• Breaking News

    Friday, May 1, 2020

    Mount & Blade It's Community Art Contest season!

    Mount & Blade It's Community Art Contest season!


    It's Community Art Contest season!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Hail and well met, fellow Calradians!

    /r/mountandblade has always been a hub of the community's creativity, and now we want to focus that creativity into something special:

    An art contest!

    The rules are simple, create some Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord themed artwork and either post it into this thread or make a post with the "Contest Entry" flair. The artwork can be whatever format you can think of - be it digital or hand drawn, whatever you prefer! The only rule we have is that the content should be specifically Bannerlord related.

    The contest will last one week, giving more than enough time to get creative and make some great art!

    The Prizes: The prize will be a copy of Mount & Blade: Bannerlord, donated by a generous user on the sub. The winner will be chosen by the subreddit moderators.

    Have fun and get creative!

    While you're here, feel free to join our discord server at https://discord.gg/mountandblade and chat with other mount and bladers.

    submitted by /u/RookishKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Build your own empire you simps!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    My cavalry is quite diverse. We have Faris, Cataphract, G̷̢̧͉̦̪̮͔̺̖͉͈͌̀͊̂̄̑̈́͘͜Ḩ̶̧̧̼͓̝̣͎̱̗̼͙̬̂̅́̍̍̋̃̊͘͜ͅŲ̸̡̧̨̢̥͙̯̪̫̻̭͛̋͜͝͝ͅĻ̸̧̗͖̹̖̣̯̗̩̭̱̯̞͂̈́͂̆̚͝Ā̷̡̖̫̞͚͍̪̯̙̤͚̺̰M̴̧̛̳̮̫̜̻̣̱̠̠̱̪̼̩̐̿̀̉̈́̒͊̈́͋̈́̊̑͆͝ͅ, Highwayman...

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Just paid 220K for a lord to join my empire. He went back to his own empire the following day.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Got scammed lads. Adwhan or something was his name. He won't return my calls. All the messages are left on "Seen".

    submitted by /u/misunderstoodBBEG
    [link] [comments]

    “Ok now let’s push to C, shields out fron-, wait where are the arbelists?”

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    I have Done it. Time for BannerLord

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    They crawl around the map at 1.0 speed, stalking their next prey...

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    Soldier concept art

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    At least Sturgia will snowball this time

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    I drew Calradia (minor inaccuracies)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    I've written a website to help keep track of what perks actually do (or don't do)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    bannerlordperks.com

    So since it seems like we might be stuck with a lot of broken perks for the next few months, I took it upon myself to start crawling through the game code and develop a resource for what each perk actually does. I've only done the first 6 skills for now, but should have all 18 within a week or two.

    Here's a few fun facts that I've learned so far:

    • Someone fucked up and made the Two Handed: Extra Damage perk increase damage by 150% instead of the intended 1.5%. Actually, Two Handed: Extra Damage is the only correctly functioning damage buff and every other damage buff is 100x less than it should be.
    • If a perk sounds like it might be hard to implement, it probably wasn't implemented.
    • Hope you haven't gotten to invested in your Bow, Crossbow, or Throwing perks. Only 6 perks total from those skills work at all.

    If you have any feedback or content suggestions, let me know either in this thread or on the website's "Submit Feedback" form.

    submitted by /u/Gregorio246
    [link] [comments]

    Where did the 3rd one come from?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Sup ladies, wanna go for a ride on my camel?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Ramp

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Times were hard on my poor little brother!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    I found this pretty chill place in Omor

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    A red day for the empire

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Little cove in the mountains

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    ah the beautiful martian sunsets

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Low-effort shitpost

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    You okay there buddy?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    I didn't know how perks were activated: a confession

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    I am never one to go out of their way to (1) follow a tutorial or (2) read the instructions. So after years of playing Warband I loaded Bannerlord and said to myself "I've got this".

    After a couple glorious weeks of smashing the simps and butter ancestors I finally got to 125 leadership for that sweet disciplinarian perk that I've been dreaming about. I am about to turn my army of Forrest bandits into fians that will rain hell onto my enemies. But alas, the perk wasn't working. Hmmmm, maybe I need to be 126. Once there it still wasn't working. Fuck. Maybe something is broken? Nope. Everybody says it is working. Fuck. "What am I missing?" I thought to myself. Well my dudes - I'm a fucking idiot and didn't realize you had to click on a perk to activate it in the skills tree. I guess that is why they were flashing.

    The jury is still out on whether I need to read instructions.

    submitted by /u/gentleman_bronco
    [link] [comments]

    They're having a moment

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    I'll be sure to do so, Badulf.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment