• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Mount & Blade When the Enemy king is Raiding your village

    Mount & Blade When the Enemy king is Raiding your village


    When the Enemy king is Raiding your village

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Me and my one man army

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:03 AM PST

    *sorts by controversial*

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:16 AM PST

    A Valiant Last Stand Against Barbarians

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:47 PM PST

    Finishing the Game with Zero Battles Lost

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:07 AM PST

    Finishing the Game with Zero Battles Lost

    Renown Dropped due to inactivity, I just auto-resolved tons of battles with my vassals.

    https://preview.redd.it/wt55i0qoxag41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=1b5bda4fdfca6ddccdb028e66c1ccb2ec1904e07

    submitted by /u/TheRuneWanderer
    [link] [comments]

    Does this mean that the game is coming to consoles?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:47 AM PST

    Easiest way to start a Rebellion? And how to keep it going afterward

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:30 AM PST

    So I'm over 100 days in to a game where I have joined the Sarranids. I have amassed a rather large army and rubbed elbows with a fair amount of the nobility (albeit some of them ran off and joined another faction) my honour is still pretty high and I'm ensuring that my faction remain at constant war with the Khergits. I now have a couple of keeps and some towns and am getting ready to rebel, but I'm not sure how to go about doing it properly.

    I know I'm supposed to take a keep by myself and then when it isn't awarded to me I can choose to rebel, however, Sultan Hakim keeps being fair and awarding them to me for being the one who captures them (the jerk). What's the best way to ensure that he doesn't award the next keep I take when I capture it? Tarnish my reputation with him?

    Also, once I do start my rebellion, what's the best first step? Is there a way to take some of the Lords of the Sarranids with me? Also, if the Sarranids are at war with the Khergits when I start my rebellion, will my rebellion faction also be at war with them?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/NarwhalSwag
    [link] [comments]

    Epic Sacrifice

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:38 PM PST

    Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord | FIANN vs. PALATINE GUARD | Bannerlord Battles

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Will Warband remain relevant?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:14 AM PST

    How do you think, will Warband remain relevant and still be played once Bannerlord fully comes out? There is a rather huge gap between those two games and probably many people's PCs (including mine) simply will be too weak for Bannerlord. Also, is there any chance that a Bannerlord mod will be created for Warband?

    submitted by /u/Greg_the_Bassist
    [link] [comments]

    Mods you're looking forward too with Bannerlord's much bigger modding potential

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:32 AM PST

    I know we get this thread often but it still excites me to think about. The amount of mods we have for Warband is insane, but thinking about the potential for Bannerlord is probably limitless. Warband's engine is pushed to its limits, what mods do you expect to be amazing in the coming decade?

    submitted by /u/Gonderlane
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord Beta Captain Mode ÷ Sturgia ÷ Huskarls

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Found in the winter version of the Villa TDM map

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:14 PM PST

    Pop question

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Why do the noldor tournaments ONLY drop bows and horses? 6 months straight i have only gotten that, and they aren't even good. Some claim it's possible to get a qualis gem, but chances seem almost impossible

    submitted by /u/italiqbg
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anything to measure this beauty?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:56 PM PST

    [Native] How should I give out fiefs?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:19 PM PST

    So I finally made my own kingdom and now I'm starting to expand but I was just curious, when I conquer, say, a city, can I give it to myself everytime for maximum profit? In other words, can I OWN everything or do I have to give some cities/castles/villages to vassals/companions?

    submitted by /u/hsteve1123
    [link] [comments]

    So, where are we at?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:25 PM PST

    Has there been much comms from the tales world team? I've been keeping away on purpose for fear of a dreaded delay.

    Are they still on for March release?

    submitted by /u/PersecuteThis
    [link] [comments]

    A story driven full conversion mod?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:22 PM PST

    I've sunk a but load of hours into both native and PoP, and in every playthrough so far I get bored in the mid to late stages.

    Dealing with enemy lords raiding my villages, besieging a castle for the fourth time cause the AI leaves it with no garrison, the mega stacks of spawns (screw you Eyegrim). And the list goes on.

    So, can you guys recommend mod/sub mods that are story driven? I'd love some quest lines to dive into!

    submitted by /u/Sketchysocks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment