• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Mount & Blade Getting my friends trained for Bannerlord

    Mount & Blade Getting my friends trained for Bannerlord


    Getting my friends trained for Bannerlord

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:03 PM PST

    Wish me luck bois, trying to defend Praven.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:39 AM PST

    Sad life of 14 yo

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:59 AM PST

    I’m honestly a little depressed that bannerlord is coming out soon

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:33 AM PST

    Waiting for bannerlord was such a meme that's taken up the prime years of my youth. Like, I was in highschool when it was first announced. I remember watching the first video. Now, I'm an adult who owns a house and cat. Once bannerlord is released, it'll feel like the final nail in the coffin of my youth.

    Plus, it's going to take me a year in order to pay off debts and save up for a new computer before I can even play Bannerlord, so I'm not excited about the release like a lot of you guys are.

    submitted by /u/TheWhitestOrca
    [link] [comments]

    Small observation I made

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:48 PM PST

    Sketch 3: Knight. Busy day today, wasn't sure I was going to have time for this one. Excited to try these guys out, but I suspect I'll be mostly on the receiving end of them.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:09 PM PST

    Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord | DEFENDING a CASTLE | SIEGE Gameplay

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:14 AM PST

    What a nice shade of red. First I manage to spread it all over the map

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:01 AM PST

    bannerlord: is it possible to become king by killing/kicking out the current one?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:23 AM PST

    or by climbing up the ranks and betraying? so you can become the ruler of an already established kingdom.

    or do you have to create your own empire like in warband?

    are there any infos ob that? i didn't read all the devblogs.

    submitted by /u/Pasibert
    [link] [comments]

    And they say Warband players doesn't have creativity.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:04 AM PST

    FINAL WARBAND CALRADIC CAMPAIGN

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:04 PM PST

    WTF? I have no single fief, and 92 relation with the king. Plus I have captured it myself and garrisoned my own troops.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:34 AM PST

    Improvements from Warband to Bannerlord ?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:12 AM PST

    What's better and how ?

    Battles, Tactics, difficulty, AI, Armor and Weapons, Troop and recruitment system and so on.

    No idea myself

    submitted by /u/IvarBoy020
    [link] [comments]

    Oh the irony. Oh the pain.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:59 PM PST

    Okay my dudes. This one hurts and I want to share it. It involves current events. And

    I work a full time job and don't get too much time for gaming like I used to. But when I do get to play a game, it is M&B or CK2. This has been the case for years. I will always abandon whatever "hot" game hits the shelves only to return to what is good. FO76, NMS, whatever...it's all crap compared to the glory of chasing butter and fighting alongside my huscarl brothers from Sargoth.

    It is well known in my house with my wife that March 31st, I will be purchasing our long awaited Bannerlord and I will indeed be allotted time to play it. I, like many of you, are stoked. Excited. Jammed. Jazzed. Pumped. Whatever you want to call it. That is what I am. We are about to go on vacation to the UK for a bit. I am happy to get away for a while and the trip will take my mind off the daily memes reminding me of how close we are to BL's release.

    Today, my company JUST told me that they will like for me to self-quarantine after I return and work from home due to concerns over COVID19. My quarantine is over March 31, where I am expected to return to the office. I get to sit at home...without Bannerlord under a quarantine status until the game comes out. It hurts, my dudes.

    submitted by /u/gentleman_bronco
    [link] [comments]

    Basically.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:29 PM PST

    This is some Batman vs Superman shit

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:27 AM PST

    What are the best mods (steam and non-steam) for mount and blade warband?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:52 AM PST

    A meme for all of you Napoleonic wars Commander players:

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Help please

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:35 AM PST

    I am trying to play mount and blade with fire and sword again, i bought it through steam long ago and played for like 17 hours without problems, today i install it again and after launch it asked me for the activation key, i set it and tried to activate, but always pops a message that says my computer has no internet, i tried the manual activation but the page is down and i cant contact with the support because after i write the message it says it couldnt contact the support, does anyone knows how can i fix the activation or atleast another way to contact them?¿ thanks.

    submitted by /u/Depressed_Thresh
    [link] [comments]

    Beta key questions

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:19 AM PST

    Hey there, I've registered myself on the beta form when it was released and still haven't got a key.

    Now I got two questions:

    1.) How fast did you get your key?

    2.) Is buying a key allowed?

    Thank you everybody and have a nice day!

    submitted by /u/edeka3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment