblade Presents the First Bannerlord Community Event!

    Mount & Blade /r/mountandblade Presents the First Bannerlord Community Event!


    /r/mountandblade Presents the First Bannerlord Community Event!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Greetings warriors!

    The time has come to once more don your farmer hat, grab your two hander, and ride to victory! In cooperation with TaleWorlds, the subreddit has managed to secure the first ever community ran event for Bannerlord. We will be playing a variety of TDM and Siege maps with the whole roster of factions, alongside perhaps a few surprises...

    You'll be able to find our event on the custom games list in multiplayer, under the name "r_mountandblade_community_event". There will likely not be as many spots as our Warband events, so make sure to get there on time. Big thanks to /u/Callum_TaleWorlds for his support!

    Server Info

    • When: Saturday, May 2nd, 4:00PM EST
    • Server: r_mountandblade_community_event
    • Password: Revealed on our Discord the day of the event.
    • Discord:Mount & Blade Discord

    Calradic Campaign Forum Group

    Community Patreon

    submitted by /u/SuicidalCake
    [link] [comments]

    Coming Soon To A Village Near You... (Sound On!)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Someone's the god of self confidence

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    I think I found the cause of the battanian character glitch!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    The Challenge

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    One month of Bannerlord summed up.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Not sure why people dislike randomly generated characters, I think it's

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Decided to make posters from loading screens, worked out pretty good imo.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    MOD Request: Is there no way to give this f***er a damn coin??

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Taleworlds: *Horses can no longer climb up ladders*... Me: Hold my grain

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Bannerlord Looters After Killing 2/20 of Their Units

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Frick this guy in particular

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    My Bannerlord experience so far

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    It takes money to make money, especially in Calradia

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Nothing is gonna stop us now

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Getting married feels like being on a game show

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Gosh Taleworlds, please fix these clipping issues.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Autoresolve Gone Wrong

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Should I take Greta to my party?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    The Clan System is the best new improvement

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    The Clan System is the best new improvement

    I've been playing the same save since they released, dragging it across several versions now without it dying yet thankfully. With about 100 hours in now, I can say my favorite improvement from Warband is the Clan System.

    I'm ~25 in game years in. I've started my own kingdom and convinced lords to join me. But if it weren't for mercenaries and my clan parties, starting the kingdom would have been a lot harder. I married Ira, and have had 21 kids over several versions of the game. Should be noted that I haven't had a child once on the current beta branch lol.

    Lots of children, waiting to help establish a new world order

    Enough time has passed now that some of the children are 18 now. I used a dev console mod to give them some focus points since most of them started with all zeros in skills. It should be noted, all children after Iia in the above image say they are HOLDING at Chikland. But they aren't there. Either my save is busted or children were broken in a recent update. A friend of mine has the same issue but with all his kids.

    Anyways, my point is TaleWorlds has a really awesome idea here. Raiding villages along side my children characters is fun, and managing my clan/family is a feature that makes me feel more immersed in the world. I hope TaleWorlds builds off this solid foundation they have for clans, and potentially even allow you to start the game with children, since waiting for them to grow up is very time consuming. The main quest kinda falls off with your brother in the game, which I'm guessing is because the game is early access. But it would be even nice to get your brother back in your clan. Lastly, I tried marrying off one of my children to another clan. That doesn't seem to be working yet.

    TLDR: Clans add a new management dynamic to the game that I enjoy a lot. I have a child army that is slowly growing up and its really fun to watch them become useful heroes. TaleWorlds, please capitalize on an awesome feature here.

    submitted by /u/Joeber17
    [link] [comments]

    The Horse is fine, it just stumbled pretty hard...

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    The Beauty of M&B Smithing

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    I'm just tryna smith smh

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Issue 303, April 2017

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment